We have to own the software. Here's how to get it

gitlab.com/bartokio/bartok/-/blob/main/StartSomewhere.md

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 19.59.56.png (1978x1760, 259.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/bartokio/bartok/-/tree/main/strategy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump

Summary:
>Technology will make us all redundant.

Without offering any suggestions for how to address this, what does this essay accomplish?

These are needed for survival:
1) Clean water
2) Food / calories
3) Arable land
4) Weapons for defense

Beyond that, I don't know how you intend to survive this ultimate societal consolidation on the "winning" side

Looks gay and dont care

So many words. The more you wrote, the less I understood. I read it all, and I have no fucking clue what you're trying to accomplish.

That readme doesn’t have any strategies. What am I supposed to do after reading?

Strategies here: gitlab.com/bartokio/bartok/-/tree/main/strategy

How exactly playing this "game" with you is connected to the public owning software? Why not join freetards or do creative commons instead, at least these have some legal experience already?

bartok is entirely public domain. Existing open source communities will join us, because we need a roof, and this is the safest one.

but what about niggers, jews, trannys?

It's (formerly Snuck's), else the alliteration doesn't make sense, retard.

bump

Hello jrhodkinson
>Noether (he/him)
WHY

JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEWJ EW JEW JEW JEW JEWJ EWJ EWJEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW ASS ASS ASS ASS ASAS ASSS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS ASSASASASS NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERKIKE NIGGERKIKE NIGGERKIKE NIGGERKIKE

It's gone. You're right, I should not signify a policy about pronouns.

What is this looking to accomplish? How does one interface with this ecosystem?
The fact that you even thought putting pronouns in was a good idea has already soured me to the entire idea.

Pronouns were on my user account, not within bartok.

Anyway. How do you want to interface with this ecosystem? What would work for you?

I expected code
no-coders need to die in a fire

I have no doubt that there will be code soon. This idea is out there now, we will inevitably conclude that we need to support a cause like this. I just don't know how long that takes in 2022, because it's so hard to get a message out.

You forgot shelter in your list of needs there Mr. Maslow.