Americans once again BTFO by Euro lefties

Americans once again BTFO by Euro lefties.

Attached: ABFEA4F2-F7A9-46FA-BDF3-5573FBB8E457.jpg (1170x967, 402.38K)

>redd1t thread screenshot
KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

I have a shit tier insurance plan and I only pay 200 a month with a 3500 deductible

Another phenomenon you have in the United States: the "progressive" candidate in the 2020 dnc primary, bernie sanders, appeared to be taking an early lead, and the dnc democrats (whom bernie is loyal to) decided to stop the primaries because "covid," and just declared biden the winner, even though it was clear bernie was going to win over the course of all the states. now i dont support the democrats, or bernie, or the dnc. i also know the dnc could have ran the entire primary and just picked whoever they wanted in the end. however, the point is that in the United States, so called opposition is actually just there to get the people in line to vote blue no matter who. it's a ruse

And yet, they can't heat their homes.

Attached: 1656655727875.gif (900x1050, 236.33K)

Why do leftists only point to >80% White countries as successful?

Germany is irrelevant and they are poor and stupid

>we gave ourselves ridiculously good health care for ALL our citizens, jealous america?
>huh? what? you want us to contribute more to NATO? but it's americans job to die for us we have fancy healthcare to pay for we can't also pay into NATO
>what? buying all our energy from "our" enemy is a bad idea? not so bad when we have NATO

I agree, we should have the same sort of benefits euros have. I guess we will just have to stop paying for their defense so we can afford it. Then, we will be able to thumb out nose at them for not having anymore. Unless they really WANT Russia and the middle east and China to invade.

>needing the government to prop you up because you're too stupid, inept, or worthless to pave your own way

Suckle that government teat, I'm sure that will never backfire lmao

>ve get so much leave!

europeans' buying power is ~40% of americans' on average

ok now freeze to death

The whole freezing to death thing is a little off putting.

America's health insurance problems so somewhat of these companies (although the alternative is not a Universal system where you have to endlessly wait to get treatment) but also due to the fact that most people eat like fucking shit in America and most people are fat. Niggers happen to be extra fat for some reason. Don't worry Europeans your system will unfortunately resembles ours sooners than you may prefer

Fuck you're right. Fpbp total slide thread here

Lmao that’s three times as much as my plan and I have access to the best facilities in the country with no copay or close to it.

That explains the 40 week lead time for some german shit the customer spec’d

If you do the math, you have the same health plan as these people.

>there is a law protecting workers basic rights
>DIS IS PURE GOMMUNISM, 6 TRILLION DEATHS INCOMING FROM BOLSHEVIK DEATH SQUADS

He has a far better plan than those people

Considering Germany has far higher quality of life, seems to be working pretty well.

>mutts seething
Like clockwork

Attached: 1653042232625.jpg (519x533, 60.19K)

If he doesn’t get hurt, if he does and spends the deductible it’s the same

Euro lefties gonna get BTFO by winter.

Now factor in pay as part of the worker compensation you disingenuous faggot

That literally mirrors my last job and current and I am in the US.

Get a job communists

Not even leftist, just normal. Yanks are cattle meant slave away until death