HAPPENING : Democrats going to win the house

I don't feel so good republibros :(((

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-15-11-11-54-56_d365b52accad0f47adbc08c16219827d.jpg (1080x1221, 265.76K)

polls have been underrepresented for 7 years now. we'll see.

doubt

>polls based off decades old demographic date in a time where the US is becoming a shit hole
Two more polls and trump is finished

So they are going to run up the score in CA and NY. That has never mattered.

Yeah, gotta take into account all those anti vaxxers who are 6 feet shorter now.

Look at election betting websites, they are more accurate. Currently Republicans are overwhelmingly likely to win the house, but Democrats are likely to win the senate.

Rs will still win the House, which is all that matters, but SCOTUS pulled that Roe v Wade shit at the worst possible time.

Nobody believes this.

Who cares, our voting system is rigged.

oh no chudcel bros

Checked but, no.

Attached: 2B1A7762-43C2-4023-898D-5A8D14AE98FD.jpg (768x761, 39.53K)

>over a million deaths in USA
>most of the people who die are unvaccinated
>most of the deaths occurred after vaccines became avaliable
I'm willing to be 90% of people who died to COVID were unvaccinated.

Attached: 1660577087736.png (1012x1435, 297.72K)

Dominion votes for america, so whoever the kikes want will win for the uniparty.

Fuck these digits nigga

Dont google what they define as "unvaccinated"

Checked and rigged

Polls are off by like 14 points, just look at polled vs. win in the primaries

you will never be fully vaccinated

You're assuming that a Simpsons paradox exists, when it does not since both types of graphs say the exact same thing.

(((silver)))

Kike-polling intensifies.

I wonder why they totally excluded the partially vaxxed

Make sure you get every booster they offer. I want you safe!

The graph i posted includes them.
Thanks man. And you make sure to drink water because soda is unhealthy.

The fact that fucking baby killing might be able to protect the ruling party in times of severe inflation is very much acknowledgement that most people believe that both parties rape the middle class.

Attached: 1613061966871.jpg (627x544, 50.52K)

Naa kike, don’t think so

>All ages
Hmm....

Did you not read the bottom of your own picture?

Attached: fineprint.jpg (1503x252, 61.61K)

Who votes?

So what does that change?

Look at State level Trifectas and Triplexes since Obama has taken office.
The dems need to start winning elections soon. If they don't manage to pull off a miracle this year they are in real danger of becoming irrelevant. No party can sustain the two decades of loss of representation the dems have and survive.

If they don't get their shit together '24 will be the death knell of the party. Republicans have 10 Senate seats up and they are all safe. Dems have 23 and 10 are in battleground States.
The Republicans are close to being able to convene a Constitutional Convention.

When dems say things are bad they don't grasp just how bad.

They're withholding pertinent data, showing themselves to be biased in the process and I'm supposed to take what they have to say in good faith?

It no longer matters. America is a banana republic now. Democrats have corrupted every branch of government and weaponized it against their political opposition. There is no where to escape their insanity and the nation is on the brink of total anarchy. What comes next will be a hell no one currently alive can understand. You will witness in your lifetime the fall of the greatest nation ever created and the death of freedom world wide. All due to the evil and ineptitude of the liberal party. A light in the world is about to die and it will never be relit again. Nothing matters anymore no one fought back.

Uh 'covid' deaths. Now show the real deaths. There are 23 million excess deaths globally since the introduction of the vaccines.
23 Million vaccine deaths.
23 Million. That is like the holocaust plus 23 million.

yeah the democrats will have a ten points lead in the polls by election week and will win after waves of mail in ballots coming in days after the vote, we've seen the script of american democracy already.

>I don't feel so good republibros :(((
MEme flag kike? Check
Kike Never shows real flag? Check
Demoralize thread? Check
Over Sample Dems just like before trump won? Check

Here’s how it will play out:
>democrats win midterms across the board
>Biden doesn’t run for re-election in 2024
>Kamala Harris wins presidency, serves two terms
>Gavin Newsom wins in 2032, serves two terms
>AOC wins in 2040, serves two terms
>By 2048, the great reset is complete
>global CBDC with negative interest rates
>vaccine passports for travel
>geofencing (can’t travel more than 50 miles from home without government approval)
>social credit and digital ID in every country
>only government-licensed entities can post things on the internet
>animal protein is all but removed from mankind’s diet
>regular climate lockdowns
>toxic masculinity vaccines
>1/3 of population is LGBTQ
>endless unimpeded immigration has turned every country into brown mutt mystery meat
>forced chip injections at birth with all health and tax records to be regularly updated
>pod living, public transportation, end of private vehicle and residence ownership
>7G surveillance grid covering every millimeter of Earth
Strap in, boys

>Literally 2 weeks
Fucking jews.

Or maybe there is very little to no data? What do you think the data will say? I guarantee it's just going to be somewhere in the middle, between non vaccinated and 1 dose.

There were 23 million extra deaths after the release of Genshin Impact, too. Vaccines prevent deaths, dumbass.

> rigged elections are rigged

k whatcha going to do about it

Don’t act like luke warm republicans don’t share the blame. Conservatives would rather let their daughters get raped and die but remain “principled” and work through the system than actually shape the country in their image. We deserve what’s coming

>Or maybe there is very little to no data?
If that's the case, why exclude it?
>What do you think the data will say?
I have no idea, but I do know it was purposefully excluded.
>I guarantee it's just going to be somewhere in the middle, between non vaccinated and 1 dose.
What's the actual cash value of a vaxxie shill's 'guarantee'?

I'm only voting Republican because it pisses off kikes.

Push "democrats are ahead" lie before election fraud. The problem is this is just like saying "there is no inflation". The ENTIRE fucking country is pissed at democrats now.

Attached: Joe thanks his invisible voters.png (387x614, 176.75K)

nobody will remember by November and it was a genius move to make De Santis tenable.

Nothing. If nothing happens when democrats win midterms this fall, and indeed nothing will happen, then globohomo has won and we have lost. When everyone dislikes Democrats, and everyone knows EVERYONE ELSE dislikes democrats, and yet they win anyway, and no one revolts, that’s how you know that it’s over.

Democrats are going to sweep every election forever now from here on out
They will do a false flag with Trump maybe staged assasination attempt
He will be brought back into the Presidency by a similar stages insurrection
This is how they will attempt to usher in the NWO