Wow

Trump supporters are literal domestic terrorists. Sad.

Attached: 75911A26-E4AD-4D21-915E-62DC479D32D4.jpg (827x1041, 289.48K)

>noooo you have to let us oppress you!!!!!

and when we re-elect that motoerfucker AGAIN these fucking clowns better run

Are the threats in the room with you right now?
Can you point at them for me?

Attached: 1649366795917 (1).gif (398x494, 1.92M)

>you just run them over, that's what you do.

>the FBI threatens the FBI
Defund the FBI so they'll stop threatening their own existence. Problem solved.

All captain Ahab is doing is trying to kill the white whale and if the SS FBI and the rowboat SS DOJ sinks in pursuit of the white whale it will have been worth it.

Always were. Gamergate was proof that young white men have fundamental brain damage and they are destined to crime on some level. Hopefully within the next two D administrations we see widespread detainment of the malaise.

Why would you believe anything the partisans at the FBI and DOJ say?

> muh Trump
Gay jews such as (((Kushner))) and (((Thiel))) paid for this.

>you wont do shi-ACK

Nice thread kike

>Trump supporters are literal domestic terrorists
"People that think words hurt, have never been punched in the face." - Chris Rock. It's just words. Don't be such a cry baby.

They're infiltrated by globalist Democrats, shield corrupt Democrat leaders from justice, openly, while persecuting Trump and his followers for doing nothing but protest. They burn cities down and murder dozens. Trump and followers just keep getting harassed, and neither these corrupt agencies nor the yellow press are ever accountable for their lies.

The left is trying to goad the right into civil war. But the longer it takes the right to respond with the violence (that these hypocritical, cowardly fucking children never stop bleating about), the more Americans wake up to the game, and see that the left - really is the left: i.e., they ultimately want mass-murder, forced collectivization, along with open season on raping little kids. With every day that goes by that the right does not open up a can of whupass on the pestering, prodding faggots of the left, thousands more moms and dads and ordinary sleepy folks look up "Cultural Marxism," "Coudenhove-Kalergi" and "Cloward Piven," or turn off the CNN and NPR and start watching Fox. And the more America taps the brakes on "progressive" mania, the more maniacal the left becomes. They're desperate and flailing with this attack on Trump's shot at reelection. The sexual mutilation of children industry is ramping up their "trans" mania. And the DNC just keeps doubling and tripling down on destruction of fuel and food and financial infrastructure.

Things don't look good for Team Globohomo right now.

>Sad.

Attached: foryou.jpg (612x612, 61.34K)

Well, I certainly ain't your fucking buddy willing to treat feds like they're human. If that makes me a "domestic terrorist", then so be it

Attached: 0143.png (672x1024, 630.01K)

The real question, bedwetter, is what are you going to do about it?

Shove this shit in everyone's faces. A criminal nigger dies in police custody who had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his blood. People on the left responded by attacking small business owners, destroying small business owner's property, looted big box stores, burned down buildings, attacked police officers, attacked federal agents, threw bombs at federal buildings, tried to stop the Kavanaugh confirmation, threatened to kill supreme court justices over Roe V Wade, but if the media or the federal government get even a whiff that people on the right may do anything remotely similar we're branded as terrorists.

Fuck them. Fuck them all. I hope some of the cocksucking federal agents who enable this shit are killed by the people on the left the next time the media and politicians need to distract Americans BLM style, maybe if Trump or Desantis wins the next presidential election. I'll go to their fucking funeral and laugh in the face of their loved ones.

At least they're not a criminal racketeering mob who subverted the real government.