Ukraine asked Poland to name a street near the Russian embassy "Bandera street"

Ukraine asked Poland to name a street near the Russian embassy "Bandera street"
Polish cu-cks off course, will oblige.

Attached: ukraine-poland.jpg (907x1280, 141.82K)

in English

Attached: FaSYtUmWQAAjoLO.jpg (469x673, 64.96K)

Based, vatniks will seethe.

russia should name a street near the polish embassy katyn butthurt street

Based cucks lmfao

Bandera killed 100000 times more Poles than Russians then fled like a bitch to Germany while Shukhevych stayed behind kek

any Polak that approves this should be hung.

Poland was supposed to be the last based country in central Europe, sad.

russians die, hohols die, we support all of it. what do you want scuffed czech.
the gov is retarded, yet the goal doesn't change, it shouldn't be any of your concern.

fake or edited shit
not gonna believe it

>War war never changes
>kill them all
>shoot down their helicopters
>change Street names so ambassadors can have a laugh at your level of cope
>making the attacking countries vacations less convenient

Machiny? Maszyny. Poor fake.

Imagine few decades from now on jews being forced to rename street into "Hitler street" because swedish khalifat invides germany lol

You had a huge joint fag parade with all the fags and trannies that have left ukraine just a month and a half ago, believe me your government for sure could do such thing as renaming streets to "bandera". Lmfao.

You have millions of hohols in your shithole country kek
remember last time what happened when you let ukrainians live on polish territory?

If this is real I'm starting to wonder whether those war reparations to Poland was really just a scam, they don't care about their dead at all, they're just using them as a reason to get free money... anons, please tell me this is vatnik propaganda?

if you believe its gonna happen because of pixels on your screen, you should be hung.

now go on, forget it. im not assuming you're gonna keep checking, knowing it's fake anyway, but just wanted to show your butthurt.

doesn't change the fact that it's fake shit

prove its fake

Kek, you guys being ball licking cucks has been proven over and over again this year. There's clips of Polish volunteers chanting Bandera slogans I fully believe your government is willing to do this.

The text is too clear in comparison to the signature, as if it has been layered ontop of a different document.

Googled it and the newest articles are all from May and nothing states the name of the street is going to be changed, even less to the name you specified, you lying kike

Attached: image_2022-08-16_173520404.png (678x968, 220.69K)

Also forgor to add, the very top of the image says ''The Belweder street will remain called The Belweder Street. Historic name will not be changed'

It will go through since Duda's grandfather was a banderist. I hope the adjacent street will be named Wolyn Massacre Avenue.

Telegram compression
It was leaked today so you won’t find any news articles yet retard

Leaked from where?

you're the biggest retard here for believing a random image from Any Forums with no source or proof of it being legit whatsoever

You used different fonts, you moron. Try harder next time.

It's correct though.

I can't take you seriously unless you post a short haired flat chested tomboy

Obedient slaves will allow a Bandera street in their land so the hohols feel more welcome.

Attached: poland the original golem state.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Lmao get rekt