Go to heaven!

>Romans 6:23
>23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

make sure you go to heaven when you die
youtube.com/watch?v=PffhcV-xBks

once saved always saved
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qe2iQE2ImQ

Attached: 8cb.gif (400x225, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myTX6I42qH8
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc
youtube.com/watch?v=IpHRLQJ0fVE
youtube.com/watch?v=fy88ISWq29Y
bible.com/bible/546/pro.28.18.KJVAAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cult

Attached: 7844893948.jpg (1024x1529, 387.98K)

Christianity caused the fall of Rome
Fuck kikes

people who deny that you have to call upon the name of the lord to be saved are heretics

people always asked jesus to save them, a person who truly believes in jesus always asks him. If someone doesn`t want to call upon the name of the lord, this is just a sign that they don`t believe on him

based

>i dont like it its a cult
youre just retarded

>See Christian fren's thread.
>bump Christian fren's thread.
Simple as.

Attached: 1637157441111.jpg (1080x879, 79.16K)

no catholism did

which was created at the times of constantin the great
youtube.com/watch?v=myTX6I42qH8

Attached: f88.png (640x640, 263.35K)

You are a heretic. Your pastor claims to be of Hyles-Anderson and praised Jack Hyles. His spawn (you) cal Hyles a heretic. You are doing the work of satan.

Attached: Ralph Yankee Arnold Romans 10.jpg (1365x1024, 52.44K)

>folded steel meme

Attached: katana.gif (387x217, 1.28M)

Now the only options are a lunatic who is anti-Zionism but wrong on salvation, or a Zionist Baptist who is right on salvation. Good job kikes

Attached: Nifbclowncult3589393.jpg (2048x1348, 91.73K)

ANDERSON AND HIS RACE-MIXING CULT DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF GOD. MOST OF THE PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THE ANDERSNAKE CULT ARE LOST AND FALSE CONVERTS.

Attached: Race- mixing heretic.webm (1038x584, 1.65M)

God is a segregationist.

>Deuteronomy 32:7-8 KJV
7 Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee.
8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
>When the Most High divided
Basically to cut something apart...
>when he separated
Another word for segregation...
>he set the bounds
God building borders/walls...

>Acts 17:26 KJV
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
>and the bounds of their habitation;
Reminder of the borders/walls...

Race mixing is sin and destroys God's creation:

>Ezra 9:2 KJV
2 For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this trespass.
>in this trespass.

Paul practiced prejudice against an entire people:

>Titus 1:10-13 KJV
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
>even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
>This witness is true.

Attached: Sons of Noah.jpg (961x840, 151K)

MAY I RECOMMEND PROPER BIBLE TEACHING:

If anyone wants good sound Bible doctrine & truth i highly recommend this channel. Especially the preacher & teacher 'Peter Ruckman'.
The man of this channel 'upgrades' old or new good plain Bible teaching & preaching, making it higher quality, adds scriptures & visuals making it smother and easier to understand.

Here's some good videos to start of with:

>The Gospels of the King James Bible | A Further Study on Dispensationalism | Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
youtu.be/B4n9HwYY1xw
>Dr. Peter S. Ruckman | Beginning and Ending of History | With Maps!
youtu.be/UczKwsNRnww
>Peter S. Ruckman | Antichrist | Mark of the Beast | Words That End in X
youtu.be/guFsuSWw8bk
>Peter S. Ruckman | Leviathan | The Serpent | Satan | The Deeps
youtu.be/5AZQCWzhPTM

Above all, lean on the Lord.

John 16:13 KJV
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

>James 1:5 KJV
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

Yes Peter Ruckman was a real baptist, and a segregationist, unlike the new IFB types (Steven Anderson) that are race mix supporters and don't know how to rightly divide the word.

Peter Ruckman was also not a "gullible Israel supporting boomer" as the Anderson types would try to paint. He just knows how to rightly divide the word unlike Anderson and his cult.
He grew up in the great depression, fought in WW2, and was part of the SILENT generation. His life would make the Anderson cult look like girl scouts.

Attached: Dispensationalism.jpg (1915x870, 568.57K)

>i want to go to heaven
you will never go to heaven. because you live like a bitch

>tranime
When I see posts like this I start to lose faith

based

GET SAVED FROM HELLFIRE ACCORDING TO THE HOLY SCRIPTURES:

>Revelation 20:11 & 15 KJV
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
-
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now if you have fear of this, of God... that's the way it is supposed to be, do not be deceived.

>Proverbs 9:10 KJV
10 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

>How do i get saved?
Repent and believe the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He died for your sins, was buried, and resurrected from the dead the third day.

Repentance is simply a change of heart about yourself. It is written in 2 Corinthians 7:10 that 'godly sorrow' worketh repentance to salvation. It is to have sorrow towards God over what you ARE. The fact that YOU have sinned against God by breaking HIS law makes you a sinner against Him.
You were born corrupt, you are NO good according to scripture. Without Jesus Christ you are worthy and on your way to hell RIGHT NOW. Repentance can be summed up into simply: Coming to God as a sorry sinner...

Call upon and Recieve Jesus Christ as your PERSONAL Lord & Saviour and trust His shed blood on the cross for YOU, and believe that He resurrected.
STOP rejecting the one who DIED for YOU, the one who ROSE again. He is all which can justify a sinner in this time.

THE PASSWORD:
youtube.com/watch?v=Arah-xtKCDc

>Romans 10:9-10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

>1 Timothy 1:15 KJV
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Attached: 1823487489.jpg (1080x1056, 1.04M)

>once saved always saved
Hmm is that what Jesus says?

i don`t care what hyles said, i care what the bible says, if you ask those who actually care about hyles they say that he corrected that one anyway

someone who doesn`t call upon the lord for salvation still relies on himself for salvation, he believes in himself instead of just believing on christ

yes

>John 10:27-30
>27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
>28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
>29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

once you are saved the father has you in his hands like a child that is on their parents hand.
It`s not you holding onto god but god holding you in his hands like a child

You do not need to call upon the Lord to be saved from hell. You call upon the Lord to be saved from circumstances. Your fake Pastor created a cult, and you will follow him off a cliff. It's pathetic you have not studied like a Berean and repented and sided with Norm Diamante after almost 1 year.

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-084333.jpg (1015x726, 70.03K)

you must be trolling right?
Norm diamante openly said something along the line that he never called upon the name of the lord or something.
He is a confused heretic who contracdicts even himself
youtube.com/watch?v=IpHRLQJ0fVE

>studied like a Berean
newsflash you don`t have to do this to be saved, the gospel is simple
>Matthew 18:3
>3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

youtube.com/watch?v=fy88ISWq29Y

btw how does the screenshot relate to this

the sons of elia were literall reprobates who god decided to kill, does this mean elia were bad, no of course not...

start actually reading your bible

Norm Diamante is in agreement with Yankee Arnold, Curtis Hutson, and Jack Hyles. Steven Anderson isn't even friends with whoever ordained him. The "New Baptists" are a cult that is wrong on Salvation. I'd love for you insane people to tackle this verse, since you seem to lack understanding about what "saved" means.

>Whoso walketh uprightly shall be saved: but he that is perverse in his ways shall fall at once.
>Proverbs 28:18 KJVAAE
bible.com/bible/546/pro.28.18.KJVAAE

Attached: Screenshot_20220624-013012.jpg (963x843, 101.1K)