Political Implications of the Catholic Church literally worshipping satan?

Doesn't seem very christ-like to me.

Attached: cringevat.png (1097x1121, 2.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All centralized Christianity was infiltrated by Lucifereans hundreds of years ago.

Daily reminder that you MUST follow Christ's commandments if you want to be received into Paradise. That includes eating His flesh and drinking His blood. Sola Fide is insufficient

Attached: dwpzd8ai5kx41.jpg (3000x3750, 1.55M)

Catholics aren't Christians. That's the whole point of the reformation. I guess people just forget. Catholics killed Christians and the very people who published the Bible we read.

It's an adulterous mixture of religions

I just wanna show you real quick that 99% of catholics probably have never even read their bible:

You got like 10 verses about mary, half of them telling you not to worship her:

Luke 11:27-28
And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

ROMANS 3:23
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
>uhhh except mary

Romans 3:10-12
as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, There is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; There is none that doeth good, no, not one.
>uhhh except mary

They lift mary to literal God-Tier levels, thinking she has omnipotency and can hear the spam prayers, "QUEEN OF HEAVEN":

Jeremiah 7:18
The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger.

>but its ok this time because its Mary now
The "Catholic Mary" has nothing to do with the mary of the bible. It's a demon, just like all other female vertility godesses (ishtar, aphrodite, venus, diana and so on)

ABANDON SATANISM TODAY AND GET YOUR FREE TICKET INTO HEAVEN BY BELIEVING ON CHRIST :)

youtube.com/watch?v=2pcChH15ZF0

Attached: df3147b9f6f0bb018650ef3fabe1005e--graven-images--timothy.jpg (614x720, 114.03K)

The current pope is not the pope.
Popes cannot just resign.

daily reminder that this verse is literally about you, and that you will drop into hell because you believe on your works and obedience getting you into heaven

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

>and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Congrats

>uh yeah holy catholic church but we got a satanist in charge right now, just uh, cope with it

the pope cope about the cope pope

A few hundred (maybe thousand?) years ago, some Italian dude (bishop or something) went to Russia and spoke with the Tsar or w/e. The tsar basically told the dude that the Pope worshipped a clusterfuck of religions, and that Russia was going to keep worshipping Christ. (IIRC, he even said something like Jesus' homeboy Peter had visited Russia and met with whoever was Tsar at the time, but there's a bit of a conspiracy over this, since the timelines don't line up, unless you believe that Russian dude who thinks like 1000 years was added to the calendars or w/e).

You know what I'm talking about?

They also call people father when we're said to call no man on earth Father

where do you think your bible came from, retard?

jewish infiltration

Attached: 16592533398429629.png (550x517, 282.05K)

>look at them, they worship a made up deity

Attached: A35C4C0C-906C-4F4B-A3B4-D2EFFB492FE4.jpg (620x603, 32.33K)

Lol nope. Literally from the start.

if catholics compiled the bible, they should atleast have read it

it was already happening back then, yeah.

Shut up Habsburg

Now I remember (because I looked).

It was some fag named Antonio Possevino who went to Russia and met with Ivan the Terrible. He wrote about it in his book 'Muscovia'. Ivan tells Antonio that Rome and Russia got Christianity at the same time, but Russia kept it pure, while Rome started worshipping 60 faiths. He goes on about how Andrew (the brother of Peter the Apostle) had brought religion to Russia on his way to Rome.

In their conversation, Antonio only objects to the 60 faiths thing. Which is weird, because Russia didn't become Christian until Vladimir the Great had converted. Vlad ain't a contemporary of Andrew, Pete's bro.

The Lenningrad Codex, which is the oldest complete bible, was likely made for Vladimir the Great as a gift on his 20th year of converting to Christianity. Like all the old codex and other documents, they weren't discovered to have existed until a couple hundred years ago. (seriously, there's absolutely no manuscripts of the bible that have an unbroken provenance. They all disappear for a few hundred years and start popping up in the 17th century and beyond; everytime there's some major issue with one, they find an older one and say "that last one we found must have been a mistranslation, lol")

why did you flip the last image to make it look spookier?

Well since first thing You managed with it was literally jew worshiping Murican Jewstianity aka judeo-cristianity I'd fucking shut the fuck up already about Muh Ebil Cathalics!

VATICANE IS NOT THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

hidden symbolism

in the other pics sure, but anything will look wrong and off if you flip it that way