Massive death wave is already here

a massive death wave caused by the vaccines and vaccine induced diseases is already here and started months ago. The media is completely silent about it and ignoring it. Do you really expect the media to come out and say "hey there's a massive death wave happening right now caused by the vaccine"?

Post your stories, evidence, and pics of a massive die off in this thread.

Attached: IMG_20220728_215859.jpg (1080x644, 223.88K)

Attached: 1659000217986031.jpg (979x1024, 143.03K)

Attached: IMG_20220728_215848.jpg (1080x2076, 972.96K)

Attached: vaccine 1.png (573x159, 39.72K)

we know

so post evidence, personal stories of vaxxed people you know sick or dying, etc

Attached: vaccine 68.png (602x1584, 439.44K)

I cut all the vaxxtards out of my life last year. i've heard of a few deads and cancers and such.

that's good cause they will simply contaminate you with their spike protein shit

maybe, or they'll just be sick and die and make more bad decisions in the future. vaxxtards are a liability in your life and you won't want extra liabilities - they will be very dangerous to you in the future.

Attached: vaccine 67.jpg (1024x817, 124.03K)

who has the post from the insurance agent who posted that companies are not paying out life insurance policies to the vaxxed as they violated the contract by taking "experimental medicines"?

Bullshit & every dickhead who believes this is a hick hiding in the mountains & thinks the government is more powerful than god.

Attached: vaccine 66.jpg (1024x942, 102.4K)

1/10

Kill yourself niggerfaggot. Ain't my job to convince you idiots of anything but insulting you is cathartic.

i see your hypertension and blood pressure are up - was it the third booster?

Go take your dual-variant booster vaccine you retarded NPC cunt.

How mad are you that you invested so much emotion into this vaccine only to find out it wears off after a few weeks?

I'm unvaccinated. If someone posts a bunch of screenshots seeming to confirm (without evidence) what you already want to believe, they can take control of your brain! How does it feel to be so easily controlled? You think MSM is the only propaganda demon vying for your soul?

I don't trust government statistics and I don't trust twitter posts or shit like that either. But anecdotally from my own life it seems to me that something is wrong with vaxoids. I'm in the somewhat unique circumstance that most of my own family dodged the jabs, but most of my wifes normalfag family took them, and tallying it all up over the last year it's something like this:

wife's jabbie family:
>grandmother died from pneumonia
>unhealthy uncle died of some sort of heart issues
>healthy boomer father crashed his car, seems to show signs of dementia now
>sister-in-law got clots in both her legs, survived but barely
>cousin developed some sort of fibromyalgia or arthritis or something like that
>cousin's wife constantly sick with flu-like symptoms

my unjabbed family:
>no deaths or new weird medical issues

At least I managed to stop her tard family pressuring my wife into taking it, thank god.

>Disagrees with outlandish claim on the basis that there's no fucking evidence
>"You must be vaccinated"
Proof that you're fucking mentally conditioned zombies.

thank you. This is the kind of post i am looking for.

Please more personal experiences and stories like this, of people you personally know who are sick and or dying/dead

>they told her to resign
This is the most evil thing. Resigning frees the employer from liability, at least for UI, and they don't have the power to do it. So they ask and hope you'll be agreeable enough, fucking yourself over.

I'll bet your wife's family still won't believe any of it is the shot.

well the irony is, the companies are having to hire non-vaxxed since so many of their vaxxed workers are constantly sick, or have died.

My aunt took the vaccine and was in the icu 2 weeks later for a kidney infection. Then a coworker’s girlfriend got the heart inflammation and was almost died but that still didnt deter him from getting the shot himself because he wanted to go skiing.

>I'll bet your wife's family still won't believe any of it is the shot.
No, none of it is recorded as vaccine side effects and I guess there's plausible deniability. I mean I guess it COULD conceivably happen that just by coincidence my wife's jabboid family suddenly start deteriorating like that.

At least my wife is fully convinced at this point and glad I managed to protect her from joining the walking jabbed. This shit is fucking creepy.

this kind of thing is normal now, pretty much everyone knows at least two or three people who got very sick and/or died after the vaccine.

>Proof that you're fucking mentally conditioned zombies

Attached: Jew.jpg (119x125, 3.54K)