This windmill shit are the biggest scam ever

This windmill shit are the biggest scam ever

They use a whole bunch of power and they dont even make that much wind

How the fuck did people fall for this?

Attached: WindTurbinesWork.jpg (640x480, 93.45K)

Audibly chuckled

The windmills help keep the Earth rotating so that the Globe Earthers don't get the moral high ground.

Attached: improve_soceity_somewhat_12_coffee.jpg (267x189, 15.99K)

>they dont even make that much wind
user...

This. The wind around them is strong enough to kill birds and bats.

Its a giant fan sticker out of the ground to make wind and the government spends billions of tax dollars for it

Yeah ok they take power to produce. But then, is this not like a battery? It stores power for future use, unlocked by the wind, and produces even more than it took to build. So win.

I don’t believe wind could even move those things. The wind would just blow right through it. How retarded do they think we are?

You said "make wind" I was messing with you because windmills don't create wind. Anyway, I think solar is where it's at considering how hot it's getting these days.

>windmills help keep the Earth rotating
They are currently slowing the earths rotation because of the drag on the atmosphere. To speed the rotation the windmills would have to run backwards as giant fans.

>because windmills don't create wind
Thats what I said retard they barley even work. Have the time you drive by them most of them are turn off. Can you even read?

Why do you want more solar power? It will make global warming worse!

to make the windmills work better, they'll blow more air and thusly make the planet cooler.

Ignore that burger he must be a nigger. Adding power to the sun is the dumbest shit anyones ever thought of.
Inb4 but muh plants will grow better
You fucking retarded gorilla nigger plants grow fine as it is and their is a maximum temperature that plants can grow at.

user...

Damn you are right. The strong wind will blow out the clouds too for more solar power

Seriously I know of cheaper ways to get air conditioning.

I respect the commitment.

Attached: 1618861939392.jpg (400x400, 36.83K)

Greentards are the intersection of blind optimism and gov't sponsored corporate cash grabs. They'll slurp the (((mainstream))) narrative until we're in the next dark age.

Why would the govermment want to even increase the armount of wind? OP is retarded. Unless someone can tell me a good reason to have more wind.

Gag aside that is actually true, dropping the albedo of the planet has a greater effect than every ton of carbon emmissions.

After many months of countless sliding and VPN samefagging, we have once again reached the promised land.

It’s not funny. I happen to really care about wildlife.

Attached: 3EA22F62-9FC4-4518-B9AB-B98FB44E15E4.jpg (1140x642, 187.59K)

They are trying to cool the planet down you same reason you have a fan in your bedroom.

not the biggest!

Attached: climatemountain21.webm (608x1080, 2.87M)

These quality posts are why I come here

Kek. Fucking stupid birds

Also... they are adding drag to the planet....

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-112043_Chrome.jpg (1037x1984, 396.02K)

All that is enough to power 5 whole homes for 1 hour

Sciencefags btfo!

fuck animals and fuck their habitats, green energy bro

the speed at which the permanent magnets decreases in power is pretty fast. also they can cause fires because induction makes heat. more than the coils are exposed to the magnetic field . friction also can make heat even when not going super fast because of the weight involved. those arent fridge magnets in those things so the strength of the magnets has to be factored in

cant wait for the rocky mountains to burn . then i get to poke liberals with a stick about the carbon emissions their eco friendly tech is making

Fucking faggots wanted to kill the birds, that's what faggots do

Wtf, idk how u even this stupid. Windmills dont make wind. They tirn wind into mills. Its why inflation is so high. Cuz so many niggas out here with mills.

Jews

How the fuck would wind even spin then? They’re small rods. The wind goes right through the big gaps

THE
>FUCK
THEY
>DON'T

kek't

Attached: 1631136667886.png (399x476, 152.36K)

The wind goes through the big gap in yo teef but shieet still makes sound.

Wind turbines are the most useless of the "renewable energy" scams

Attached: 1660618535211220.jpg (1024x768, 67.52K)

rare Leaf-induced kek

Attached: DB8927AF-A177-4F66-9511-B7B2C5C7CC69.jpg (1170x1684, 827.38K)