The prospect of Islam infesting every corner of the globe in the coming years gives me existential dread

The prospect of Islam infesting every corner of the globe in the coming years gives me existential dread

Attached: luigi-boccardo-MCPmQK8s_gI-unsplash.jpg (1920x1280, 388.56K)

Speak for yourself, cousin. Across the pond here in America it's Jesus land. Hell, we have a Jesus for every region of the country. There's Country Club Jesus on the eastern seaboard, fire and brimstone Jesus in the south, Space Jesus out west and finally weird pagan culty Jesus/Mary with the spics.

>The prospect of Islam infesting every corner of the globe in the coming years gives me existential dread
Good.

Attached: Quran 17-81.jpg (1600x1600, 248.08K)

Insha'allah

Attached: js_pepe.png (400x400, 10.68K)

How did three semite abrahamic religions conquer the world? From Indochina to the Amazon the locals have adopted the middle eastern soul and mind control systems. But the real question is when humanity will awaken and vomit all of this vile poison from the psyche.

you are not alone with that feeling ,anglobro
europe is getting shittier every year .
UK too .

Attached: 1646691207172.jpg (600x601, 55.86K)

they are religions adapted to very collectivist civilization, the appeal from the expanding lower classes is very high.

Islam and Any Forums have so much in common that I never understand the hate it gets around here desu.

>Truth from a "prophet" that gave revelations from the devil.
LOL

They're both infested with kikes?

so you are a kike

lol !

>>Truth from a "prophet" that gave revelations from the devil.
>LOL
Nice projection.
Picrel is your satanic cult.

Attached: Bible Deuteronomy 20.png (780x774, 175.81K)

Bump

because you're prolapsed twink?

why?
globohomo is worse in every way
white sharia is the answer

a natural progression of the world
atheism, liberalism leads to falling birth rates
only islam can resist it strongly

the next chapter

Islam isn't so bad. It's got great values and combats degeneracy. Think of it as a cultural reset. A building block for a new civilization. Whites in Russia have adopted Islam fairly well.

The unstoppable tide of Islam will drown out all idolaters and pagans Inshaa Allah

islam is the final redpill
the highest birthrate countries are muslim
Islam or Globohomo western man
the choice is yours

Attached: 1653252197833.jpg (1024x649, 168.64K)

You guys are cringe.

Shut the fuck up liberal

Verily indeed Allah speaks like a smarmy
asshole, verily without a doubt. Indeed they know this, without doubting.