Boom goes the vatniggers

Boom goes the vatniggers
>A Russian BMP-2 hits a mine while trying to navigate between two other destroyed BMP's

Attached: 1659357403236.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tank_mine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

War is a tragedy, user.

That particular btr we didn't really need actually, but overall good thread

>Mine is so devastating everyone just climbs off and runs away

Impressive.

why didn't they check the area for mines? there are two destroyed cars and it didn't surprise them?

Anyway not my problem

It's a theme

Attached: 1652347345012.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

only good russian is a dead one

I think you might be confusing mines with regular old AT strikes user.

>all of them clearly survived

wow epic victory for ukrops

they all seem fine

Did that mine not have a longer fuse? it looked like it got the engine hull.

This has to be its own thread because why?

Probably they are just removing mines in the area - the hard way.

>meanwhile a russian missile strike culled another 300 ukrainians and thousands more died in the ditches to artillery
>“we are winning slave ukraini!“
lmao

>A Russian BMP-2 hits a mine while trying to navigate between two other destroyed BMP's
vatniggers never learn

Attached: 1652714705788.png (515x821, 58.99K)

99% of threads are much worse

>stagger and crawl for a few feet and then stop moving
>fine

Attached: 1633919860063.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>armored vehicle destroyed
>but shitty crew and infantry mostly survived )))))) Z Z Z Z

Kinda curious, what will happen with those dudes after the war (if there nukes will not be involved). I guess, kinda serious PSTD. Will they revert to solve psyhological issues by drinking vodka, similarly how their ancestors did. Or will there be some therapy. Or drugs. Or "Krokodil".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tank_mine
>An anti-tank mine (abbreviated to "AT mine") is a type of land mine designed to damage or destroy vehicles including tanks and armored fighting vehicles.
based vatnig retards.

Attached: 525px-TM-46_AP-mine.jpg (525x346, 109.72K)

homless drunk faggots on the street selling 10 ruble BJs. many such cases. they call them "heroes of the motherland"

Attached: 1650298880571.jpg (400x500, 60.16K)

Attached: 1644444773677.webm (550x542, 2.87M)

Americans went home and suicided, 110k American soldiers an heroed when they came back from Afghanistan and Iraq and that wasnt even a real war like this.

thats a human example though
hes talking about subhuman vatniks
what will happen to them if they go back home?

Attached: 1655826534719.png (936x706, 1.04M)

Compounded by them already being the most likely to rope

Attached: 1640503354660.jpg (1169x1161, 110.46K)

this is true. I think they have the highest post-occupation suicide of any other occupation in the United States. Followed closely by those who worked in the medical field. Wonder why for both.

>homless drunk faggots on the street selling 10 ruble BJs. many such cases

After Vietnam war, there was reported pretty high level of homelesness, suicide rates and alcoholism among veterans. Relatively high among Iraq veterans too, but not on a levels how it was among Viet veterans.

There was some sparse reports about Chechen war veterans, but likely not much increased level of alcoholism... because... Russia and general level of alcoholism in post-Soviet countries. With increasing inflation and upcoming economical crisis, interesting what will happen with those veterans. If I have been in their place, Krokodil might look like quite cheap, affordable and reliable source for solving upcoming problems.

Ivan just tire yes? Very much drive on APC, very tire of bumps in roads, yes?

At home they are celebrated as Heroes.
The Mutt veterans were thrown away like trash.
Wars usually cause babybooms and all the wombs they conquered in ukraine and the male ukraine population that was culled I‘d say their birthrate is going to go up soon.

Have talked with Afgan war veteran (Soviet-Afgan war). He was afraid from mujahediins from random bushes to this day. Still, several decades later, cannot fully calm down.

I'm about to skew that pic rel statistic in the favor of Slovak-Russian relations

based mujahadin living rent free in slavshits heads

>Wonder why for both.
Because they realize they threw their life and health away for nothing, most of the other americans hates them and calls them welfare queens and never even agreed with the wars.
In russia every branch of the military has his own holiday, they get a parade and militarism is worshipped.
You come back from the war wounded or not and you are a hero in this society.

The crew are alive and going to kill more hohols pretty soon.

>ruskies taking more and more ukie land and only manage to stop 3 acps
Why is Ukraine considered winning again

>based mujahadin living rent free in slavshits heads

No, he was latvian. At time, Latvia was part of Soviet Union, and conscripts form Latvia also were involved in that war. Later, when Latvia was already independent, there was some soldiers which participated in USA-led missions in Afganistan.

There was some cases, when at some lake, while camping at campfires and fishing, some Soviet-Afgan and USA-Afgan veterans were exchanging war stories. Kinda "now and then". Personally I have not participated in such event, so I have just second hand tales.

Is this an ad for BMP-2s?