Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on net.
And, they say, "it's for the better,"
Without the vax "he would be deader."

Based on the following presentation, a California school board voted 3:1 in favor of rescinding vaccine mandates:

skirsch.com/covid/All.pdf

Read the real science why a leaky vax accelerates new viral mutants, original antigenic sin (OAS), antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), antibiotic resistance, cytokine storms and more...

pdfhost.io/v/QF4HXs2F4_COVID_Vaccine_Hesitancy_v3_0

You are 25X more likely to be injured and 20X more likely to die if you get the COVID shot

stevekirsch.substack.com/p/you-are-25x-more-likely-to-be-injured

Attached: 1660632413160265.webm (288x360, 2.67M)

anybody know how to minimize the damage of the biontech vaccine? asking for a family member (not a vaxxtard but forced to get vaxxed once, under pressure).

Yeah, but where are the mass deaths?
99% of my country is vaccinated and no sign of heartattacks or anything out of the ordinary

zeolite and charcoal pills, homeopathy and naturopathy are your only solution now, you need to get them to detox their body as best you can, that's something you need to research yourself as I'm healthy but probably make sure they are eating lots of gmo free and pesticide free fruits and vegetables, their bodies are very sensitive right now.
>Yeah, but where are the mass deaths?
>99% of my country is vaccinated and no sign of heartattacks or anything out of the ordinary
*yawn*

Attached: 1660492579958362.jpg (1079x1126, 156.4K)

Vaccines are safe shutup

some are.
most are packed full of autism causing heavy metals; explains why many whites can't see beyond the wool being pulled over our eyes 24/7

Attached: 1660583144574835.jpg (1000x1500, 237.48K)

Oct 5, 2021 — After boosting unproven covid drugs and campaigning against vaccines, Steve Kirsch was abandoned by his team of scientific advisors...

All of his scientists left him.

Steve Kirsch is not a Dr. or medical professional, just a moron.

Attached: 6dmugshqius41.jpg (828x545, 38.61K)

Never vaxxed and never tested.

jannies sliding this

Attached: lizard people.png (540x490, 597.19K)

T.Chad reporting in!

This whole covid-episode has taught me a lot about war and battle morale...
Just fucking try to make me take the vaxx now!!! Hahahaha Ive invested to much and faught to hard. And beat back the enemy every single time. For over 2 years now.
Sure they might take me down by force if they really go for it... But I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!
I fight just because I wasnt to live another die so I can fight them another day. Hahahaha. I feel fucking great.
I feel hardcore fucking invincible!!! I dont care if they kill in the end , I just to fucking proud of myself and how I stood for my fucking beliefs in the face of an entire planet telling me Im wrong.

God damn it! Im proud of myself for never given in and taken the fucking clot-shot!

Attached: Aouzouremsan_mellan_Libyen_och_Tchad_sv.png (500x743, 21.71K)

that's a shame

Attached: 1659284630690899.webm (720x398, 2.37M)

back when my medical license was still active I never administered real vaxx

saline never hurt anyone, and saline was the placebo of choice. paperwork was signed. people went about their lives. there are many unsung heroes in the medical professional who did what we could

Attached: Eternal Bros.png (1615x615, 360.63K)

damn right tchad they can suck a fat one
you saved lives user, you are one of the very few heroes throughout this.

Attached: 1653605516068.png (1920x2500, 2.97M)

I recently found out that there are a whole bunch of people like you in the Swedish healthcare-system who apparently gave saline to all of their patients in whole counties in Sweden.

I guess since I cant tell it to them , I can tell you!
Good bless you user! And thank you for remembering your oath. Thank you for caring more about your patients and your role as a healer than shekels, ego and group pressure.
Sincerely. Thank you.

>Revelation 2:10 “Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life

Attached: 1660546887866903.png (853x1024, 1.44M)

Imagine unironically getting jabbed to keep your underpaid job.

pureblood here
i'm lonely
i try to watch youtube and twitch but it's not the same anymore. i don't like these people, what they stand for and how they don't care about anyone but themselves. almost every single person i watched turned out to be a leftist faggot who shames people into getting vaccinated.

what youtubers or streamers do you guys watch nowadays? doesn't have to be political.

CHEKT
T O T A L N O V A X X V I C T O R Y

Jerma/Joel
Thank me later.

checked and confirmed pure blood

Attached: survivor.jpg (1078x1140, 191.36K)

Sam hyde