BLACK MEN ARE CUCKING THEMSELVES IN KENYA

I Pretended To Be A White Guy On Tinder And This Is How Kenyan Ladies Threw Themselves At Me

When it comes to the dating market, not all men are playing on the same field. Locally, white men have it the easiest.

I created a fake account on Tinder and put pictures of some random guy from Croatia that I found on the Internet.

However, getting a match is not easy. Chicks have finely honed male filter mechanisms that can quickly and efficiently sort the bores from the bosses. They ignore dudes the way Nairobi drivers ignore traffic lights. I know a lot of guys who never got a single match on Tinder, forcing them to abandon the app

Interestingly, as a fake white guy, almost every swipe I made to the right ended up being a match. I was barraged with options. All girls wanted to talk to me. I had so many matches I didn’t even know who to pay attention to. My phone was buzzing with so many messages, it was unbelievable. As an African guy, consider yourself lucky if you get more than five matches in a week, yet as a mzungu, I had over 30 matches in a few hours. Some even swiped right on me first. And these were super fine ghels.

Since it was an experiment, I proceeded to chat with them in the most aggressive way possible. I got extremely naughty and composed explicit flirt messages that would normally be met with insults or blue ticks if they came from a local black mouth like mine and yours. But guess what? These Kenyan girls were very warm and accommodating. Nearly all of them were ready to part thighs for me within the first few minutes of chatting.

The nigger even provided 11 examples of the chats that show how Kenyan girls are whores for BWC. You can find them here:

tukatiane.co.ke/2017/09/21/white-guy-experiment/

What are the political implications of this?

Attached: CAC555F4-5EEF-4ECE-BB91-81C5EBCE6A87.jpg (720x1008, 118.8K)

“Maureen is as obedient as a Scottish king’s knights. She doesn’t mind a perfunctory fuck with a white stranger. I instruct her to come over and she immediately promises to do so. White privilege is real people. She goes on to praise my body too, not knowing she is being catfished”

This Nigger is such a sperg lmao

Attached: 5179ECC0-4338-47D9-B054-DC3D3CE95A4E.jpg (719x1212, 117.22K)

Can the babies survive in the black gang though?
They will be bullied for sure

Some of the girls are just in for the sex.

“She is in for sex ladies and gentlemen. At least she is bright enough to not accept a pregnancy offer immediately like the first girl. I’ll laud her for that. But did you see the last thing she said? She will swallow the cock. till it reaches her throat. Where did Michael Jackson change his skin from black to white? We need to sign up my fellow Kenyan men. Haha“

This Nigger is in pain.

Attached: BB1EE075-C704-4256-9D89-17F5DB5D53FF.jpg (720x1222, 121.74K)

They just want citizenship in a Western country user.

user, whole Africa is infested with niggers, if one baby will not survive they will make another five.

They are like bitches in heat, begging to be bred by a strong, masculine BWC

Attached: 505A64CA-0295-44B9-B2EB-74CC2D2C0F53.jpg (720x1232, 170.96K)

>I Pretended To Be A White Guy

lol nigger

Attached: 1603473193238.jpg (204x255, 14.82K)

Newfag Summerfag

Tell us something new.

Me a 30 y.o. boomer. I already know all of this.

yes they will go to great lengths to get Western citizenship

2 idiots trolling each other.

Attached: kektus.gif (425x425, 3.97M)

How’s the std rate over there?

what always amazes me the most about these is how nigger-tier the women are.
>ay yo bitch u dam mighty fine, won sum fuk?
>yes, I am already wet

50/50 you pull a sizzling stump out

Who are we to deny Black girls deepest desires, that can only be fulfilled by getting filled? Digits and I will quit my job and travel to Naibori and breed as many Ebony queens as possible

Attached: 58461611-8187-4AF9-8392-E6FF76EC9961.jpg (1920x1080, 269.6K)

PSA as some guys might not know this.. this is a common scam in 3rd world countries. Bait a guy into thinking he’s going to get laid, then bust the door down with 3 niggas and jack the fool.

Why not post the womens faces?

based
i can finally move to kenya and live the american dream

Skinny black girls only

>people in dirt-poor countries want to ride my rich cock
a thread died for this

Goffiest looking bad ass motherfucker ever.

So better than expected then.

Attached: 1624688696907.jpg (250x171, 9.03K)

>What are the political implications of this?

AIDS
the political implication is that you will get AIDS if you have sex in Africa.

Do whatever you want in Asia/Europe, but don't fuck around in Africa.

US is a tossup, as long as you aren't having degenerate gay sex in a city you'll probably be fine.

>I Pretended To Be A White Guy
>Norwegian flag

Why do you have to pretend?

Attached: 1660434811160227m.jpg (1024x975, 125.17K)

This
At least 50% chance simpnigger chatted savvy nogs
Zero proof of any girl in there

Lmao

>They ignore dudes the way Nairobi drivers ignore traffic lights
i wish to know more about the lonely traffic lights in nairobi

Not a chance, you take the tight, fertile and able-bodied 18 yo Nubian queen back to your hotel, and give her your business. They yearn to submit their Congolese riches to Powerful Germanic men.

Attached: D579F2E0-EE7A-44B5-B684-BD1EEC021A08.jpg (828x465, 70.58K)

Based danish colonizer. Turn sub-saharian africa into danish puppet states. Safari Sven must be on the move with the BWC

this one made me kek

Attached: 4B37216C-8E50-472A-BA04-028670ADB093.jpg (750x1016, 249.8K)