Germoney and thus the EU are fucked

The price hikes for gas and electricity are reaching consumers and business. People getting new contracts with insane gas/electric bills. Many people with lower end income cant afford it by any stretch imaginable.

Businesses are running on the sense we can survive those extreme high prices for some period of time until prices get back to normal. but prices arent getting back to normal anytime soon.

Think what this means for society, for the economy. When millions of people cant make their energy bills with the best intentions.
What it means when millions have zero discretionary income, after paying their bills.

I can say we are truly doomed by personal experience. Bills gas/electric went up threefold. whole income will be gone paying the bills. Dire times are ahead.

Attached: 1660646122415159.jpg (750x499, 36.39K)

>Many people with lower end income cant afford it by any stretch imaginable.
It starts in november here, we are completly fucked once january begins. A lot of people are forced into new gas contracts around that time. The EU and germany are bankcrupt by than.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-16 at 18-05-17 Prof. Michael Tanchum on Twitter.png (902x1089, 266.12K)

Russia announced new gas price hikes as well today, they are unable to maintain the current gas flow because of our sanctions *wink * wink.

umm.. just don't pay. evict jews, this time for realsies.

>just don't pay
They will fuck you up here. We are swamp jews.

Nigga, just put on a sweater lmao.

Here they talk about £5500/year gas and electricity Bills.

Only fraction of people has to do it and it's game over for them.

Basically that fraction will automatically happen. Only choice is that if you are willing to submit to serfdom.

It is just a matter of time of this beauty getting banned.

Attached: 1020x1200.jpg (1020x1200, 190.2K)

No, I want the people to suffer. We won't get the new Hitler otherwise.

Here gov is already shitting itself in fears that everyone will buy these and the electric grid will not be able to withstand that

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 9B6D84EB-6D8B-42D8-8466-DD0973DCBF76.jpg (739x355, 57.88K)

No they run on oil.

Attached: 123.jpg (355x355, 33.13K)

please germany burn down. everything that makes this fucking muslims and niggers and jews disappear.

>Only fraction of people has to do it and it's game over for them.

they will just replace all the meters with prepay ones.

Youre wrong you retard normie. EU will just start printing more money we'll eat less food. Simple as

I only wanted France to die, I didn't want it to be dead krauts...

Couldn't tell from the picture, anyway there are also electric mobile heaters that suck shitton of electricity.

they will skim some extra profits for a bit and then open up NS2.
nothing ever happens, they will release the pressure just before everything explodes, taking the profits they made in the meantime and leaving the new taxes in place

>they will just replace all the meters with prepay ones.
After two months they just cut you off and take all your shit by force until you paid your full year contract. Nice.

Based I want chaos, death and hunger

>gas prices triple
>coal prices triple and there's not enough of it
>17mil people buy picture presented and use it 24/7
>power grid explodes

Attached: electric heater.jpg (640x427, 21.24K)

>they will skim some extra profits for a bit and then open up NS2.

impossible. the gas that was to go in NS2 has been allocated elsewhere now. its too late.

Can't do, remember they are a forced member of NATO, which means having several American bases around.

If they decide anything, suddenly Germany will get a (((revolution)) and a change of government to one that will obey (((them))).

Better get used to this, you signed up for it.

Attached: 111015-F-HX936-018.jpg (1200x798, 160.05K)

just get a house with a fire place