If you knew exactly what day the nukes would be launched what would you do

What are the last things you would do in your life if you found out exactly what day the nuclear warheads would be fired? What's the first thing you do user? Would you still continue to browse Any Forums instead of fulling some life goals?

Attached: holycrapbros.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

I would quit my job and spend my last days with my family and closest friends.

>I would quit my job and spend my last days with my family and closest friends.
most based response, truly a man with morals

Gay. 24 lines of coke baby gotta be juiced up to challenge the big guy upstairs to a no holds barred cage match .

I'm gonna move to checking only trips
anyway I will do nothing differently and will always just post this little gem

Attached: 4chanSeethe.jpg (834x687, 143.93K)

I would eat a grape except without the I don’t eat g

I would fard and shid my pants

I would also do this on the day of the nukes, just consume a shit ton of psychedelics. Imagine how pretty the explosions would be as your face gets vaporized kek.

Jump with joy in anticipation for the festivities.

Attached: 1658784182542260.png (795x740, 989.75K)

I'd go hunting, if you know what I mean.

I would make sure I got myself a good spot to watch/feel it from.

You probably want to do that after bombs, you don't want to be in jail during a nuclear exchange. They will leave your ass there.

>Oh no, fantasy WMD holohoax psyops weapons will git me!

I'm only sorry they don't exist. Wouldn't be in this sack of shit situation I'm in right now.

Buy a ticket to a nuclear bunker or build one if there is enough time

I would post to my follower, the bright future is here!

Attached: wayne-lambright.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

It depends on the time remaining. Tomorrow? Next year? In ten years?
I would die one unknown day anyway, so why change my life at all?

That's not a gem. That's a retard talking.

What do you expect to find when leaving your bunker after three weeks?

A culvert would work just fine, the fallout isn't an issue if you're not retarded. The rest of the survivors however could be a blessing or a nightmarish curse depending on where you are. Study up user.

I actually don’t know the exact date but I know the exact sequence of events that will proceed it.

Nukes are fake and gay

If it is certain death I've no idea, so probably just chill at home consooming and playing vidya.

If nukes only at specific locations buy a plane ticket to mongolia or some other really remote place and try to live out a quiet village life while the rest of the world burns

Come to NZ you will be safe here. Until the nuclear winter kills food production and we start eating each other.

So just back to your old ways then.

>when
soon. in about 1209600 seconds to be precise.
literally all confirmed to be true.

Attached: 1641253566184.jpg (720x446, 62K)

I would be sure to stand on ground zero so I would be one of the first to go.

In Heaven:
"Yo man, long time no see, how did you pass?"

Me: "I got nuked"

Attached: 1659632851280924.webm (1280x725, 2.27M)

based henry makow creator of scategories
he is a jew though
but he is spot on on nukes being both fake and monkey poxxxed

are you lizard people Wayne? are you related to the royal family?
I hope you keeping cool in the shed

2 days ago i dreamed that a nuke went off and the EMP killed my car while i was driving. I've literally never had any kind of dream like that before.

>2 more week confirmed?

Attached: 1650811646385.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

whatchya got

I would spend the last couple of days doing drugs and hookers like a real man you slack jawed faggots.

I’d take out as many loans as I could and build a nuclear bunker and stock with food/water then invite everyone I love to the bunker. Are you fucking retarded?

hijack a submarine

glad youre still kicking wayne, i remember bullshitting with you about your blimp weapon.

You really have not thought this through, user. Just how long do you intend to stay in this bunker?
The reality of a nuclear war in America is that we live in a very diverse, very low trust society. We also have more firearms than people. Just what do you think will happen when a nation of people that have never missed a meal suddenly go hungry? I would rather be instantly vaporized after enjoying the last few days of luxury than to take part in what will happen in the USA after a nuclear war.

It's already happened at least once before. They keep retconning shit with CERN, so that said, think I'd just keep doing as I am. Since they keep hitting the faggot reset button anyways. jews really are something else mentally. truly a case study of neuroses. IMagine a people that compulsively want to force God's hand in pride, but deathly fear His wrath. A people of only child syndrome felt neglected with no attention, when they ignore everything Christ said and continue to cling to their own self-serving ways. It's truly mad.

Attached: 1633285921364.jpg (292x442, 19.63K)