I never been to america guys - so now serious question: are all ameicans are same retards as on Reddit and Twitter...

I never been to america guys - so now serious question: are all ameicans are same retards as on Reddit and Twitter, or there's some percent of normal, completely sane people out there? I'm just curious because I'm practicing english through internet and the more I speak with americans somewhere out of Any Forums the more I think that americans are complete pathetic retards. Whaddaya think?

Attached: 71Ke2KajxeL._AC_SL1432_[1].jpg (1432x1000, 162.89K)

Everyone in America is a soye lord

Your rural areas that still have homogeneous white communities are where we're located. Cityfags don't work, or work pretend internet jobs, so you'll see and hear them more often because they always online

Got it mate

Normal people don't spend half their waking life talking to strangers on the internet so right off the bat you're doing it wrong
Touch grass

It's even worse than you think. You're going to love it.

i need to practice english somewhere and aside from professional forums it's only Any Forums and retards hives like reddit and twitter

Oh, didn't mean to sage. My retardedness kicked in and forgot to clear field.

Its the common public. Those who aren't retards learned long ago that its better to stay silent and pretend.

it’s a coin flip. If you talk to 10 random Americans on the street is a safe bet 50% of them are absolutely retarded. Percentage goes up the closer you get to the heart of a city. On Reddit basically everyone is a retarded faggot so it’s not a very good indicator of what you’d be dealing with in the public.

americans are all retarded idiots.

who in their right mind elects a demented unlikeable communist like Biden with the most votes ever?

If something like that happens, you can safely say they're through the board certified braindead cattle.

>Whaddaya think?
A majority of Americans are absolutely total pathetic retards.

Fucking christ. The US is huge and blanket questions like this one suck.

The only constants here are obesity and white SUVs.

>stay silent and pretend
do white conservative sane people who are living in some suburb are just trying to avoid current american society and silent just not to interract with it? while silently they are basically right wing... but they will never admit it publicly

Most Americans are extremely nice and will go out of their way to help you if you are a foreigner. They even had a tv show where they staged uncomfortable encounters and people would almost always step in to defend the victim.
Other than that, the turbofags are really only online or at their pride marches. They will not confront you outside of these 2 environments.
Absolutely avoid any contact with niggers that are not actively working a job. As in if you see one, get inside a crowded building. They are a human version of proximity mines and you do not want to be around when they get set off

The sane ones won't talk to you.

>elects
You're funny.

What black people are you running into dude? Dont be a sperg and no one will hurt you

I mean people of the planet are currently less or more know english... all of them... and looking on America throught the prism of Reddit and Twitter makes them think that America is not what it is but that it's some giant island filled with the utter retards

Everywhere is full of retards. Americans are just not shy about it
Houston post Katrina

Sane? Depends what you mean. Plenty of normies, apolitical simple people.

>do white conservative sane people who are living in some suburb
Those people aren't sane either. Lots of insane evangelicalism and consoomerism(specifically sportsball consoomerism). They're as insufferable as the rest of the country.

>I learned English on Any Forums
LMFAO HOLY FUCKING SHIT