How do we make this real?

Seriously fuck Canada and the ZOG in D.C how do we make WEXIT occur and form a new nation with the based states?

Attached: 1658367367054336.jpg (1021x1021, 125.26K)

Attached: 1636579575206.jpg (1024x576, 138.41K)

keep stoking the crazies with lies and disinformation and we will win

Fucking cringe

Attached: 1636848867169.png (1080x1190, 2.97M)

Kill yourself chang

Based

God damn right. Western Canada is with the white men of the interior no one else

For what it's worth, you can add Ohio, Indiana and certainly West Virginia to that map.

Zog wants us to carve up the country. How about the WEFers get marched into the sea and the US annexes canada and becomes an even larger more threatening force to deal with.

Sure? Feel like they have decent lib influence.

You guys have the day of the rope down there and id be down

A lot of Western separatists here wont be on board until you guys clean house

Alaska wants no part of any of this faggotry.

Attached: ice cave.webm (240x426, 2.94M)

Best map I’ve ever seen on Any Forums dezu, bicoastal, lots of resources, well done

How do I unironically make friends like this?

How about you make a new country out of your willing provinces, and we make our own countries out of our culturally similar and willing states instead of taking parts of two frankencountries and making a new frankencountry? The South East is different from the midwest, we don't to be ruled by you faggots any more than by New York or California.

IRL?

Join some shooting, survivalist etc clubs or convert your friends

I did both

If you're stuck in UNI seek out now beta fags in History, economics, phil and comp sci

Good chance you can talk shop

That or biker circles

Dank u

I hope for a future my grand kids can thrive in

EVIL RACISTS
DIAGALON
WHITE ETHONOSTATE
HONK HONK - HEIL HITLER
EmErGeNcIeS aCt

Attached: buttstockbrutality.webm (1024x1024, 320.08K)

the shape of ur country kinda turnin me on fr fr without cap

Attached: workinggirlnation.png (1021x1021, 1.44M)

>honk honk

Non beta fags*

Oof, right in my demoncracy

Attached: policetramplegrandma.webm (720x1280, 1.27M)

ZOG loves having the USA as their base of power. A North America with a dozen nations intent on taking care of their own people is their worsr fucking nightmare. Any dumbfuck who advocates forced unity is a globalist tool.

Attached: PEACEFULCOPS.png (1025x1709, 2.49M)

That you won’t have, sorry.

You spelled tongue wrong sweatie.

This

West Virginia has lib influence?

No offense leaf, but you know nothing about our country.

More republican influence than Lib and we need access to The Great Lakes

Ill fight for it regardless. Have hope or surrender

>fr fr without cap
This board is for english speaking anons.

Too close to D.C and Maryland

Fair point

Once again, you know nothing. West Virginia routinely votes around 70% GOP. Literally zero counties voted for the Dem presidential candidate in the last two presidential elections. West Virginia white niggers rightfully hate DC.

Ohio, but more so Indiana solidly red.

Okay they get a pass then

I assumed the cultural rot would seep in there but fair enough

A country with that kind of latitude and longitude spans would be flat out unmanageable.

Nice new Hispanic Empire, but it's supposed to be the whole continent... like the last time, from Alaska to Patagonia.

Washington DC is the cancer that has to be removed from the host.
The anonymous traveler told the taxi cab driver, " We can solve all of our problems by lunch time tomorrow. Americans simply have to get in their pick up trucks , drive to Washington DC, drag about 500 traitors out of their fancy offices and shoot them in the face."
The corporate media constantly promotes the idea of civil war in America. The vast majority of Americans problems and concerns originate in Washington DC. Most Americans intuitively understand that our problems are not caused by the guy down the street regardless of his race, heritage or sexual preference. It doesn't even make sense to consider civil war. All of the pain, despair, misery and death a civil war that would consume north America would cause wouldn't even address the root cause of Americas problems which is Washington DC. We the People of the United States of America simply need to focus on the traitors in the federal government. America has laws against treason and corruption. If the US Department of Justice will not enforce Americas laws against treason and corruption We the People must.

>Michigan included in Canada
Oh hell no you're not offloading Trudeau on us

This, mostly