Dutch netherlands neder

when will the Dutch people wake up and save Evropa?

Attached: eva vla.jpg (1080x1350, 353.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/politiek/asielzoekers-ter-apel-boos-op-rotte-appels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tomorrow

Attached: eva hmm.jpg (720x900, 87.96K)

Never, the average Dutch only cares about his mortgage, holiday, pets and weekly pub visit. That's their scope of concern.

Heb je vandaag pannekoeken gegeten?

Attached: pannekoeken.jpg (1745x1824, 331.11K)

Pls gib tall Dutch athletic cutie gf

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 3.34M)

I've been with a few women in my life and one thing I've noticed is that the female anus is incredibly close to the vagina, in fact they're barely an inch apart.

I'm not sure about other guys - but doesn't this disturb you? It feel like a design flaw in women actually -- like they're supposed to be so feminine and beautiful yet this ghastly little oversight is ruining everything.

Somehow it feels to me that women should be more aware of this flaw and it should affect their confidence. Whenever I see a so-called beautiful woman walking down the street so care-free thinking she's all that I just remember her anus is only 1 inch away from her pussy and laugh her into oblivion.

Women: Please accept that they're too close together, let it negatively affect your confidence and so make yourselves more readily available sexually as a result. Afterall, we're having to sleep with a creature whos ANUS is only 1 inch away from the vagina --- you should not make this difficult. It's unappetizing enough as it is. We're doing you a favour.

Men: Do not let women forget this flaw, and do not forgive them for it. Remind them of it constantly less they get inflated egos and think they're all that

They're just too close together, sorry, but its true.

I would love to see her have sex with a huge, dark, ripped black man.

your mother should have swallowed you.

The noose goes around your neck. Going to love seeing you swing from a tree and act as a visual reminder of what not to do.

Who is she?

caint wait till shes postwall and forced to do onlyfans/BLACKED for money

Get out of Japan you Amerimutt.

Attached: XXXXX.png (1411x565, 107.37K)

The country with the most cucked men to save Europe? Lol, lmoa even.

BREAKING NEWS
>REFUGEES SAY MOROCCANS ARE SCUM
hartvannederland.nl/nieuws/politiek/asielzoekers-ter-apel-boos-op-rotte-appels

Attached: 1628197199663.jpg (640x638, 47.44K)

I , the Serb, will help my dutch brothers to fight the globohomo

I have finally arrived

you have to go back!

Maybe stop your women from dressing like whores?

BRABANT is USTASHE territorium

that describes most people though. Completely naive and docile from living in a guarded pasture their entire lives.

Two more weeks...

Attached: DTuWLv7VhKELJf1599810802.jpg (800x450, 51.84K)

correct

we must secure the existence of qt dutch gfs

Attached: Eva-PF.jpg (1000x1000, 193.33K)

Pastaaaaaaaaaa

Never. The Dutch have successfully beaten the last true natives in 793. Now they are just some docile christcucks, like the rest of the western world.

Go away all you horny shitflingers. Sage

Dutch people are really weird in this regard though. They are the most non-conformist conformists you can find. Or the most conformist non-conformists. I blame calvinism.

jesus, imagine a big nigger doing the nasty to her. HOT! the contrast would be unbelievable

Netherlands? Bruh, that place is the whitetess place I've seen in Europe, second to Barcelona. I liked it, it's fair for the other people of color who have already integrated into its culture.

The black people I've met from Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands are some of smartest folks that I've met in my lifetime, and it's scary.

I like Netherlands for it's balance in power, the black has a monopoly, the Arabs aren't as invasive, the Spanish people have their shares, and the white man there is very gangster.

When I saw a black Deutsch walk side to side with a white man while he walked his whore like a bitch next to the white man's bitch, I couldn't help but approve this partnership or brotherhood.