Is something big happening...

Is something big happening? I live between the pentagon and the cia and had literally non stop Blackhawk helicopters flying overhead all night

Attached: A4E32B8B-0BF7-485B-80B6-ADE29F593CA8.png (1170x2532, 1.2M)

Yeah, your wife's boyfriend clogged the toilet at your cuckshack

>I live between the pentagon and the cia
Hey, I live between the IRS an the NYPD, and it is quiet here

What was the first 24 hours of 9/11 like?
No nothings going on.

Holy shit guys... a bird just flew over my house. What should I do?

Agartha is real. I L ve between the north pole and the south pole and shits all funky yo

I did a stinky-squishey on the White House rose lawn, what you're hearing are tactical response units trying to find me.
>protip: they never will

Attached: 1600447344756.jpg (900x971, 685.38K)

I definitely felt something since the afternoon.

Attached: AEFA4149-FE1C-4CAD-81A6-8F5D83DF64C2.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

hehe didnt you see? that idio shia labeouf set up a camera in an alley and retards are chanting "he will not divide us"

Shits about to hit the fan I think. We have Trump and the raid. We have Russia/Ukraine. We have an energy crisis in Western Europe. We are very close to something cataclysmic if things keep going at this rate.

>live between
so you are a glowie yourself.
dont you have better sources to ask

If it was happening you would know

dont forget china and taiwan, serbia and kosovo, and the vaxxoids dying at alarming numbers

why do shills always lie about things like this?

The Chinese look like they're going to blockade Taiwan again.

Very true as well. Alot of these issues could've been prevented if blackmailed elites killed themselves.

Yeah, a happening seems to be going on, the board is shat up more than normal right now.
Shills working overtime for something.

I live between your mom’s house and your wife’s boyfriend’s house, and the air is thick with juicy cock and balls.

My dad lives between the nsa and Nintendo

Make a thread about it.

Wow, just realized that the NYPD is no longer the largest law enforcement department in the country, fucking IRS niggers

My dad IS nintendo
he's in every machine