I'M STILL ALIVE DON'T ZIP M-ACK!

I'M STILL ALIVE DON'T ZIP M-ACK!

Attached: 1660580061829862.webm (646x630, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1558118819905748992/pu/vid/1280x592/LPMwPRbnnpYCtZqY.mp4?tag=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where is this from?

so how did she go from that to brain dead and organ harvested

She was peacefully carved up and the non-charred goodies were distributed to the needy.

Stop asking questions

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1558118819905748992/pu/vid/1280x592/LPMwPRbnnpYCtZqY.mp4?tag=12

Anne Heche removal

Attached: 16598218669608.jpg (1980x1114, 605.66K)

but why did they kill her ?

>just standard body bag relocation chud

Is that really her? Looks like a crackhead.

>high speed car collision into a house
>victim could have spinal cord or vertebral injury
>victim’s skin could be literally falling off from being around a fire
>firefighters are extremely speedy and rough with the stretcher, whipping it around turns, and slam it into the back of the ambulance
>shove her back down violently
Nothing personal, kid

Looks nice for 53, I'd hit it.

She's always been a shitty actress. It's not surprising she couldn't stay in character this time either.

That truck knows what's up

Attached: shit I've seen.png (473x409, 196.3K)

>Mountain Nigger

Attached: kek.jpg (136x78, 8.53K)

She got an adrenaline rush but her brain was all fucked up

Whiter than you mutt

Why are the firemen putting her in the ambulance and not the paramedics?

Los Angeles does have an E43 fire truck that looks like that one. So the location checks out.

Why would they have the bag zipped over her face if she was still alive

Gross titties, maybe

guessing she was unconscious so they assumed she was dead since they were just extracting her from the wreck and had not checked any vitals so to be on the safe side sealed the bag.. at first I thought maybe the bag was like an O2 tent and they were filling it with oxygen to deal with smoke inhalation but then i saw her legs and feet were exposed to the bag wasn't sealed.

She had just done a podcast where she drunkenly talked about Hollywood pedophiles, and stars in a movie about sex trafficking that is about to be released.

without trying to be funny can one of u faggots please explain what is happening here? if they knew she was alive she wouldve been sedated. did they think she was dead?

Welp, being shitting pants drunk during an accident is a hell of a thing.
Probably still drunk and drugged out of her mind + shock means she doesn't feel her total injuries and can still fuck about annoying the emts.
It could be hours before she shuts down and becomes manageable.