Day 174 of the 2-day special operation

>day 174 of the 2-day special operation.

Attached: just.jpg (503x493, 36.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/ukraine-crimean-explosion-ammunition-depot-chubarov/31990544.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The amount of butthurt Putin has generated is fenomanel.

at least the memes are good

Attached: disappointed-hercules.gif (498x364, 3.46M)

rferl.org/a/ukraine-crimean-explosion-ammunition-depot-chubarov/31990544.html

>TLDR: Russians mutiny en masse, blow up supply depot so they can return home

Attached: _126275404_cad653ecb58cde5a53a79ddc938f427282621b85.jpg (1024x576, 90.15K)

what's with the glownigger flag though

>190,000 Nazi's are dead
>Ukraine's vast resources in the east are now ours
>We've secured water for Crimea
>A land bridge to Crimea
>Cut Ukraine off from the Black Sea
>Left Ukraine's economy in tatters
>And half of Europe will freeze to death as a result of weak, greedy leaders with no foresight

I mean, it's not a bad effort for 174 days.

Attached: translate.translated.jpg (394x750, 236.71K)

14 MORE DAYS LEFT!!! YOU'LL SEE!!! MARK MY WORDS!!!

Attached: monke.jpg (852x852, 347.38K)

>we
>doesn’t have Russian flag
kek

Attached: 21A42439-7A15-4E6D-93E8-1CA711C08134.jpg (987x1280, 105.28K)

Assuming this kind of stalemate continues:
How long can either side keep pouring resources onto the fire?

>why is the monke screaming?
>you'd do the same if you were smart

>day 174 of Putin winning.
i think zelenskyy is going to be assassinated by the u.s. and they’re going to make him a martyr.

Attached: 5AC8B681-79BF-451A-8E85-7131FCAB3D99.jpg (1024x486, 67.22K)

till the last hohol obviously

Attached: mgr-sundowner.gif (498x398, 894.24K)

You must be a special kind of slow.

Attached: 7D3B687B-14E0-477B-9999-955CE8CE4E99.jpg (1024x782, 104.8K)

Congrats on once again missing the whole point.

Attached: 957DB9F0-1FE7-4784-A788-7DBB729ABBAE.png (1200x1576, 173.34K)

>those filenames
Ah, a tourist, that'd explain it. Carry on.

haha you mad, faggot?
at least putin isn’t trying to flood my country with niggers, temporarily making getting an experimental gene therapy mandatory just to work, pushing snakeoil doomsday environmental policy whose prophecies have NOT ONCE came true, while making chopping off your dick and calling yourself a woman normal, that’s our own politicians doing that.
and russia makes those faggots seethe. enemy of my enemy etc.

Attached: 6A09E63F-E33B-4312-B640-922149806D5F.jpg (674x671, 42.89K)

fake. the us base would also have a Chevy dealership

>source """insider news"""
lol

2 more days

Putin wants to flood every country with central asians instead, just like his own

Schwab became a villain because nolinkers went mental on Any Forums and couldn’t cope with the fact they missed out. Then with cross posting schizo Any Forumstards made him a mainstream conspiracy villain. It’s super fucking funny having bought chainlink in early 2018.

Attached: C167B7D2-924B-43DF-8760-794AB0A5A59C.jpg (1024x812, 179.45K)

Haha you fed, maggot?

>lol
LOL

Attached: 1659939275169366.jpg (1280x750, 223.21K)

Keep in mins that by day 174 Germany already had 2/3 of Europe and Americans had occupied all of Iraq and a big chunk of Afghanistan at the same time.

So yeah...it is pathetic.

holy fuck, some printed paper!
i totally believe this vatnik horseshit now, kiev falls tonight!

maybe, but he isn’t succeeding in doing so like the kikes and politicians here. im more concerned about our own treasonous infiltrators here than i am about putin.
>it’s just about the money
uh, no loo it’s about how faggoty everyone in political power associated with the WEF is pushing dubious agendas like threatening property rights and economic coercion against farmers. remember what happened with the dutch?

>and a big chunk of Afghanistan at the same time.
ONLY TWENTY MORE YEARS

hohol bros, it's over

Attached: 16605388723605577.jpg (633x356, 43.47K)

I know, right?!

Attached: 1656237228108.webm (640x352, 820.25K)

from kiev in 3 days to twenty years
man, you guys really dropped your expectations

Remind me again, which wave of mobilization is Ukraine on again?

