America should annex Canada

51% of the country said they would happily be annexed by the USA.
“Canada” belongs to America.
The provinces can become new U.S. states.

USA in one move. 13 new states. No more insufferable leaf shit posting.

What's not to like?

How would you do it? I would pull a Jew move and put money into a a vote to join the Union in Alberta. They would most likely join. Then British Columbia would fall next, followed by the Yukon. Then the rest of Canada falls.

Attached: 1540146159776.jpg (233x233, 10.93K)

We should nuke mexico and repopulate it with Whites.

Just imagine

Attached: 1390933359880.png (2000x2000, 68.35K)

Sure

I think the US should give California back to the Mexicans, they aren't really using it and the Mexicans would get far more use out of it

Not my problem

13 new territories. we can talk about statehood later.

War Plan Crimson now!

Yes. Maybe provinces like Alberta will secede and petition to join the whatever remains of the US. They could become American protectorates.

too many leftists, chinks and natives

Fuck off, we're full. We don't want mutt genes in our lands.
t. Chang

Attached: B9317017666Z.1_20150417152656_000_G5IAHIMRB.1-0.jpg (3200x1680, 540.98K)

Based I've been thinking about this for a while, then we should go ahead and annex all of mexico, the caribbean and south america and rename the nation to the great american empire

only read title and I agree

cope you will be americanized

Americans are whiter and smarter than you, abhorrent Leaf. FUCK CANADA.

this would make the us able to be so energy independent it would be insane. and the GDP we could produce internally would be retarded. and it would give everyone more space. if you want to get away from the niggers you can go north.

We will annex that oversized icebox, and rid this world of the leaf menace!

The only merica has going for it is gunsbut that doesnt matter when they dont use em

checked and same

>What's not to like?
Endless Democrat ascendancy?

Sure we can prop up their gay economy and they can give us all the oil

Your president has Alzheimer's and needs to be reminded he loves niggers. Fuck off you burger

Attached: 1650251539802.jpg (404x428, 137.56K)

No thank we have enough shitskins already

Attached: 1652042635786.png (1125x696, 477.16K)

Hey albertafaggots nobody wants that lethal dosage of niggers and spics muttland has. Jump the border already snow mexican faggots

We confined them mostly to city's just nuke Toronto and hongcover and Canada is 99% white again.

Anax my behind... lo

No, but it has to unite, North America.
It's to only way to survive among other more imediate factors that have to be meet.
Not the way it is now... a proper organized way, in terms of comprehension by it's people of a simplified organizatioed system within the continent...

Albertahicks dont get to decide my borders

KEEP DREAMING YOU FUCKING MUTTS

Technically it wouldnt be the usa annexing Canada. Since Mexico literally controls a huge chunk of the US, it would be Mexico annexing canada

Attached: 1660524974566816.jpg (398x228, 12.33K)

>What's not to like?
You'd have to put up with 40 million canadians.

Fucking this i want the albertahicks consumed alive by niggers

Attached: 1660590975013437.png (1009x1166, 305.94K)

>Just add 26 far left senators
>But Alberta
>Ok, 24 far left and 2 semi-left
Anons, most of Canada would be allowed to join existing states. PEI isn't going to be its own state. All of Atlantic Canada would have to join Maine. Quebec would never be part of the US. Southern Ontario should be walled off and never heard from again but the rest of the country could join existing states they border. The territories sure as hell aren't becoming individual states. We'd probably make it all one Arctic Territory and treat it like Puerto Rico.

anex canada, return the shit skin populated parts to mexico, WIN WIN.

Shut up taco you havent even hopped the border yet to decide anything

Notice the country name on Idaho's truck tags?

Attached: amerotruck.jpg (1089x529, 118.73K)

Fine. Anti-Canadian tyranny from Washington D.C. isn't any worse than anti-Canadian tyranny from Ottawa.

keep talking and i will go to your country instead

Based
Fuck you retard Smith will win UCP leadership become Premier and Alberta’s already on track to join the USA, Saskatchewan will follow. There’s nothing you can do to stop the collapse of this shithole.