/DEBTMAXX/ and leaving the West

Need some help with Debtmaxxing. My credit is already shit. I just opened a new card and my credit limit is fucking 300 USD. Is there any way I can somehow debtmaxx at least 10k with bad credit somehow with credit thats around 640? is it only credit cards? Are loans to risky because they can sue? Any help is much appreciated.

I'm leaving for SEA in a week, plan is to debtmaxx as much as possible, put everything into crypto and live a neet life on a beach. Post some some of your debtmaxx experiences/stories.

Attached: basedsweden.png (640x760, 246.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiTcJQhaYvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does she hide her name on the picture if its her twitter name

>leaving for SEA
Good luck getting in if you're don't have the clotshot. And if you do, well.. Kek.

Attached: 1471959381295.jpg (600x600, 125.01K)

Bumping with 30's Germany and kino Uncle A

Attached: unclea8.png (766x1080, 721.6K)

You don't need one for where I'm going. I have everything falsified anyway, vaccine passport, doctored covid tests, doctored vaccine paperwork.

>never took a took pcr test
>Will never get the vaxx
mfw

Attached: chadss.jpg (915x1056, 379.93K)

>I have everything falsified anyway, vaccine passport, doctored covid tests, doctored vaccine paperwork.
Good advice.. Never tell that to anyone down there, no matter how close you get or how much you feel like you can trust them, cause they're most likely gonna extort you with it to rip you off, or snitch you if you piss them off/break up or whatever. Most of them are nice people, but those who aren't, are worse than niggers, cause they're more intelligent. They can fuck you up so bad you can't even begin to imagine. Many such cases.

Debtmaxxing is retarded if you don't have a well-planned escape route already in motion.

bump

Attached: kinoreich.jpg (1000x755, 66.52K)

True, I'm just trying to figure out how to do it with already bad credit (640). If I can only get fucking 300 usd in credit line its not worth it

Attached: cathofligh2.jpg (894x1024, 160.49K)

Where are you going user? 10 grand isn’t going to last you very long, even in SE Asia. You’re better off not debtMAXXing and getting a remote job you can do from your laptop. Even if it’s like 10 bucks an hour. That will go far in much of SE Asia.

Attached: germankino.jpg (1199x1355, 285.2K)

>I am conspiring to commit fraud and intend to flee the country instead reaping the consequences of my decisions, picking my life up, and starting a family.

What an absolute pathetic pile is shit.

I have around 1400 USD passive income from NEETBUX, with around 30k savings. I lost around 50k in the crypto crash. Going to try and debbtmaxx as much as possible and put everything into crypto or stocks

Lol fuck off. Maybe he doesn’t want to marry a feminist and have his kids turned into trannies by the state.

>I lost around 50k in the crypto crash.
>going to put everything into crypto
Idiot

The US is fucked, I have no intention of living in the states anymore. If I had access to a Christian NATSOC community or similar in the country, I would do everything in my power to do it. But there isn't, and any group will be most likely ran or infiltrated by glow niggers

Any hope of NATSOC died with Rockwell in the US

Attached: meandtheboy.jpg (1193x998, 228.06K)

Or stocks or anything else for that matter, gold silver, investments whatever. No point in even having a fucking savings account with inflation and the next recession

Attached: 1545699630159.png (960x1280, 1.22M)

Aye comrade. There's nothing worse than the social parasite

Also going to Thailand first, then Vietnam and maybe some other places. Not really into asian girls much desu, just really want to gym, vidya and neet it up on a beach for a while. And then go to the Balkans

Attached: goebbelrebirth.jpg (750x1024, 146.3K)

>300 USD credit limit

Jesus what does it take for that to happen. Even out of college discover gave me a credit limit of like $4000

There's nothing worse than wagecucks thinking things somehow will become better. Enjoy working your ass off for Moohammed while he rapes your daughter and turns your son in to a cokehead.

Only reason I'm not in SEA right now is because of vaxx requirements. Not taking the Jewjab. Bavarian Nordic (Danish company) are still working on creating an actual safe oldschool rona vaxx, and once that's approved, I'm taking that so I can get the fuck out of this depressing shithole.

t. getting 2200 dollarinos/mo after tax in disability because declared "dyssocial"

yea they definitely have put a lid on just about any kind of uprising.. which is why you have to start it yourself and vet people extensively
i'm not advocating for violence or any illegal activity

Thailand you don't need the vaxx to enter, only a PCR test, which is INCREDIBLY fucking easy to do. All you need is get some normies test and just put it in Wondershare and overrite the text, it's so fucking easy

It was based up until he said crypto. Can't believe inkwells are still falling for it

it only takes like a year to get very good credit. i've done it. just try to get like 3 credit cards and use them sparingly while paying them off. also you can now use utility payments toward your credit score with experian boost which actually does work
i am unemployed and could go and buy a car right now if i had the down payment

Debtmaxxing works. DarksydePhil is living proof of it. youtube.com/watch?v=YiTcJQhaYvs

Attached: 840nys8i37x41.png (593x416, 39.84K)

Can this be done overseas? As in spending a credit card internationally can still build credit etc. I'm leaving for SEA in 7 days

Attached: himmlerwormpill.jpg (960x768, 134.84K)

Attached: 30sgermany.jpg (1024x732, 116.15K)

heartwarming picture

Attached: hitlerspeech1.jpg (732x972, 505.92K)

it's one of my favorites

Attached: goebbellshitler.jpg (800x698, 114.88K)

Look at her signature.
It isn't her real name

how are you even getting neetbux in the us?
it's kind of hard unless you're legitimately retarded which if
is true, sounds extremely likely

I don't like Thailand. Was there in 2012. Their culture is just as degenerate as the West, if not more. I was thinking about the Philippines. They also speak really good English there (as opposed to Thais), plus flips are more traditional. Way easier to find a good woman in Philippines than in Thailand. All the SEA wife horror stories you hear are from Thailand. Can't stand all their tranny shit either, or "ladyboy" as they call it.

Of course wanna go there for many other reasons than finding some woman, but it's definitely a part of it. Don't have any problems finding women here, but I simply despise them. Also tired of the weather, the fact that we don't have any nature, everything is fucking expensive. Down there, I can get a cute 20 yo gf, live like a fucking king. My 2200 dollars/mo will be "worth" around 8k down there in comparison. They got incredible nature, are more simple and not so judgmental. I like the thought of just riding a fucking jeepney and cooking food in the backyard with the entire neighboorhood a couple of times per week. You would never experience that here. Danes (Westerners in general) are so fucking uptight they make me murderous.