God is laughing

and so am I
You made this bed, I hope its comfortable.

Attached: 9be0d987e8851d0c23a9a63241ae5f1d.png (853x1013, 620.3K)

DAS RYT YTs

WE OWN YA MUSIC
WE OWN YA MOVIES
NOW WE GOT YA TECHING TOO LMAO

Most liberal county in America, does stupid leftist shit.****

>God is laughing...and so am I
No you aren't
Faggot's only suffer.

And suddenly, for no reason at all, Minneapolis public schools get bankrupted in lawsuits

God doesn't laugh at tribals being discriminating against whites.

trust me i know.

t.SLM

You didn't even make the bed, it's made in Mexico.

Jokes on them, whites don't teach in inner city schools anyway.

Teachers should be hired by their qualifications and work experience not race, it just happens that whites are better.

>Hecho en meheeeco
Fuck off retarded arab
中國製造

They're not being laid off because they're white, they're being laid off because they aren't in an underrepresented group. As soon as whites are underrepresented they won't get fired anymore.

Attached: FaUCf2lWYAAQtRX.jpg (2048x1365, 311.7K)

This.

Whites are such gutless pussies. Enjoy, I guess. You people apparently seem fine with it.

It doesn't work like this. The definition will change to also be in "a position of power", then "systematic" blablablala.

Funny that white women literally voted for this, and most teachers are white women..

How naive do you have to be in order to believe that is how this works? They hate white people and want to discriminate against white people. All their justifications are created after the fact. If white people become an 'underrepresented group' they'll just change the justification for their anti-white policies.

LOL. In their own countries. Whites just take it. Modern whites are nothing but victims.

And what makes you think that whites will ever be considered as underrepresented? If you are white, you are being conquered. Get it into your fucking heads. The law as you know it doesn't exist, it's just fancy magic words to get people to do what you want them to do, and the people who control the law, well, you know about them don't you.

Shouldn't you fire the worst teachers first regardless of what "group" they're in?

listen, i think you should give me money until i have more than you, then i'll give you money back.

>If you are white, you are being conquered. Get it into your fucking heads.
Yep. But good luck convincing these pussies of that. Most of them think they're winning.

Why shouldn't whites be "overrepresented" in white people's countries? Top kek, you fags make no sense at all.

>As soon as whites are underrepresented they won't get fired anymore.
top kek

>As soon as whites are underrepresented they
will be quietly swept into a gulag, lol get wrecked white niggers.

>leftoid cities
Something like 82% of the teachers are white and those teachers voted for this. I bet they won't sue over this either despite it being discriminator

>why is the standard of education going down??
It’s truly baffling

kek, South African Whites are still discriminated against and we're less than 8% of the country's population. You've got a lot to learn, pal.

>minneapolis
Dont care.

>You made this bed
Sir, I never put my knee on some dumb fentanygger's neck

>Don't care / Not my problem
Ah yes, the slogan of white pussies everywhere. You cowards should set that to music.

>You made this bed, I hope its comfortable.
IT'S THEIR TURN NOW

Fucking teachers need a lesson to teach them they're retarded. They won't pass though.

>ot race, it just happens that whites are better.
>whites
literally who?

>As soon as whites are underrepresented they won't get fired anymore.
HAHAHHAHAHAAH

>they're being laid off because they aren't in an underrepresented group
Niggers too dumb to be teachers

woah based teachers are gay commies

>How naive do you have to be in order to believe that is how this works? They hate white people and want to discriminate against white people. All their justifications are created after the fact. If white people become an 'underrepresented group' they'll just change the justification for their anti-white policies.
this is how racism works dumbass, it doesn't make sense and doesn't have to make sense
welcome to what you created, homosexual faggot

>You cowards
I am sure your fellow jews can solve ALLLLL these problems, schlomo.

Whites will never be not be overrepresented. Even in south Africa they're like 10% of the population but do all the important jobs.

>Shouldn't you fire the worst teachers first regardless of what "group" they're in?
nope, thats not how racism works. racism made no sense against us and therefore stick this racism up your pink butthole

Nah, these teachers get what they deserve for not putting their foot down before it got to this point. They should go sign up at a private school while the getting is good. They should also have to sign a document stating that they will shut their fucking mouths about their stupid leftist opinions.

see>Something like 82% of the teachers are white