Dr Campbell is fucking suicidal

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekTR0w2M9-U

Watching this old Vax pushing fuck whither before my eyes is a highlight, you can see the guilt gnawing away at the cunt.
This latest video will finish him off
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW vaxed are more fucking than we ever imagined!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (196x110, 6.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhZf0of-gwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>"and a warm welcome"
>literally says it with tears in his eyes

lmao

so tired of this mumbling muppet.

He is a good man.

:( I watched his videos very frequently at the beginning of covid, very sad to see him be demoralized like this

god bless him

what happened that made Any Forums finally realize Campbell wasn't a redpilled antivaxxer in disquise?
Wasn't he your guy like two months ago because he was saying nice things about natural immunty you didn't really understand etc?

He doesn't seem that broken up about it.
Or English man always sound suicidal.

A good man would at least apologize and admit transgression.

What happened? I haven't watched him since he told me Omicron was dumb and not to worry about it. Has something changed?

>Well warm welcome to today's talk

>Problems in 13-18yos
>Zoomers fucked
Don't you realize what this means you guys?
The younger generation that is about to replaces us won't be able to do jack shit.
They will be so dumb and sick, they won't be able to work and we will fuck all of their girls.
Youth getting poisoned is always a win.
WIN

I really wish compassion would come back into style.

Attached: 37687(1).png (384x384, 251.13K)

I'm convinced he's an agent and he's telling you this to elicit a response. Don't underestimate your opponent, they're highly organized people with supernatural support.

He pushed the vax hard without anyone knowing long term effects. He pushed the useless hand sanitising and he pushed mask wearing (he even had a toy dog with a mask on). He has been VERY slow in realising how deadly these "vaccines" are.

If he has any integrity, he will apologise. But he won't. That tells you everything you should know about this man.

to be fair apologies are not useful at all once the damage has been done. And in any event people who took the sensible approach & did not stand in line for an experimental drug isn't going to need an apology

Turns out his boss wanted COOKIE robots!

Attached: 4voZp.jpg (1280x692, 60.92K)

>abnormal EKG
>17%
>heart muscle markers
>3%

Holy shit

I think only the vaxtarded called him an antivaxxer for mentioning inconvenient truths about the vaccines...

At the gym today I noticed mires from 17 yo pussy, they know.

Attached: 1658878060692851.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

he did a video recently about dangers from nuclear fallout if russians blew up a ukrainian nuclear power plant. you know the kind of dangers that are the same as vaccine side effects and different to what happened after chernobyl
i've only caught a few of his things he seems to do an ok job of presenting data but you absolutely should not trust numbers and only be suspicious of summaries, its all bs.
the real info is in the anomalies which he seems to pick up on

Not at all. He was a key voice pushing the vaccines from the start. Looks like he is being used to ....'let them down gently'.

I'll have compassion when the cunts who wanted to starve me to death are in the ground.

Attached: FNGKEXkX0Agu9se.jpg (750x880, 154.59K)

OK Grandad. At last your time has come!

Does this fucking retard still believe in "viruses" god these people are too "smart" for their own good.

>Or English man always sound suicidal.
yeah

Grampa Covid is starting to have deep regrets.

>WAAA WAA APOLOGISE TO ME
stop being a bitch, the fact that he has enough integrity to cover evidence that runs counter to the prevailing narrative puts him ahead of 99.9% of the media. Clear evidence didn't exist when he was pushing the vax so he defaulted to consensus opinion like every NPC doctor or nurse, no one should expect anything more from them. The only thing I'm concerned about is who was/is morally bankrupt enough to try and cover it up.

>He has been VERY slow in realising how deadly these "vaccines" are.
I think he's from a generation that trusts authority and were always keen to "do the right thing". It's actually been sad to watch him realise he and every fucker else on the planet were played by big Pharma. At least he now seems to be much more wary and suspicious of the official narrative. He was appalled at the information Pfizer tried to hide away. It's been quite a journey for him.

Thank god we have dr jamalgoldstein to tell us that our eyes are wrong. THIS IS WHAT A SCIENTIST LOOKS LIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=IhZf0of-gwE

He's a shilling midwit.

Attached: campbell_shill.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

>the comments
its ogre, might be time to shut it down.

>I'm convinced he's an agent and he's telling you this to elicit a response.

- PhD in Nursing means he is right at the top of that vast profession - a very influential person in a very influential health field.
- He will be well known to the Public Health Tsars. Even before taking account of personal ties and club memberships.
- He will have his Healthcare Confidence-style and Manners nailed down flawlessly - which is evident to see.

So, yeah.

how did Dr. Chud , MD figure this out two years ago while literal PhD's who devoted their lives to studying are only waking up now?
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

I noticed YouTube stopped trying to push him in the recommendations feed after he started asking questions

For the liberation of all sentient beings

It's a mistery.

Attached: 1657967155777.jpg (1000x1500, 237.48K)

This dumb cunt was pushing the Vax so hard. Get vaxxed, get boosted make sure they aspirate blah blah blah. I left him so many nasty comments on YT telling him to wake the fuck up. Watching it slowly dawn on him how fucked the vax are these recent videos is quite cathartic. Yet he still fails to apologise for his sins, so he still gets the rope. He will get his famous warm welcome...in hell.

Attached: 1659442781391683.webm (720x404, 2.94M)