Huh imagine that, the schizos were right again

Attached: 1655157218853.jpg (1031x1298, 471.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-007937_EN.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>still using shill terminology because you weren't here before they showed up
lurk more newfag, but yes, Any Forums was right again

>the schizos were right
always have been

Attached: 165771.png (550x504, 276.46K)

Schizos are usually right

It just takes decades to show they were

They think of all of the outcomes of things, and their paranoia comes in handy because the government does want to harm you

We've been spraying shit since the dust bowl, that's not even debatable.
The terminology just changed, and they spent a few decades calling anyone who talked about it a "conspiracy theorist".
Cloud seeding/weather modification isn't a theory, it's been a practice for a century.
It's bizarre they even tried to play that game.
The theory aspect is that they're doing other things with the sprays, and given the reframing of it, they are.

europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-007937_EN.html

i know someone that got covid that never left their house and had perfect hand hygiene. no human interaction.

Doubt it gets answered.
They get mad at me for not trusting them; but all they do is lie to me, either openly, or via omission.
I don't get it.

some things are just coincidences

Attached: oyandvey.png (399x983, 243.53K)

Why tho?

I agree.

So who is causing this drought in Europe? Russia? It's not natural, and it's not globohomo warming.

Wait until they find out about the cannibalism and the biological (good guy) hive mind we feed with our existence.
>I'll take my leave now.

Attached: uz618bd902.jpg (715x461, 27.1K)

aerosolized coxiella burnetti in addition to the heavy metals meant to seed clouds?

bump

>here's muh schizo source copebros, isn't it cwazy how da NWO is literally trying to kill us?

Reduce warming by changing albedo because they dont understand the mechanism that causes warming

Attached: cosmic rays create clouds.jpg (480x360, 31.83K)

why diatomite?

You ignorant fucking spick, the US has been using cloud seeding to change weather patterns since the 60s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

Attached: Weather warfare.jpg (1044x1360, 190.71K)

geoengineeringwatch.org

Attached: night road.jpg (1280x960, 480.51K)

>Anne deadass Heshe

They're called stratospheric aerosol injections. Stop being anti-semitic.

>german coal power plants not only polluting french sky but also going up to spain
I hate germans !

We are always fucking right. Always.
t. Schizo

Attached: 1730914.jpg (259x195, 8.48K)

this was going on back in 2007
I remember because I talked to someone about it

Pedos have been convicted for diddling children in the past and currently, does that mean you're a pedo?

No biggie
t. Oxydihydride spraying survivor

>the biological (good guy) hive mind we feed with our existence.
Wat

So was Anne Heche /our/ schizo?

Jesus christ you're fucking dumb

Attached: 1580339946178.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

every single schizo thing mentioned before the internet to me (2001 circa in my region) has come true or been brought to light.
Wish I was joking.

since the early 80s i have been told
>poisoning citizens on purpose
>mkultra
>bill clinton runs a drug cartel in arkansas and covered up the murder of two children
>chemtrails are real
>use to drug childrens food at school
>mass shootings are directly caused by ssris in 80-90% of cases
i mean the list goes on and on, legit evidence on all of them.

They recently admitted England too, under emergency Covid powers. They 'disinfected' major towns and city's. Admission is on official Gov.uk website.

Attached: FZzEfANWQAAfYzr.jpg (828x1028, 118.74K)

Anyone that unironically uses the phrase "conspiracy theory" or "canard" is a kike and you're more than likely right.

Attached: 1626234468062.png (573x507, 78.73K)

you know what to do, Spaniards

Attached: general_franco.jpg (1180x842, 105.86K)

Well in Dubai in the 50 degree desert they make it rain by sending drones up into the sky with special electrical equipment to condense water vapour into actual droplets of water.
It isn't hard to believe you can do the opposite with the same tech and I wouldn't be surprised if its the mobile network antenna that can manipulate weather and by that I mean make a drought.

Old news. You’re boring, cunt.

If you think I'm dumb imagine what you're gonna think of yourself when you figure out that pedo example is analogous to the argument you're making

>They 'disinfected' major towns
coxiella burnetti is a known bioweapon that can be aerosolized. has there been any accidental disclosure of that bacteria being found on crops for example?