Q user attempted civil arrest

Q user attempted civil arrest

Attached: Q Anon attempted civil arrest 1.jpg (810x1357, 253.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wfMghXhLoxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lmao american cops at its finest

What in the fuck are you talking about?

E
G
A
S

Video

youtu.be/wfMghXhLoxw

Dumbasses. At that point it is 100% legal to shoot the cops. Seriously, if you believe the cops are evil and you are going to arrest them why the fuck aren’t you strapped to the teeth and significantly outnumbering them?

I have no clue what you're talking about

Thanks for the insight glownigger. What degree in the Scottish Rite are you? 17?

Let’s be honest. That was never ever going to go well anywhere on this planet.

Q user members attempted a civil arrest of Canadian police officers

>arrows and words
ok

Idiots if you’re going to do this do it right. How fucking dumb are you to try and arrests cops without numbers and guns? Further, legally if you have the right to a citizens arrest and the subject attacks you or your compatriots, you are 100% justified in shooting them, even if they are cops. How the fuck do you think dirty cops ever get arrested by the people??? Think BEFORE you act retards.

State nationality
Soul sovereignty
Common/Constitutional law as opposed to admiralty law

It's never gonna work without your second amendment rights backing you up.

So that means civilians can just yell 'citizens arrest' and start blasting? wtf is that logic lol

Pretty sure that's not how it works

This is the real life equivalent of flat earthers posting on 4ch. No, nobody who believes in Q actually believes this queen dildo is the queen of canada, or that we can go out and arrest police officers.

Next you're going to tell me "patriots" in white masks and uniforms are marching around with shields.

If there is a valid reason for the arrest, and the subject attacks you or your fellow citizens, yes. That is exactly what it means.

Cops are ducking 100% willing to kill you to keep their job, either avoid them like the plague they are or come in prepared to slaughter them. Because they won’t hesitate to destroy your life, and kill you on the street before having a giant ceremony to commemorate your killing.

Fucking idiot

If no Q user followers believe they can arrest police then why did I just post a screenshot of a video showing Q_Qers attempting to civil arrest a bunch of police officers? I'm confused

Also, can I post video on here of the arrest?

A valid reason...

These Q tards attempted to arrest a whole squad of officers to make a point that they can arrest the police... and with your logic, they could have started blasting right out of the gate, and then in hindsight, we would have understood that they're full-blown retarded and had no legitimate reason...
You're insane lol

They're cops arresting cops. Also, note they never arrest this blue-haired queen dildo of canada. Surely, by now, her conduct has arisen to the level of "counselling mischief", which is what charge the convoy organizers keep getting thrown back in jail over, eh?

rofl, american "masculinity" on display

Attached: 1653780370734.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

Brutal

This is who people are getting arrested for? Just looking at her, she looks like a salty native fucking with white country bumpkins.

Attached: 12213123341.png (1566x881, 1.66M)