FAT IS OUT THIN IS IN

So Kim Kardashian is now the smallest she’s ever been and fat (primarily millennial) women are freaking the fuck out because apparently this is signaling that skinny is becoming en vogue again. What are the implications of the thicc meme finally coming to an end in society? Personally I’m stoked if true we need to start glorifying thinness again.

Attached: F83B274F-94C6-4C97-9692-30209A657716.jpg (1170x1733, 947.84K)

Looks pale too. No longer larping a black, now she’s trying to look white.
Rear end still looks like a dumptruck though. yuck.

Curvy hourglass has always been the ideal figure.

Attached: 1652225413573.jpg (1080x1080, 398.27K)

>FAT IS OUT THIN IS IN
always has been

Yes. Pale and blonde.

Wider hips better indicate easy, healthy birthing canal. Less complications of child birth. I agree though, her puss probably look like roast beefs

yeah thats called malnourished. unfortunately society will need need to continue flounder from one extreme to another until everyone settles their shit and decides to simply be straight, white, christian, and healthy

To anyone with taste and a 3 digit IQ, yes.

Poltards prefer neoteny

Attached: Nagasawa Marina.jpg (899x1200, 124.81K)

not more fat atheists, or starving fags, just simple, moderate, normal, straight laced humans whos only unique trait is their name.

Why are these whores the pinnacle and envy of american women? They are sub room temperature IQ and They pump and dump the trashiest niggers, and women love this? What the fuck happened to society

I thought she was a nigger, but I guess she was just larping her 65 IQ.

Attached: 78267494-9AFC-413F-8B31-C70CEF4C2B6C.jpg (523x700, 164.49K)

her vaginal tube full of pubes, cum, piss n shit is gonna be perfectly suitable for shitting out big headed geniums that are gonna save Europe and the White Race with superior IQ and head circumference.

Finally! Some good fucking news.

Bet she's gonna get the butt implants removed. L O L

yes normies are shit tarded and normie women are the normiest normies ever. They take the retardation of normies society, distill it, and express it at 110%

desu only low class trashy women follow them religiously

Attached: women-blonde-women-outdoors-hat-david-dubnitskiy-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x985, 66.2K)

>What the fuck happened to society
niggers and jews

they just inject chemicals in her ass to dissolve those implants

She is such a disgusting pig. Why do people think that family is beautiful? They're fucking hideous.

wait, what?

Attached: d670cd18-a96f-11ea-9c49-07241376e8f9.jpg (960x540, 43.76K)

this is an art hoe, she is not "trad" or non-trashy in any way
it's just a club whore that put on some granny clothes

that's even funnier and more gross

Oh thank fuck. Retards will stop posing with their fat fucking asses like a waiter smugly showing off a big platter full of dogshit

she's what the industry calls a "model" for a photoshoot, you thieving retard

She doesn’t look malnourished

>women are freaking the fuck out because apparently this is signaling that skinny is becoming en vogue again.
post proof of women freaking out. thin was always in. we just had fat acceptance (aka, don't make fun of fats but we all know its disgusting)

Idol Worship.

Pic unrelated. Go back to spamming that tomboy tranny

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

her nose looks pretty big. I wouldn’t trust her.

She probably started taking amphetamines to lose weight so quickly. doctors prescribe them like candy here in socal

>being concerned for this cunt...

Not ideal in the slightest

Attached: 55DA8696-E287-44AA-9158-74962BCA0A3D.jpg (1365x2048, 369.06K)

tfw all the fat went straight to my stomach

THIS WILL NOT STAND!

Attached: C8F2440F-10F1-4EFD-88EB-CEBAE9F69FC5.jpg (179x142, 16.63K)

They think that because they are told to think that. You think a normie would ever question the television? Never underestimate the stupidity of a normie.

still an MtF

I like it when it's done with tit implants, ass implants, and liposuction in the middle

>using "en vogue" unironically
How many cocks do you suck on an hourly basis OP?

Attached: ayeB0MM_460s[1].jpg (460x500, 43.6K)

>What are the implications of the thicc meme finally coming to an end in society?

Attached: download.jpg (303x166, 8.46K)

It always blew my mind that almost the entire family are coal burners. Truly the most visible case of selling your soul to the devil for wealth on earth

I’m not posting links but it’s all over Tiktok reacting to her appearance in this outfit and crying and seething because they still haven’t dealt with their eating disorders from back when Paris and Nichole were popular and super skinny. They’ve also been seething about low rise jeans making a comeback because they won’t be able to hide their gunts & lovehandles anymore.

Attached: FCCECA05-2BB3-4B71-9588-7C28A7332D97.jpg (1170x1864, 1.31M)

it's not a model, Muttie, there are millions of these dumb bitches that show their tits for free to semi-professional photographers

The jew has realized telling people to eat less (and ze bugs) and increasing food prices to save the planet is too on the nose. Got to make being thin a trend.

Because you are a faggot

Attached: tumblr_p7mmnko99G1vmgy1fo1_1280.jpg (1140x1600, 223.37K)

>bant

Your soccer girl is going to need to gain weight for babies, user. Girls are for making babies.