I CAN'T KIEV, I'M WAITING FOR THE EXILE

Political implications of Russians getting buck broken at the blacked sea?

Attached: images - 2022-08-05T175614.557.jpg (808x379, 56.23K)

why do you use leftypol memes

why are you a pest?

>Turgay flag
>Calling someone leftypol
Topkel

Attached: images - 2022-08-03T111327.759.jpg (496x619, 21.85K)

Hue

why are you a memeflaggot jew
your post calls russians bad nazis

Russians are communist troons you massive retard. They are all against "nazism and fascism" and have been shilling homossexuality + communism in Latin America for decades, you smelly roach

Russia won the war months ago. Russia already liberated the parts of Ukraine they said they wanted to liberate. Now they are just defending.

so why did you put a nazi in support of russia

I think it's just because you're a brazilian ape, in which case just say it instead of derailing the argument

>Political implications of Russians getting buck broken at the blacked sea?
God, this is your brain on 13 hours of internet a day, thank God I just use a pic 2 hours a day now
Ps: Russia already won and ukraine is over

You are a troon and not a woman.
I forgot to change the flag for the commieflag, only braindeads think Russjans are nazis, they are communist troons, just like Turkey

now you've resorted to calling me a tranny, need I remind you that Brazil is one of the most tranny friendly countries in the world

You are still not a woman

Attached: 1658400283691930m.jpg (1024x747, 100.25K)

Probably all turgayish immigrants. Your women literally fuck niggers, kurds and even greeks instead of your smelly subhuman dicklet men

You need to go back

no brazilian is this retarded, even the blackest. This is 100% a russian FSB propagandist trying to make ukraine supporters look bad

This

remember that this is the second best military in the world. the one that has a gorillion tanks and could march into berlin unopposed in two weeks.

>Russia won the war months ago.
>Now they are just defending.

kek

Two brown communist troons coping seething and dilating KEK

Attached: 1658427894752953.jpg (1024x702, 79.44K)

>trying to make ukraine supporters look bad
Turkbro, do you think we need to?..