Commiefornia

Isn't it somewhat poetic that the state with the most electric vehicles.. the global front-runner of the so called "green shift" is about to go dry and in the process make electricity prices skyrocket? Good luck charging that overpriced toy of yours that will be worthless in a few years when the cells deteriorate anyway. Even more hilarious is it that the drought which they claim come from "climate change" is in reality caused by producing exotic nuts and similar crap consumed by hipster faggot environmentalists.
Reality is this.. they are unloading that water to sell and they have too many buyers and don't want to upset anyone.. they will crash it to the ground. Magical pipelines and desalination plants will not happen. They might put in place some pointless measures to attempt to reduce consumption, but it won't be in places where it has any noticeable effect.
Just imagine what might happen as a result of all of this if Lake Mead reaches dead pool status.
>No more power
>Water rationing
>Housing prices collapse
>People move to other states causing all sorts of pressure on infrastrucure
>Political unrest taken to next level
>All sorts of parasites suddenly lashing out at each other.
This could in fact be a real time study of the death of America.

Attached: lolver damn.jpg (1400x1400, 340.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTRlSGKddJE
youtu.be/dqwYUumrXm0?t=61
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=WTRlSGKddJE

I don't understand how this is related to the untapping of water from artificial lakes.

Don’t care didn’t read still living in California

Cope and seethe

Shut up wh*te trash

Attached: 1660583411062190.jpg (615x484, 32K)

Go shart in a wallmart.

captcha A8PAYD

How have they been keeping lake mead at the same height for last 2 months? I want this shit to dead pool. How are they preventing this?

Reservoirs further up unloading. Just a temporary fix.

and this water is transported via pipeline? also, how are they planning to maintain it when the reservoirs dry up?

those with resources are planning on leaving while keeping the goyim as ignorant as possible so the transition from civilization to mad max is as rough as possible

I’m looking for a hole in you argument and I really can’t find one. The people here would rather focus on pronouns and Covid. It’s a beautiful disaster living here

Lake Sneed.

Kudos to the crew who sprayed the pool liner in there, really sharp masking.

They are pouring water into the ocean to save some fish or something

Attached: 1657352967285m.jpg (1024x880, 140.7K)

As the head in the dam drops so does the power output on the turbines, so Hoover dam is going to become useless well before drying up.

oh okay, yea that makes sense, less water causes less pressure pushing the water through turbines.

I used to read this kinda shit and bag on retards who still think fagifornia is the shit, Now I encourage it, though. Hopefully it'll keep the riffraff and trash where it belongs on the west coast. Enjoy your stay.

>barges in
>niggers up the place

No one asked you to opine on anything you dimwitted ape.

Attached: 1658284057371263.jpg (720x617, 42.88K)

youtu.be/dqwYUumrXm0?t=61

Thats neat looking, and is directly tired to califorians not having water. Super based.

Attached: gigapants.jpg (1246x1579, 436.74K)

>Good luck charging that overpriced toy of yours that will be worthless in a few years when the cells deteriorate anyway.

There is an answer to that: a single, electrified, state rail network. You know, the one voters approved in 2008. The one that is being built right now.

Attached: FOSOJOyUcAEOHJY.jpg (3456x2304, 3.52M)

Imagine how wonderful it will be when you no longer need a car to live in California. And with the FLXD's development, electrification of freight is now concievable as well which works great with the planned reconstruction of all west coast ports. California 2050 will be very different from California 2000. It'll be worth living in.

Attached: EMU-mountain_Close-1-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 88.3K)

Kek! California is supposed to conserve water or something. I haven't seen any posts or ads to save water or not to wash lawns for a while now.

Also, the Democrats un-cancelling nuclear is gigabased too. This is the future we should have had by now, but was delayed by the fossil fuel industry. Not anymore.

Attached: FOSOJOzVgAAZObl.jpg (3456x2304, 3.11M)

It will be entirely spics and chinks with some mystery meat mixed in

That's Nevada