New Kurzgesagt Blue Beam just dropped

New Kurzgesagt Blue Beam just dropped
What do they know that we don't?

Attached: Screenshot_20220817_002317.jpg (1080x883, 417.79K)

Weirdly the title says “we’re headed for a collapse” but it doesn’t ever say that in the video? The best it gets to say is “we should stop using coal incase of a worldwide near extinction event cus then we could still use that for power” which desu I’m totally down for.

It’s German state propaganda. Whoever watches that shit and assumes any of what they are talking about isn’t part of the agenda os mentally challenged.

marketing/propaganda op (1/4)

Attached: Screenshot_20220817_002943.jpg (1080x1399, 233.1K)

(2/4)

Attached: Screenshot_20220817_002915.jpg (1080x1221, 200.66K)

(3/4)

Attached: Screenshot_20220817_002957.jpg (1080x1215, 194.76K)

(4/4)
fuck jews and fuck shills

Attached: Screenshot_20220817_003012.jpg (1080x1151, 246.08K)

based lituabro

Can someone redpill me on Kurzgesagt is it just info videos with some shilling in some of them. My little brother watches every video and repeats them all but he sometimes has woke meltdowns

Oh so it’s like that time they got commissioned by bill gates like, 8 years ago. Looking from it all it just seems like this one bloke got a lot of money and decided to promote his book this way. I mean according to kurguieusuztat one of his arguments is that the earth needs more people rather than less and that individual responsibility regarding climate change or carbon emissions doesn’t matter, which is directly opposite of what people like Gates and Schwab say so I mean, eh?

>What do they know that we don't?
The End is Nigh

Civilization collapse soon.

Due to WW3, Famine
and USA civil war 2.0.

Attached: Comfy WW3 pepe.jpg (750x725, 364.91K)

is this the atheism version of vegans making vegan food that looks like meat?

like why can`t they just accept the bible

clickbait

The videos are fine but I’m a bit off put by the shilling that the Lithuanon just showed.

You did good today, faggot

>like why can`t they just accept the bible
they are evil and they know it.

>Kurzgesagt
>owned by a literal pro refugee turk
fuck off

Attached: 1652887375368.png (268x254, 95.78K)

Kriggydiggy is certainly left wing in things like economic ideas and social ones but it’s not the kind of channel that”d precipitate a “woke meltdown” or whatever. Best way to say it is it’s not exactly overtly woke to where someone anti-woke couldn’t watch it but a lot more woke people watch it in comparison to those who don’t.

I’ve also seen videos of left wingers critiquing them for their views on climate change, believing them to be too narrow and being one of those “Elon could possibly save us” kind of channels in some regard.

I wonder how hypothetically humans could reindustrialize if we are thrown back to the stone age.
Metals used to be found just randomly on the surface but future humans would need to make pretty big technological leaps to start extracting metal from ores beneath bedrock.

A quick shoop

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-17 013741.jpg (453x481, 32.53K)

I mean they/him whoever is in charge is simply parroting the most popular take on current things, thereby getting views and ad money. I would not look for further meaning in all this propaganda shit, because at the end of the day it still runs around money. dont give it money/attention, the propagandists will drop their pants and follow you around the city to get signatures for one of their bullshit petitions.

Well we also have all the knowledge of the dead stored in books. Like the video says, Kill 99.9% of the population, there’s still gonna be hundreds of thousands of people who know all sorts of tricks. Plus a lack of rare metals on the surface would force people to come up with new solutions or test out solutions we’ve yet to test becuase the risk to the economy is too high. With the knowledge humanity has now, the world would easily be able to build itself up again and likely better than ever.

Also sounds dumb but if you need metal or ores or some shit it’d probsbly be easier to find since with everyone dead you can just loot houses and shit. Need iron? Steal a street lamp. Want copper? Tear open your dead neighbours toaster.

ever since those guys started making videos on "very important pressing social issues", there hasn't been any reason to watch them. oh, another video about corona? whoa, thanks, don't care.
this video, however, I did watch. was incredibly disappointed they didn't just say "yes". but also I have for the first time heard a good reason to stop using coal that is not just "it'll get warmer, any day now, you'll see".

The population chart is telling, looks like predictive programming.

Attached: population chart.png (856x479, 185.6K)

It's just greenwashed neoliberalism

Neoliberalism at its best is an attempt to harness the power of capitalism and use it toward progressive goals but as a system based on capitalism is inherently unable to challenge its core principles, regardless how harmful they are

For example, single use plastics are insanely damaging for all living beings but they're cheap and easy, making them perfectly aligned with consumer culture which can accept everything except discomfort. The greenwashed neoliberal "solution" is to make delusional "alternatives" from seaweed or paper or some other non-scalable material instead of ending the practice of single use products alltogether. Same as the "solution" of importing shitskins to avoid demographic collapse instead of rejecting the feminist hedonism and antinatalism it promotes.

Likewise, kurtzgesagt will outline proper goals and make good arguments but push for solutions which keep the neoliberal status quo. Some of them are fairly reasonable and achievable (like preserving coal just in case while creating electricity from nuclear) but some are essentially a political red herring to preserve a neoliberal practice

Truth is, all goals outlined by kurtzgesagt in their videos would require massive political changes and huge personal sacrifices of all humans but basedboy fans watching don't want to hear it. They want a quick dopamine rush from being explained a complex topic in 5 minute cartoon video so they'll feel mentally superior in believing there is an easy, comfortable solution for all problems world is facing today