We talk a lot about the federal glownigger psyops. But what about military intel/PSYOPS?

The military is more involved than many on this board realize. We talk all the time about the FBI false flags, CIA glowniggers, etc. and are perfectly willing to accept that the Deep State uses media and psychological warfare to influence and control the narrative. What about the US Military and their intel/psyops capabilities? If the "secret war" is indeed playing out, what impact has the military had in the information/psychological battlefield?

A few examples I can think of:
First, the Q phenomenon and it's implications. This has been debated to death, so I'll just say this: it does appear to be a "real" psyop/soft intel disclosure operation on the American public, probably run by the US military. What comes of it is outside of the scope of this discussion, I'm just saying that we have to acknowledge it in order to have a complete discussion about psychological operations.

Second, there was/is some tension between the Biden administration and the Military, indicating a level of distrust between the two. Remember back during the transition of power where the Pentagon was not cooperating with Biden or his officials? What about the talk regarding who actually has the nuclear football? And of course, Biden receiving the foreign dignitary salute during the inauguration all point to some serious questions around who the military considers the Commander-in-Chief to be.

Attached: 1st-Civil-Psyops-Div.png (1078x1045, 806.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/news/2021/05/17/pentagon-weighs-trump-change-489109
bitchute.com/video/Tg9EsnfOpdWe/
politico.com/news/2021/01/20/biden-pentagon-transition-460768
businessinsider.com/trump-leaves-white-house-but-still-has-nuclear-football-2021-1
youtube.com/watch?v=qd2hR3AKhQY
youtu.be/VA4e0NqyYMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why does ghost in the pepe look like he has tits

The DIA and NSA are unironically /ourglowniggers/. There’s a huge split in the IC between civilian and military intel agencies.

Lastly, the "ghosts in the machine" commercial, at least to me, seemed to be much more than simply a recruiting commercial... more like the military again softly disclosing the extent to which their psyops influence the perception of people around the world.
If the US military has been authorized to run a psychological operation on the American public, this would imply that the military views the country to be under attack. In the following article, the presumption is that PSYOPS were given the green light to fight more efficiently against "Chinese disinformation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic."
>Pentagon weighs keeping Trump-era change to ‘psychological operations’
>politico.com/news/2021/05/17/pentagon-weighs-trump-change-489109

Basically ITT we discuss the military's role in the current state of affairs in America, next-generation warfare, psychological operations on the public, schisms between the DoD and the Biden administration, and what all that implies.

Do not tell intelligence agencies how much you know about them.

And yeah, Q was some high level psyop shit.

>Pentagon was not cooperating with Biden or his officials?
Citation needed.
> What about the talk regarding who actually has the nuclear football?
Elaboration reqd.
>Biden receiving the foreign dignitary salute during the inauguration all point to some serious questions around who the military considers the Commander-in-Chief to be.
Citation given; bitchute.com/video/Tg9EsnfOpdWe/

Sneed

>There’s a huge split in the IC between civilian and military intel agencies.
Definitely true. I think the NSA is the weird one, being somewhat of an "in-between" agency.
I think the NSA is probably one of the most powerful forces in the IC though. SIGINT is more important than ever, and I suspect the NSA has a big advantage over CIA in this regard.

>Pentagon was not cooperating with Biden or his officials?

‘Really quite shocking’: Inside the ugly transition at the Pentagon
>The Pentagon blocked members of President Joe Biden’s incoming administration from gaining access to critical information about current operations, including the troop drawdown in Afghanistan, upcoming special operations missions in Africa and the Covid-19 vaccine distribution program, according to new details provided by transition and defense officials.
>The effort to obstruct the Biden team, led by senior White House appointees at the Pentagon, is unprecedented in modern presidential transitions and will hobble the new administration on key national security matters as it takes over positions in the Defense Department on Wednesday, the officials said.
politico.com/news/2021/01/20/biden-pentagon-transition-460768

thanks for marking my post glowfag

>Elaboration reqd.
Trump did not attend Biden's "inauguration" (where the exchange typically happens), and took the nuclear football with him on Marine One when he left Washington. Also consider the recent hoopla re: nuclear codes found at Mar-a-lago just last week.
businessinsider.com/trump-leaves-white-house-but-still-has-nuclear-football-2021-1

I'm not making a claim that Trump does or doesn't have them, I'm just saying there was some confusion over the transition, which was entirely bizarre from the get-go.

Attached: nuclear_football.png (598x775, 231.11K)

this is so stupid and cringe it’s unreal. Do these faggots actually believe this shit or just say it in the hopes even dumber people do?

> NSA
> /ourguys/
KYS. IMMEDIATELY.

Good points user. I forgot about the military shunning.

The NSA is the one who told Trump he was basing spied on…and sent the FBI and CIA niggers into a total panic when they found out.

What are the chances that the Trump administration actually kept the codes and the FBI is looking for them because everyone with clearance is refusing to give the codes to the new administration? No Q larp, highly improbable, but possible.

New codes are generated daily by the NSA…there’s literally nothing to keep.

I dont like intel bullshit.
Unfortunately I do have a soft spot for military, not the bullshit newbies, but actually proper ones.
They are all pissing me the fuck off, but itnis what it is!

Thqt being said, I know there is a war, and I think they are not doing it right in due time, so... coping here because Civilization wont make it by the looks of it.

Here's a navy psyop. Off the charts cringe here you go....

>drop a freemasonic reference
>mentions that they are 'empowered'
>everyone involved appears to be a trannie

Oh and Matt Lower may have lost his entire career for mentioning this appeared to be a hoax on air.

youtube.com/watch?v=qd2hR3AKhQY

I think DIA and in part NSA.
They are trying...

Ahhh, feck, I am mad already! lol

>highly improbable, but possible.
agree, but I think it is more likely to be just an excuse to raid mar-a-lago.
>muh nUcLeAr CoDeS!!
>don't find anything
>why the fuck did you go in there then?
>sorry, can't say for N-national security r-reasons...

>the nuclear code is: “pasgetti”
t. Nuke just flew over my house

DIA probably has people who monitor/keep tabs on this place but with as inactive as Any Forums is its probably a backwater compared to some of the shit I can only imagine they have on their plate.

Attached: 1610302493576.jpg (438x438, 15.5K)

There are over 30 federal intel organizations; the CIA is the (fittingly-named) agency that centralizes all the intel.

The FBI is the federal domestic police for the elites, who act on the intel.

That’s why FBI and CIA get all the recognition.

Do you dumb niggers actually believe that there is a static code? I’d imagine it changes at 30s intervals, but at the minimum once per day.

>t. glownigger

You aren't fooling anyone.

>follow your orders
>ok
user..

>That’s why FBI and CIA get all the recognition.
I'm sure No Such Agency wouldn't have it any other way.

>Do you dumb niggers actually believe that there is a static code?
Do I? of course not, but it sounds scary enough for the sheeple to get worked up over this Tom Clancy-tier dog and pony show they've been putting on.

Fake administration dosent have access to actual US goodsz they do have access to their shitty private cabal weapons and dark sleepers...
It's a problem...

If you didn’t catch the reference:
youtu.be/VA4e0NqyYMw

>If the US military has been authorized to run a psychological operation on the American public, this would imply that the military views the country to be under attack.
Are you fucking retarded or just a shill? Yes, it's under attack. They are attacking the people themself. And no, not to "protect" from chinks. They are jyst serving globohomo kikes.