Was biden losing to Afghanistan and giving them all that equipment a good thing? This is a loss for jews right?

Was biden losing to Afghanistan and giving them all that equipment a good thing? This is a loss for jews right?

Attached: 1617711897999.jpg (735x1104, 66.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AsianNSFW/comments/wd4q4b/kimono_cleavage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Built for Big Luxembourgish Cock

America as a whole lost but Biden giving nationalist conservatives like the Taliban all those weapons is a defeat for israel

reddit.com/r/AsianNSFW/comments/wd4q4b/kimono_cleavage/

im bustin giganuts to this gigachink rn

Are you actually crying that Trump didn't waste another decade and trillions of dollars in that shithole? Military has always been incompetent. Biden doesn't control the military and run every little aspect of it.

>Are you actually crying that Trump didn't waste another decade and trillions of dollars in that shithole
That is what Trump did tho. He ended zero jewish wars

salsa, negro; salsa

>Implying
The US is only allowed to win when it directly benefits jews, so no.

Trump made previous arrangements with the much-maligned Taliban to rapidly pull out forces and provide them with military equipment. The Taliban for their part will no longer allow drug production in Afghanistan which cuts a major revenue stream for the Deep State and the CIA. Additionally, they will also cockblock China from completeing its Belt and Road initiative. Meanwhile Dementia Joe takes the blame for any ensuing fallout.

>losing

Attached: US lost in Afghanistan.png (1080x1440, 691.32K)

>Trump made previous arrangements with the much-maligned Taliban to rapidly pull out forces and provide them with military equipment

Sauce? I've heard the prior but not the latter.

basically the expenses come out of the taxpayers' pockets
jews never lose a dime

A trade Jap wouldn't be so bad.
Fuck, I need to lose weight.

>drones a general in Iran

He blew his dick off.
It was funny.

>trade Jap

Sure but it was neocon faggotry

This thread didn't give me a conclusive answer

Yeah but the Persian got his Magic Ring +5 against bullets.
They killed him with a missile.
That shit doesn't white itself.

You got a conclusive answer in the second post

>questionthread
Shill.
>was the surrender in Afghanistan good?
For China.