You're all cowards

Because you're frozen by your comforts.

If a day comes where you lose your comforts, you may find yourself being confronted with the real you. Maybe it's money. Cant afford this, can't buy that, debt. Maybe you're rich and never see this side of you...

Maybe it'll be something else. Your family struggling as you can not help.
Hmm...

THE WORLD IS RAN BY EVIL AND I CAN'T STAND IT. I CAN NOT SIT IDLY BY AND WAIT FOR JUDGMENT DAY. THE WORLD IS TOO AWFUL AS IT IS. I MUST DO SOMETHING..I MUST BECOME SOMETHING.

Is what you'd tell yourself. But then, it's the next day. Hmm... things are comfier now... Anger subsides... Anger that can be so misleading yet so seemingly useful.

This is your life. And your tired. Body is broken. Bad things, good things, they happen. Doesn't mean you should let them have anything to do with God. Simply trusting God is best.

I digress. I am the frozen coward and have projected myself onto you. Yet there are many of you here like me. I am fed up. God help me.

Attached: 1659739259938522.jpg (1024x771, 163.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The evil appears so big, so overwhelming.
How does one fight it? Where does one even begin?
Pray.
If you don't know what to do, even if you feel like there is nothing you can do, you can pray. If you show God you are willing to take the first step, maybe He will show you where to go from there.

Source?

>I CAN NOT SIT IDLY BY AND WAIT FOR JUDGMENT DAY
he typed in his last shitpost, while sitting idly by in front of a screen and waiting for whatever

I will pray.

I wrote this. The image, I do not know.

Grasp the post you abhorrent pest

sit back do nothing goy. wait 2 more millennia. let the jews win this world i will reward you in the next one

Attached: 1654481958264.jpg (256x256, 12.97K)

>do nothing at all
As usual. Also, the meme is way worse than the original lulzingtons.

What spiritual beliefs do you have?

Asking for source of your claims juden

Shut up. You dishonour God so you are close to honouring evil. Those that make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.

You will pray to god while your son cuts his dick off and your wife is raped by subhumans. Christianity is the religion of the slothful because they know they are far too concerned with their own wellbeing than to actually do something to change the world for the better. That's why "praying" for most Christians is just wishing/hoping.

Shut it kike.
Nonsense.

Ignorance

Virology is a lie. Now fuck off to your shit thread.

nice projection

Shill
Troll

God has no hands but your own, user. Remember, idle hands are the devil's workshop. Do you know what you're supposed to do? Do you have a mental list of people that if you are in a room with one of you doesn't get to leave? Do you know how to make or procure weapons?
You live in the abyss, Albion sold itself long ago. If you wish for your honor not to be tainted by the scum that rules over you then you have to fight. Don't listen to people claiming nonviolence is the answer. It never is, no nonviolent movement has ever worked withour the implicit and explicit threat of violence. Even in the US the 'Civil Rights movement' was useless under MLK, they needed Malcolm X to light a fire. The Black Panthers were necissary to make the MLK fucks something worth listening too.

You're queen is fucking lie. She is supposed to be the defender of the faith, yet the moslem has prayer in Nottingham and London and everywhere else. She was supposed to defend the realm, the whites is South Africa are raped daily by her inaction.

What I'm saying is it's ok to be angry and act on it. Don't target Brits or white children and you will be fine. I suggest no soft targets, I've seen your police in action, start there.

There's a book that was instrumental in the American Revolt: Common Sense, and its sister, The Crisis, by Thomas Paine, he will tell you what to do.

What shall we do then, pray? Is that it? It's all I was gonna do, because I know there's nothing left TO do. I don't cope

This, be an abrahamic demiurge cuck and just pray bro. Just pray bro. Just pray bro.

Attached: 1659435627576901m.jpg (819x1024, 80.73K)

>more projection

Attached: Time (123).jpg (1920x1080, 469.06K)

Greetings, fellow vased and redpilled schizo poster. Have a bump, love these memes.

Anyways, I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was supernaturally authored, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

Just pray bro
Allahu akbar