How do you feel knowing that 90% of young...

How do you feel knowing that 90% of young, fertile women will sell thier souls and bodies to the dude on the right than Connor McGregor?

Attached: Picsart_22-04-04_04-48-58-990.jpg (1024x683, 314.6K)

deranged cope

No u

Attached: Picsart_22-07-14_18-36-22-079.jpg (3464x3464, 1.83M)

Chinkoids and insects only appeal to chinkoids and insects, not human.

What kind of nonce has saved pics of male pop stars. You're a fuckin groomer ain't ya, cunt.

I'm convinced that BTS in the Korean MkUltra, the people who like it are total NPCs

No. Good riddance to such men who cannot handle successful women. Good riddance to men who need make women inferior to feel like a man. Good riddance to men who cannot be arsed to self motivate themselves. Good riddance to men who blame their inability to be responsible on women. Good riddance to men who are against gender inequality. Good riddance to men who cannot handle a woman with a sexual past. Good riddance to men who blame the breakdown of families on women who refuse to be treated as inferior. Good riddance to men who only value women for their age and attractiveness.

Wait, you thought the pipsqueak on the left would be a chick magnet?

Mcviolence is a balding ugly narcissist brainlet. WHY would a woman wants to bear him kids when reproducing with pic on the right means a nicer life and both her sons and daughters will be good looking

Well gender is a made up social construct. There can be no equality among genders when there is an infinite amount of genders. Dumb fuck.
The SEXES are also not equal.
Not one single female professional combatant on earth, in their peak and prime, could dream of beating a prime McGregor in a MMA fight in the octagon and that's simple fact.
Good riddance to incels like you.

yeah well thats mind control

How do I feel? Sad for humanity, and ashamed that this happened to my fellow humans

not going to fucking cry about it or lose one second of sleep tho, but its fup448tcked up

All your family will die horrible deaths.

>An overly aggressive and insane person
vs
>A seemingly sane person

Both are rich. I think K pop guy is richer. And has more social fame. Like it or not, the k pop guy is the bigger alpha.

Don't know what this got to do with the post but I generally agree. We need to abolish our society's obsession with masculinity once and for all. Women don't care about it, and men only care about it because it makes them feel more special than women.

The dude on the right has more than 22 million followers on Instagram, mostly women, and regularly receives expensive gifts from his female fans.

Probably the gayest off topic thread I've ever seen

> person cannot fight therefore inferior
Wow I wonder what would happen to science, technology, finance and the arts if everyone thought like this.

The why doesn't Elon Musk have swarms of fan girls as much as the kpop guy? Or Jeff bezos? Both men aren't ugly and aren't wrinkly.

Elon and Jeff are old and not hot.

this treand comes from their delusions

korean delusion has become real
the world is over

Attached: Untitled.png (774x586, 833.9K)

I feel that this is the product of gynocentricm, and is proof that men are better at choosing men for women, than women are choosing for themselves.

Take women’s rights away, and legalize arranged marriages. Imagine calling yourself a man and you think women should choose for themselves.

no. they. don't.

look at the pics of white kpop fans lol

Absolutely indifferent. Conor is a manlet faggot anyway.

Attached: 1660603399208046.jpg (673x564, 204.66K)