Could he do it?

Could he do it?

Attached: 1651721067435.png (768x509, 544.3K)

Yes

>Implying the Nuremburg trials were fair.

Attached: 1660578463886067.jpg (750x565, 84.83K)

>DUDE le heckin jew tv show LMAO
kys slave

gib it up newfags, no one is buying it

not even Jesus Christ himself could have won that..

>hating better call saul
Lmfao lurk moar

Learn to speak properly nigger

rabbi yeshua would have been a judge in that jew trial.

Its the only show with not faggots not niggers not woman niggers the white woman loves her man and does everything for him this show is based

Even the spic is based

Attached: 1658693353377.jpg (480x270, 18.29K)

I AM NOT CRAZY
IM NOT CRAZY
I KNOW HE GASSED 6 MILLION JEWS

>real aryan men watch paint dry
kys faggot

it didn't end well

Attached: 1234234234234343.png (1024x924, 1.05M)

One of only a handful of shows I've enjoyed that have been made over the past decade or so.
Even Westworld, which should be based as hell, is like 50% niggers for some reason. As though anyone attempting to recreate an authentic Wild West experience would have ugly negresses in their brothel.
At least they didn't populate Shogun World with niggers in their attempt to create feudal Japan. THAT's fine, though, right? Because they're not white, so it's okay for THAT to be authentic. It's only WHITE historical fiction that needs to be nigged up.
Better Call Saul better fucking end correctly or I'm going to be pissed

Attached: 1587000348835.gif (720x780, 712.47K)

Westworld season 4 was surprisingly good

TV and movies are all dogshit, i dont care how "BASED" they are

Attached: 1660518941069832.jpg (500x614, 25.38K)

Oh, I forgot to watch ep12. And the finale is out today I think.

Oh wow yet another roastie whatever will I do

Really? I haven't watched it yet. Have they added new niggers, or just the same ones as the first few seasons?
I just don't want to watch niggers in the least likely situations you could possibly imagine them (in positions of authority, being calm under pressure, etc. It's inauthentic having them be highly educated CEO types or robots).

Same ones, WMBF coupling with a kid though

She's one of a handful of female characters I've ever seen on a TV show that isn't either a sexpot or an unlikeable cunt. Other writers should view her as a template for trying to write "strong" female characters, because she's the closest thing to a realistically capable woman on TV.

>One of only a handful of shows I've enjoyed that have been made over the past decade or so.
Mad Men?

Attached: 2012_03_Mad-Men-Season-5-EPisode-1-Trudy-Pete.0.jpeg.jpg (1400x1400, 1.35M)

Eh. It was okay. But it served as a deconstruction of the era, the same way Boogie Nights was a deconstruction of the negative parts of the seventies Disco era. Anything based on Mad Men wasn't based on purpose. It was intended to present it negatively.

Attached: 1595722094634.jpg (960x725, 167.81K)

You clearly didn't watch the most recent episode

Haven't had time. I'm watching it before the finale tonight. However Kim's story ends, the past several seasons have been the best possible example of a female I've ever seen on TV. Maybe that'll change depending on her ending, though the fact that I'm actually interested in seeing her ending is evidence that it did enough right to keep me invested, at least.
Usually female characters are annoying side plots that make me roll my eyes and wonder when they're going to get back to the main plot. Like all the retarded shit Skyler and her retarded sister were up to in Breaking Bad. None of it was interesting, all of it was cunty, and almost all of it could have been cut from the show without losing a damn thing. Skylar just serves as an antagonist for Walt for the most part, because she's too busy being an overly suspicious cunt who literally walks out on her husband because he mentioned having a second cell phone. She doesn't even know if he's fucking cheating on her, she just fucking bails like a complete cunt.
I can't even name another female whose plots I was actually interested in seeing in any other show

Attached: 1598031133851.png (870x616, 70.69K)