Why did all the nations on Earth immediately stop using silver as money after JFK was killed?

Why did all the nations on Earth immediately stop using silver as money after JFK was killed?

Attached: 1619794274367.jpg (500x500, 106.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CsZMUAeFnUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Green Hilton.

Attached: 7255041_20150125081507.jpg (420x282, 15.22K)

Did you mean Hilton Green

Wtf I ate mcdonalds because of this post

Are kikes really still shilling boomer rocks?

Attached: Jews financing Hitler.png (1680x2975, 735.03K)

I want to know why (((FOX NEWS))) is running commercials saying the price of silver is going to skyrocket

no

Attached: 9388661_20170113111943.jpg (650x926, 105.52K)

JFK knew about Dimona and was going to force them to stop. LBJ on the other hand fellated so much jewish micro cock he practically smelled like one of them.

Attached: israel and the jfk assassination - motivation.png (1024x1447, 621.96K)

>Are kikes really still...
...mad about real humans buying up all teh silver?

Attached: JewSilverShillThirdOfReplies.jpg (551x409, 110.56K)

>I want to know why (((FOX NEWS))) is running commercials saying the price of silver is going to skyrocket
Actual .999 silver, or "commemorative 9/11 crying eagle with a $1 face value in Liberia and 0.000000000000000oz of actual silver" silver

Because the only commercials I see for "silver" are the commemorative silver-clad tin coins.

>enforce jewish temple law requiring them to conduct business outside the temple
>stopped usury

braindead

Bretton Woods was gold not silver, you mongoloid

Every week there are at least a dozen threads from some kike shilling silver or other boomer rocks.
Saying that somehow, in a pure fiat global monetary system, that this boomer metal is supposed to be the future? Like, how uneducated do you have to be to believe this horseshit? And what has happened with Silver despite mahoooosive monetary expansion? Fucking nothing.
You'd have made 10x on the tech sector in that time, 4x in property, and in the next decade you'll do it in property, raw materials (read: steel, lumbar, oil), and energy.
Anyone buying this dumb crap is the fool being proverbially easily separated from his money.

Attached: Silver is a scam.png (1359x863, 98.49K)

>Silver is worthless, goy.
>STOP BUYING SILVER, GOYIM!
>KVETCH PILPUL KVETCH !!
>Please don't buy any more silver, goy?
>PLEASE?!?
Why so worried, Kvetchel Kikenheeber?

Attached: JPMSilverWorthless.png (958x281, 60.39K)

>Geneva
Mountain Jews as usual.
Where was the First World Jewish Congress held? Switzerland.
Where was the First Zionist Congress held?
Guess.

The Gnomes of Zurich. Always these Mountain Jews.

You realise you're the only jew here right? Only kikes push this idiotic shit and then also get all mad and kvetch that normal people aren't stupid enough to buy into it.
And what's more, you retards don't even take physical delivery, most of you pay some dirty jew to hold onto it for you - guess what isn't going to be there when you go to collect?

Attached: kike.gif (200x200, 333.59K)

Okay first off that isn't even true. Many other countries still used silver in 1963 and for several years onward (Canada, for example)
Secondly JFK was already taking strong steps towards eliminating silver as money before he was killed. Silver would have been demonetized regardless of JFK living or dying. It simply had too many industrial uses to be kept as a monetary metal.

>And what's more, you retards don't even take physical delivery
LMAO kike is mad

NOBODY in setf has paper silver, kikebro.

Just read your image post. It's comical but idiotic - bitcoin is a scam as well. Only fucktards plough their money into that shit. You also think that at the same time you're "hurr durr winning one over" on the kikes holding all the silver? Why don't you go ahead and guess what makes a market maker, and a market manipulator?

You wanna put your spare cash somewhere? Either buy something that makes you *cash* money, in your hand, or buy physical shit you need; in the case of jewmerica, survival equipment for when shtf.

Attached: Martin Luther on jews.png (1000x1003, 1.46M)

Jesuits

youtu.be/CsZMUAeFnUw

Attached: 1645593377257.gif (330x271, 3.8M)

i don't watch (((tv))), so i don't know

Can't own silver AND guns, after all.