Covid did a number on my dad. Please help pol

Hey pol,

Please help as doctors seem to be no use.

My dad (unvaxxed) got covid 3 times over the past 2 years.

After each time, he recovered but had some lingering symptoms. The symptoms mostly all went away after the first two times he got it, but now after this third time, the symptoms just don't seem to be going away and it's really hard to see him like this.

Main symptoms are - double vision, really hard to lift his neck, and its very hard for him to talk.

We figured its some sort of long covid neurological problem. Doctors gave generic advice and just prescribe steroids, which only help in short term.

Please, can anyone suggest something he can take to help him get back to normal, or at least some type of normal.

Doing all the main vitamins but maybe missing something. Really hoping there is something we have not thought of that pol can think of to help him.

Attached: 1234.png (1200x800, 435.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justpaste.it./8bq9r
justpaste.it./87kdn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Covid isn't real
How many times did he take the plastic rape stick up the nose?

Do you have to
Do ya have to
Do ya have to let it linger

Attached: 1660569705111233.jpg (638x598, 226.99K)

Reddit.

Reddit.

Reddit.

Copy/paste, copy/paste

Yadda, yadda yadda.

NAC 1000mg/day
Selenium 200mcg/3 days
Vitamin C 2000-3000 mgrs a day spaced out with 8 hours each 1000mgrs
Vitamin D (5K to 10K UI a day depending on the person)
Quercetine 500mgrs/day for like a week or 14 days all through sickness.
Zinc 50mgrs/day
Get him some magnesium as well, most are deficient.

Now the little covid killers:
-Zeolite (micronized activated 5 micron or less). Mix 5 grs in a glass of water then chug. At least for 5 days straight.
-ivermectin, do not underestimate this one.

I gave all these to covid niggers even vaxxed have recovered.

Once your dad heals, tell him to take 1000mgrs of vitamin C daily, till the day he dies, everyone should do this.

fpbp / covid is a psyop

Not today, WEF

Covid is real but it's not deadly. It was their first move for ''Agenda 2030''

Zero. He is deep in the rabbit hole like most of you. And there is something real about it. These spike proteins do a number of old folks is what I'm learning. Healthy all of his life, literally never sick, then covid, now this.

Never posted this on reddit you incel

Appreciate this. He did most of this while he was sick, and still is now, but not seeming to help much. NAC is one he is not doing now, so will get him on that asap. And he's taking the heavy doses of vatamin c has you mentioned.

He had covid months back now, these are all lingering symptoms. Some sort of neurological damage is my guess.

Anything else you can think of that might help with this neurological damage? Been doing lion's mane, and maybe it's helping a little.

Covid is the normal flu + placebo. They literally just renamed it and gave it media publicity. That's why there's new mutations all the time, because that's how the flu works.

Hard to lift his head and walk? Has he had an MRI? It’s absolutely retarded for your dad to be this fucked up and you haven’t seen a neurologist and gotten an MRI. Once the MRI shows that there is nothing going on in the brain or spinal cord like a tumor, slipped disc, ect., then you can piss around with supplements.

it's a bioengineered virus, it's not the normal flu. I don't understand how people are this stupid.

Its psychosomatic, covid is just a fucking flu and your dad is 2 years older than he was.
How the fuck can we help you unless we know if your father like booze, does he work heavy everyday, his age, his medical history or does your mom peg him

Oh look! Another sad little retard who has no friends or family. If you did, you would know that lots of people, including unvaxxed people who know this virus release was among other things a planned wealth transfer, have lost their sense of smell or taste long term. Probably permanently. Some have some other lingering effects. This is very common, and like I said, if you weren’t a complete loser you would know lots of people dealing with these issues, issues that are not caused by the flu.

He can walk, just gets winded really quick.

But yes, hard to lift his neck.

And you are right, it is crazy he has not. Money + full distrust for the medical establishment has made him not want to go, and after looking at many people with long covid symptoms, especially the double vision (I've read hundreds of people saying same thing) it really does seem to be something from these spike proteins) but regardless you are right and we need to make him get an MRI right away.

>My dad (unvaxxed) got covid 3 times over the past 2 years.

This sounds totally believable user

neurotherapy and neurostimulation

Based af. You have to literally have no friends if you think this is the flu.

lion's mane mushroom
NAC
Beetroot
Omega 3
Coenzyme q10
Mix vitamin C, electrolytes and creatine as a drink
Zinc

The sooner you realize that your dads problems arent caused by the common, the sooner you can help him. Dumb fucking shill faggot

only vaxcattle has long covid

If he has insurance, I think its worth going. Even if he doesn’t trust doctors, he doesn’t have to accept their treatment recommendations to have an MRI or other diagnostics to at least see what can be seen and rule out some things.

Thank you. Some new suggestions here. Will try all of them.

Will look into this as well

He lied to you about not getting vaxxed.
Look around for his vax card, prob in his wallet.

Solved your problem.

he should do fasting as well to make his immune system less auto inflammatory so his nerves can heal.

If lion's mane showed some promise I'd try some bacopa because it has a similar effect on nerves thru a different pathway. Consider giving him a very low dose of nicotine as well, it heals nerves

Don't cheap out on the vitamin C. You need to get the good stuff. Lipospheric vitamin C. Livon is a great example. Trust me it works. Get it.

plus make him eat couple eggs per day. the choline and cholesterol will help his body rebuild the protective myelin sheath of nerves

Take yuor time.
>Treatments/Prophylactics
justpaste.it./8bq9r
>"What to do when Corona chan comes over to [REDACTED]"
justpaste.it./87kdn

Attached: Corona-Chan.png (600x600, 167.27K)

No insurance is the issue. House is worth just enough so that he can't get on medicare yet very little income. Might be worth just shilling out $1500 for an MRI as this point...

*Lypo-Spheric

He needs to spend time outside in the sun while it is still summer

if the issue is some kind of blood flow issue for example in the neck veins, I'd try make him take half a gram of aspirin and see whether the symptoms improve. If they do, then make him take 100mg every second day

you reap what you sow retarded faggot

Drop the other vitamins, supplement with Vit D daily, Potassium and Copper every other day. Potassium and copper assist with nervous system issues. There is such a thing as over doing supplements which leads to dry colon and dehydration. Keep it simple

Attached: 1658857417085781m.jpg (1022x1024, 111.91K)

Wrong. The worst COVID symptoms and long term effects were produced by the initial strain, when the population was completely naive to the virus, and before the vaccine came out. The immense retardation of people like you are why legitimate concerns about where the virus came from, the motivations for its release, the lack of safety data regarding the vax, the use of the virus to transfer wealth and eliminate freedoms ect., is not discussed as much as it should. You are the reason they are able to paint everyone who doesn’t buy the official narrative as a moron with no high school. People like you accomplish the same thing as the flat earth posters. Pathetic well poisoning retards you are.

If that is how much it costs than I think definitely.

He is so far from vaxxed that antivax is an understatement

He's so skinny already, fasting sounds a little bit unnerving but I fully agree this could help and it maybe what he needs to do. I also wonder if a keto diet would be worth trying. Will get him some bacopa. Thanks user.

Nicotine. Good call. Will get him some, and it sounds like the vitamin C we are giving him may not be good enough so will get some derived from Lypo-Spheric

noted. will do.

interesting. thank you for this.