George Soros threatens Europe with African migrants

>Investor and hedge fund manager George Soros has warned of far-reaching consequences of the current global economic situation for Africa in a guest article for Foreign Policy.

>He said it is very likely that Africa, as the most externally dependent and poorest continent, will also be most widely affected by inflation and food shortages, especially in the current context of blocked grain supplies from Russia and Ukraine. He asked European and Western countries not to lose sight of Africa, because the first to feel the negative consequences would be the Europeans, who should not be surprised if thousands set out for Africa.

Attached: 9d8sds.jpg (626x808, 133.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is an anti semitic conspiracy theory

Attached: pre.png (386x584, 112.46K)

Isn't this fucker paying for the boats and flights Africans use?

There's nothing wrong with anti semitism, it's the only common sense way to be

>Noooo not my heckin dependent slave niggerinos!
Sorry cunt, you're not turning Africa into your giant vassal empire at the expense of whitey. Kill youself already.

i given up hope anything good happening this world or my country i am completely black pilled

the 2015 refugee migration crisis was a wakeup call, the coming African Migration Apocalypse is going to be a shitstorm of biblical proportions

How much more money does that shithole want from us?

Jews did this on purpose.
War or death is the choice for Europe.

Him and his entire bloodline needs to be wiped out.

Globohomo is going to ramp it up to 873% and there's nothing we can do about it. It will just be a massive stream of immigration non-stop until you finally decide to act. Unfortunately, by then you all will be the smallest minority and surrounded on all fronts. You'll all be butchered in a mass genocide like in Rwanda. Good luck. I'm going underground and staying there until I die. I will appear above ground only at night and on the 20th day of every month; and that would be the day niggers and spics are least likely to be shopping with food stamps.

I pray for all of you, but this is what you wanted, so open wide and accept it. You all perpetuated this system of enslavement and self-destruction by believing in it and engaging with it as if it were real. All it would've taken was for you to suffer and die - just one generation to not play along, but you all did. Please, spare me your insolence and pity. We were all headed for death anyways, what mattered all along was what we stood up for along the way; what we tolerated and where are focus was all along -- drifting from God in every conceivable way.

I refuse to help your species anymore. My kind will return underground as I have spoken of already. Only God can save us.

He wants to rule UK. He wants to fuck the QUEEN. Kowtow to your new king, British Faggots.

Posted by kike greenblatt while calling “great replacement” a theory.

Fuck kikes.

Attached: 53D760D7-3434-4D32-B807-74015E9F936E.jpg (575x390, 75.18K)

This isn't a threat, it's just stating the obvious. You have to be an ostrich to think that if African nigger hordes start starving, they won't go to Europe to find food.

>i given up hope anything good happening this world or my country i am completely black pilled

resist demoralization, read DeFoe's Journal of the Plague Year, or watch 'March of the Penguins' to inspire you and cheer you up

Attached: 1557851619742.jpg (595x595, 26.42K)

I wouldnt be opposed to genociding africa to save the western world.

We need some coal to burn anyways, what's the plan here?

Yes he fund directly several organizations that go to the coast of Africa to get the migrants when they leave their territorial waters, it is public knowledge.

One outburst of gunning down a mass of invading niggers from European stock would make them think twice about trying to invade. Will it happen?

Torpedos, lots of them.

Why doesn't he fucking pay it the fucking golem cunt?

i fucking doubt anything good will happen i will just wait and if it doesnt get better i will drive my dodge charger into a green peace protest

Let them in, wait for them to freeze and burn the corpses.

he stole 1B$ to the Bank of England in 1992.

At this point it will make no difference. Europe is already black.

No. Unless EU fractures and erupts into actual war both civil and regional variety. People do tend to get shot in a war.

sorry forgot the link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

But not his money.

>George Soros threatens Europe with African migrants
Oy Vey YuroPoors, Gibs your AID while we flood you with Africans - Rubs Hands

Attached: ja9MV6TySh3nekmK.webm (720x720, 2.58M)

>Isn't this fucker paying for the boats and flights Africans use?
Yes his NGO's and Barbara Spectre is wrecking Sweden w Nigs/Mudslimes:

Attached: 1657815697249.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Why dont euros go after the NGO workers and organizations? Maybe after a good beating they will think twice.

>quick give them all your money and resources because the world is about to collapse!

imagine if he spent billions of a border wall and security instead of importing them

How is this fucker still alive?

Fucking do something about it.

>Jews did this on purpose.
>War or death is the choice for Europe.
Jews always do this. UK is fucked too

Attached: 1655052214890.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

It's a testament to how civilized the world is that fuckers like him are still walking around alive while half the planet hates his guts.

White women are open for business

OPEN BORDERS
FOR ISRAEL

>Why dont euros go after the NGO workers and organizations?
They dont do shit while the invaders rape their kids

Attached: Bongistan.jpg (197x256, 17.72K)

How about no and they sink any boats trying to bring them in?

Attached: 1570060142834.jpg (1024x561, 103.34K)

>How about no and they sink any boats trying to bring them in?
they wont. The Mudslimes rape and kill their women and they do nothing

Attached: 1658160455957712.jpg (969x1024, 327.97K)

Is there a country that deserves mass immigration more the Britain though, let's be honest. Not only did they colonize places but in addition since the 50's they've been completely in bed with the Jew. There should be no black people in Czech Republic for example but England probably deserves it.

He is not the only guy pushing that shit, lots of governments increase their GDP with mass migrations, Spain has been doing that since the late 90s, and you have to add religius leaders and ofc businessmen, the fuck can I do?

Attached: 1650053208616.webm (700x388, 2.72M)

Someone needs to minecraft this dude with his son too

Attached: Turnerdiariescover.jpg (258x360, 49.55K)

Curious how that plague occurred near the fire and year 1666 and the Sabbateans.

Give niggers your money herrr herrr stupid goy
t. Soros