What are the implications?

What are the implications?
Captcha: N2GRNH

Attached: FaIzBbZVEAA9_Ot.jpg (1170x1575, 545.92K)

there are already too many blacks in this world

based, bloodline = cured.

Women will fuck anybody who's rich or famous

Vomit inducing, the women deserve a rope

Maybe coal burners are the real heroes

Crazy

See, the jews were looking out for us all along. Its okay to breed our women with blacks and browns. It do a few good things. It will eventually rid us of blacks and browns, and it'll increase our physical attributes.

I think we owe the jews an apology and should make them our defacto leaders without any resistance.

>burn coal
>ashes are white

Attached: 1605042175708.jpg (940x1024, 89.71K)

One drop

Y’all niggas funny fr fr

Is this blackedtroons falseflagging? Racemixing never works as intended, see: brazil

Even Hitler thought the one drop rule was retarded

Is this the clean coal I’ve heard of?

What’s the one drop rule fr

>mix race
>baby is slightly less brown
>race confused mutt is rejected by fair skinned people
>dark skinned "people" would fuck anything that moves
>offspring is a very dark skin mulato
>repeat for centuries
>brazil

West Virginia bros we're all gonna make it...

Looking at the most common interracial couplings WMAF and BMWF, the four possible outcomes almost all favor continuing to marry into whiteness. Hapa women almost all marry white, mulatto men almost all marry white. Hapa men and mulatto women are more likely to marry nonwhite but not in overwhelming majorities. This will basically keep white genocide at bay for a while.

Did he start the zoomed haircut?

Attached: 200131-patrick-mahomes-ew-604p.jpg (760x507, 119.01K)

Based, nothing wrong with bleaching

You ARE a Jew. Racemixing is the wrong path.

disgusting

>marry into whiteness
>whiteness
you jews are so transparent these days.
>tolerating white genocide ackshually prevents white genocide
kys

you fucking fags are trying so hard
go back to fucking redit you faggots

quadroons have always looked like that

AYO WE WUZ PRE-WHITE N SHEIT

Think about it. No niggers/spics/poos/mudshits AND we get more physicality? I think that BASED as FUCK and its going to be important to defeat the russians and the chinese. We must never forget these two evil empires want no more than to see us destroyed. We MUST prepare ourselves for the better to take on these two evil forces. Being stronger and more united on an ethnic front is EXACTLY what we need. Jews will go down in history as being the geniuses they are. We should just get behind them now before we look like fools for resisting later.

That’s a compliment. They didn’t say it was retarded, they said it was extreme. I take pride in that. They also said that because they didn’t want to admit that there was a not so insignificant amount of half Jews at the time. The one drop rule is solid and is an American tradition, quadroons aren’t white. We just had a president less than 50 years ago who said he supported abortion for mixed race babies

YFW Globohomo plan backfires and creates breakaway civilization of dead evil Austrian mans wet dream come to life, where a peaceful utopia of meditation and highly advanced tech is the only truth in which all people live by.

What a turn that would be. LULW

Attached: 52C3E7A6-43F8-43C6-8B8D-75DBA0CBF85C.jpg (1242x862, 615.48K)

Is white pussy so amazing that it's worth destroying your blood line over? Closest I've ever got is one time I fucked a girl with a white dad.

It means that if you have even one black ancestor, even if they had to go back 300 years to find it, you are not white. Hitlers cutoff point iirc was 25% jew made you a gentile and thus safe from camping.

Women are trying to destroy each race one by one. Bleaching is real
Chinese bitch trying to fuck white men too

Baby is still going to grow up as a wigger with an ape brain

Posts like these make me wonder if it’s satire or if Any Forums is actually full of extremely self-hating mutts

I know spics with SS grandads what does that tell you

So as someone who is Jewish. Should I breed with an African princess so that our gene can create a super smart NBA player?

Does anyone have that weird comic about the grandparents being mad at their grandson for bedding a white chick and their descendants getting whiter and whiter?

They had to make do after fleeing Europe?
None of the German women were fleeing with them.

Keked and Checked

Implications are: make sure you have enough money that you can buy yourself a white bitch, because black bitches are disgusting

No, Jews should remain pure to ensure we have ample number of Jews to guide humanity.