Watch new Predator movie

>Watch new Predator movie
>It’s set in 1719 America with injuns and settlers
>Give it a try because I like the concept
>7 foot tall super soldier alien bred for fighting that can take down bears with its bare hands mows down groups of armed men
>Action scenes are pretty cool
>”Clearly humans are no match for him :)”
>Is killed by 5’5 65 pound brown woman through le trap
>Movie ends with her becoming chief of her tribe

Is it really near-impossible in to find decent films that don’t shoe horn this shit? This is probably the best film in the franchise since the first two but it’s dragged down by libshit nonsense that normalniggers will either ignore because they’re so desensitized to it or agree with le heckin brown poc independent woman sticking it to the patriarchy/Whites/etc.

Attached: A65EACD2-A780-4E52-952C-188AB2FA788F.jpg (1000x1481, 209.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/390590752/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> directed by Dan Trachtenberg
>decent films
i think i found your problem

Here you go faggot:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/390590752/

Is he related to Michelle Trachtenberg?

REMEMBER BUFFY?

Attached: 1392532950671.jpg (2100x3490, 831.83K)

>Movie ends with her becoming chief of her tribe
And then being slaughtered and skinned immediately afterward, but off screen.

>"super soldier alien bred for fighting"
>potato predator
>could have killed the stonk womyn many times but didn't

>Not realizing that any ending that doesn't involve the extraterrestrial hunter mopping the floor with these guys is a bullshit ending.
The only ending I would permit you is something like The War of the Worlds where he succumbs to some native bacteria or viral infection from a wound. Anyone who's played Oregon Trail can tell you that dysentary's a bitch.

I honestly felt the movie should have ended with the WHOLE TRIBE fighting the predator using her cunning tactical skills with traps and planning. Clearly she sucks at fighting and her brother/cousin/whoever the fuck he was actually had a great fight with the Predator whereas she just swings a hatchet around on a rope.
If the tribe took down the predator together they could show how they became more deadly learning how the Predator fought and copying his weapons (primitively).

WOMEN ARE A MEME

HOLLYWOOD FANTASY IS THEIR ONLY COPE

The predator looked cool, and, uh, the part where the men of her tribe beat her up was neat,i guess. natives where I live still carry on that part of their culture to this very day.

Rest was kinda cringe goyslop.

Predators don;t kill you if you manage to kill one of them faggot, you earn their respect by doing that, just like Danny Glover in Predator 2 or the bitch from the first AVP movie, although she got street cred for helping kill a Xeno queen. Get up to date on the lore you fucking maple-nigger

Attached: hateCat.png (588x588, 509.16K)

>>Movie ends with her becoming chief of her tribe
HAHAHAHAHA, seriously!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA!!! Leftists are so fucking stupid, I wish all of them dead.

>REMEMBER BUFFY?
Remember Eurotrip?

Attached: dat.jpg (720x404, 25.29K)

>the part where the men of her tribe beat her up was neat,i guess. natives where I live still carry on that part of their culture to this very day.
Kek so true

at least there wasn't any digusting looking niggers, and lesbo/faggot/tranny shit. it's actually was one of the more tolerable movies that released in the recent years.

Predators was much better

My boomer dad saw this movie he argued that WOMEN CAN BE POWERFUL TOO

start new vampire movie with will smith
some off brand character says
>guns are ammoral
turn off

The funny thing is that’s she’s probably half white and does not resemble anything close to burnt bug men.

Attached: C5A67FD1-8378-40FE-A519-D3F1047D8578.jpg (427x594, 31.41K)

>gets ankle wrecked by trap halfway through the movie
>spends the second half of it running, judo rolling off frenchie chests and doing running backflips off tree trunks
This movie is being praised.

your dad was cooming to this young brown lady

And then he blew a load in your asshole and clapped

I think it is a fantastic film. Raises the exentensial threat that only feeble women can defend against alien horrors

> Total shit —Sargoy review

Attached: carl-benjamin-1.jpg (900x750, 63.01K)

Her mom is half Philippineo/half white and her dad is half indian/half white. Kek