The fact remains that the US occupied Afghanistan (a country on the other side of the world) very quickly. Russia couldn't even take Mariupol (20 kilometers from the border) for months, no Kiev, no Odessa, etc.

smells like a newfag in here

Attached: bruhttlefield4.jpg (720x406, 33.7K)

No one gave a fuck about schwab or knew he existed until the nolinker seethe lmao. He has no actual power. The WEF is a circlejerk for the elite and schizophrenic retards vastly overestimate their power.

I wouldn't exactly call Afghanistan a symmetrical war, would you?

Russia and Ukraine is the closest we've seen to symmetrical warfare since WW2, i'd expect it to be a lot slower, and a lot more bloody.

>You're just mad that we're dying
Uhm, okay.

4th, mass conscription has not even started so we can immediately dismiss the horseshit claims presented in those """insider documents"""

>4th, mass conscription has not even started so we can immediately dismiss the horseshit claims presented in those """insider documents"""
How bad is your math?

Iraq had a larger and stronger army than Ukraine and they were steamrolled by the US in a month
i suppose you could say it's symmetrical if you concede that Russia is hundreds of times weaker than the US

you have a very very low IQ obviously
don't worry, our men are entering Kiev now, it will be ours by the morning!

America managed to occupy the entirety of it and failed to quell the insurgency. And yet they had their puppet government rule the entirety of the country for 19 years. They also managed to kill Bin Laden after he spent years hiding in caves.

Russia is still on phase 1, with the Ukranian military holding them doen and Zelensky showing up in Vogue.

How is Russia and Ukraine symmetrical. Russia has 3+ bigger population, geographical advantage and attacked first.

you’re a liar. scwab openly admitted that various prime ministers like justin trudeau and even putin are associated with the WEF. the PM of the netherlands even admitted to having friendly relations with him. these are literally policy makers who are carrying out his directives, okay shill?
and the reason i know you’re a shill is because you haven’t addressed a single argument i’ve made, just trying to run damage control because nobody likes the WEF or schwab, hence why davos had such tight security.
i mean if they’re so beloved and their agenda is rihteous, why don’t they have the love of the people like hitler and gaddafi did?

Attached: E3BC25E9-8751-402B-B288-5C364C2EAE0B.jpg (1065x1600, 254.97K)

it's always funny to me when two people from the same country start arguing
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

not to mention the over 10x larger military budget

Not so long ago, Russia marched to Berlin and nobody could stop it, now it has trouble gaining 100km against its poorest neighbour. It's a bit sad thinking how quickly a former empire degenerated into a third world country. I mean UK & France lost their empire too, but they're still first world.

>I wouldn't exactly call Afghanistan a symmetrical war, would you?
So Russia, the 2nd bes World Army, is the equivalent of the Cossack Pancho Villa style troops Hohols are putting up?

Great, why aren't we decolonizing Russia yet?

>Russia and Ukraine is the closest we've seen to symmetrical warfare since WW2
What the fuck are you smoking?
Remember when Saddam rolled into Kuwait with Russian tech in the 90's and the burger munching motherfuckers wiped the floor with his CONVENTIONAL ARMY?
Or... I dunno, THE INVASION OF FUCKING IRAQ, an oil-rich military dictatorship with an actual army?

Ukraine doesn't have an actual army, that's why they're begging for all the weapons - they have none, or even worse, have Russian-made ones.

>Iraq had a larger and stronger army than Ukraine
That is absolute nonsense and you know it.

>How is Russia and Ukraine symmetrical.
Very similar equipment, although Ukraine has a slight edge on equipment thanks to western kit, Ukraine also had an edge in personnel, whereas I think Russian only invaded with a force 1/5th the size of Ukraine's. No war is going to be perfectly symmetrical, but it's far more symmetrical than us drone striking goat farmers with ak's.

Still the best meme from this 'war'

Attached: 1652013607338.jpg (1024x686, 140.94K)

>In the days leading up to the U.S. 2003 invasion of Iraq and the following Iraq War, the army consisted of 375,000 troops, organized into five corps. In all, there were 11 infantry divisions, 3 mechanized divisions, and 3 armored divisions.
yep, their army was stronger and larger
they had more tanks, more troops, more planes. more air defenses and large supplies in SCUD missiles

Yeah, but that was a time when almost all the world was fighting against German and the Soviets were getting supplied heavily by the Allies with food, weapons and equipment.
It was later than the Soviet propaganda made it some kind of "Russia alone beat Hitler".

>yep, their army was stronger and larger
375,000 is now larger than 900,000?

Once again, I must ask, how bad is your math?