The vaccine is a SLAUGHTER!!

4 people I know died, an old man called dr jams, my uncle, a college girl studying law. several of my friends are getting sick practically every week with ((covid)). all vaccinated. my dad just got out of heart surgery after the 4th shot. his friend got the same surgery after the booster. I just have to rant that this is real. The vaccine was genocide. If there is a god I put him on the spot: you let these people do this, you asshole. fuck you, god. seacrest, out.

Attached: EA7AA5E9-8E3F-4838-AC1E-9D5279A96071.jpg (2048x1542, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hg1rf1oKMPc
youtube.com/watch?v=tOH7XLHl2mo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need the video of her asap

Here you go.

Attached: Her name was Tiffany Dover (COVID Vaccine Jab Vaxx Death Cover-Up Die Off).webm (640x360, 1.9M)

Attached: Tiffany Dover Wink.png (2160x3840, 3.83M)

daily reminder: covid is a positive pcr test result

Attached: Tiffany-Dover-Is-Dead-The-Disinformation-Governance-Board-Nina-Jankowicz-Brandy-Zadrozny-U.S.-Department-Of-Homeland-Security-NBC-News-Podcast-Ministry-Of-Truth-Orwellian.png (3112x3094, 2.29M)

Attached: Weekend At Tiffany's (Tiffany-Dover-Meme-Animated-GIF).gif (680x382, 2.11M)

Time is ticking and it's taking its toll.

Attached: 1660342191836564.webm (320x240, 2.79M)

I cant believe she hasnt created an onlyfans yet
Bros she is so hot

Attached: Tiffany-Dover-1660491281642593.png (1800x1645, 1.3M)

Attached: Tiffany Dover.jpg (1236x1732, 446.89K)

Thank you brutha

Attached: Tiffany-Dover-1234134.jpg (1070x834, 201.92K)

Attached: Tiffany-Dover-Amber-Lynn-Honea-(Dietz)-CCU-ICU-Nurse-CHI-Memorial-Hospital-Chattanooga-Tennessee-Brunette-Look-Alike-Double-Conspiracy-Theory.jpg (897x1024, 124.35K)

isn't this casey anthony?

>seacrest, out.

Attached: safe_and_effective.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Attached: Tiffany-Dover-1650499552_121820a00-chi-mem-vac-043_gs_t1070_h1d80e0e4462a7e1da8a7095caddfd06aab1d724e.jpg (1070x834, 113.01K)

Yeah, one of my vacci friends is complaining about headaches, fevers, sweats, again... he blames "The Super Wave at the Origin" despite living in Coffs...
And another from the same friend group caught covid for the 4th time... his misso works in ER and I told them at the start of the jabs they were gonna cause problems...

Did she actual dead?

Is there a website that traces the timeline back to December 2019?
I would love to see the inconsistencies from the WHO tweeting that there’s no human-to-human transmission, to MSM telling the lab leak theory is a conspiracy theory and ‘proven false, to ‘two weeks to flatten the curve’ to all the current vaccine nonsense?
I would like to see it all laid out clearly.

why would she consitently part her hair in the centre/ to the left and then in one photo completely change it? I part my hair the same way all the time.
Also amber is major uggo thats not my tif, my tif is a somkin hot babe.

>5 million credits on a documentary
>couldn't arrange a video call with her holding that days news paper BECAUSE THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO, OK?!

My sister who is te only one who vaxxed without telling anyone. She didn't catch the COVID when everyone aught it in the house. But now we have all recovered and she's sick with a painful coof that doesn't go away

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8.68K)

Attached: Karen Croake Heisler got the Pfizler (TheCOVIDBlog.com-2021-09-22-Covid-Vaccine-Vaxx-Die-Off-Damn-The-Unvaccinated-Irony).jpg (2250x2048, 990.5K)

>The vaccine is a SLAUGHTER!!
covid is over, nigger
let it go

A shame, she was kind of cute.

