Why do you need an assault rifle to hunt deer when your toy is literally costing people their lives?

Why do you need an assault rifle to hunt deer when your toy is literally costing people their lives?

Attached: gun_homicides_per_capita.jpg (800x1571, 82.39K)

I'm not going to lose my necessary and inalienable right to have and use a firearm because you are scared of inner city niggers. Simple as.

This...

Lol got ya. You though I was agreeing with you didn't ya? Nope. Niggers. These numbers are because of niggers. Like many problems the US has, it can be traced back to stupid useless ugly dumb impulsive violent fucking niggers

Attached: 1600733527109.png (1009x1166, 305.94K)

"Give up YOUR guns because niggers abuse them, white man, so that when you become a minority in this country you can't defend yourself"

Fuck you and I hope a nigger fucking kills you

I dont need them for hunting deer. I need them to kill feds if they attempt to infringe on my right to keep and bear arms.

You know the government has a little thing called a tank, right?

Saving lives user, saves more than it kills every year.

You dont understand how insane the US "gun culture" is

That didnt stop poor farmers in afghanistan from winning..just lmaoing@u

Guns save more lives in the USA than they take, and that's innocent lives saved while criminals are mixed in the kills which honestly count double for the saves.

>guise totally give up your guns, government has nukes
picrel is you. kys retarded nigger faggot

Attached: 1660355452599318.jpg (645x729, 48.72K)

> when your toy is literally costing people their lives?
And that's a good thing.

Attached: 1639865262835.png (920x802, 110.94K)

You dont have much room to talk in a country with 250% the gun violence of Germany

Nice argument genius. Next time try forming one instead of posting a dumb picture

Your a sicko. Please read your own post back to yourself. I'm sure not even you actually think that

.223 is a varmint round, it is not suitable to hunt deer, and in many states it's not permitted for such.

Enjoy your (you) and your sage.

They save more lives here as well, it's a global thing

No point in forming an argument against a non-argument (your thread). I'll say it again, kill yourself you retarded nigger faggot. No one will even know you're gone

Guns are not toys. They are tools for security and survival of which you know nothing about

You're right I should have used the word fantastic instead but that kind of ruins the meme.

Attached: 1629703035601.png (600x600, 179.42K)

those are nearly all suicides

It explicitly says homicides, dumbfuck

Attached: BslhL6sCYAIwkcy.jpg_large.jpg (900x900, 80.25K)

Control for race and report back. Also, posting in a slide thread.

>your toy is literally costing people their lives?
its not you justa teenage girl drama bitchlet. kill self homo.

>AR = "Assault Rifle"
The absolute state...

So you want the government to be the only ones with “assault rifle”?

Attached: 1E874C74-826C-4F84-B969-AA2F797DD1E9.jpg (494x395, 47.86K)

So kick out the subhumans fedboi. The weapons you will never take. You dumb traitor cunt.

>subhumans
I'm not literally a nazi so I'm not sure what this even means.
And I'm not a traitor lol if anything im the one looking out for others while loudmouth like you watch innocent people pass away so you can keep your toys

Yeah you are a traitor and a subhuman.
Use Google, that's all you know.