Find physical proof of her in reality.
you cant

she needs to take her ne fame and start an onlyfans
I want to see those vaxxed milkers

Why blame God? Because he allows evil to happen? Personally, I would blame the people doing this. If you're religious, this could be seen as a test. The mark of the beast thing may have been overused in the past, but it certainly seems similar to what we saw with the clot shot

This is a spam thread by the Daphne Westbrook/x tier shill spammer. Dude is known to post well poison conspiracies and span bump them with multiple ID's. Here's a short list of some if the repeat threads OP does-

Daphne Westbrook GAN images
Kikes are edomites
Saturn
Kyle Odom
Elsagate
Tiffany Dover is dead
Protocols of Zion
"I matched with a girl that looks underage on tinder"
Amaleks

Beware of non political threads. Be aware of the following warning signs: meme flags, long lists of links, posting images that actually arent relevant to their argument, people who are very quick to use the following words: kike, glowie, glownigger, fed, ectt. They know our lingo and use it far too often in an attempt to look like one of us. Be aware of these signs.

S

That doesnt even look like her in the slightest. Thats some spic with huge brows.

My friends wife puked and felt sick last night. She is tripple jabbed and before went arround telling how antivax are all muh medieval.

She just changed the way her hair parts user

>Did she actual dead?
It seems that way. Think about how easy it would be to stop this conspiracy theory by showing a video of her alive, mocking the people who thought she was dead.
MSNBC did a video where they 'proved' that she wasnt dead by interviewing her by text message.
They said that she didnt want to be on camera at all. It all seemed very suspicious.

We are expected to believe she was quite happy at one point to be shown taking the jab on camera. Then after the jab she got all shy and it made her stop posting on social media and be deathly afraid of going on camera.

>I want to see those vaxxed milkers
The vaxxine really messes them up.

Attached: 1331746087984.jpg (375x496, 24.98K)

This

Or maybe show her laying dennis

Double vaxxie here. Still not dead after 2 more weeks. Should I wait another 2 weeks?

Attached: 1659685242749122.gif (112x112, 798.64K)

She's dead.

She died of cancer, though.

Whenever I hear the word vaccine, I remember the Stephen Colbert 3 minute song and dance routine and I realize who it’s for and why it’s there.

The red deer will come for you, vaxxoid. It's only a matter of time.

Your dead inside already.

They should hurry it up with the slaughter i saw literally 0 effect. Is the genocide postponed?

Attached: what about it.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

After that she came back to BS the audience saying that she always faints and it's a nothing burger. She appeared a day later for a big photo but looked very nervous. There's no talking. She was never seen again. Her social media all stopped right there.
youtube.com/watch?v=hg1rf1oKMPc
youtube.com/watch?v=tOH7XLHl2mo

Attached: 1642339501747.webm (1024x576, 2.18M)

In America if you died in a motorcycle crash you were put down as dying of Covid.

and the tests can give false positives. they just test for fragments of the virus. if those fragments are dead bits of virus you still test positive.

And you believe that?

The vaxxed are dying. A girl at work is in her 2nd month after her booster, and she's sick every week. And she smells like a sweet perfume called Poison. She doesn't wear perfume. And they found a 30 year old guy dead walking into the bathroom a week ago. Heart attack, and he was fit. Also the vax has so far killed every Democrat in my family. All women. 6 months after their 2nd dose, endometrial super cancer and prion tremors, which don't go together. It's been a shitshow. The challenge now is finding a girl that isn't vaxxed so I don't die trying to build a family. The fucking vax is sexually transmissable. Graphene nano jumps across and self-assembles. And that's assuming the spike doesn't kill all your sperm and make you both sterile to begin with.

Attached: photo_2022-08-14_16-15-35.jpg (963x1280, 144.6K)

How long?

Attached: 20220808_000132.jpg (568x317, 68.62K)

ITT

Attached: C4A7E702-9785-48AE-9DA7-95838B0940A0.jpg (475x1024, 67.05K)

>She always faits
We always put the nurse who always faints on TV taking a vaccine. Its just a normal thing to do.
These things always happen. Footballers always collapse mid game. Why cant you accept that.

it doesnt matter how long you wait vaxxie. friendly reminder that before, we pure bloods were the ones waiting to die based off of nothing. the sad thing here is there is actual basis for your demise and thats all it takes. will it be this year? next year? etc, who knows but the fun part about it is its indefinite while we pure bloods are chilling and watching. its amazing that you think youre winning by saying "i havent died yet" kek

Attached: 1654910696859.jpg (500x753, 67.97K)