Why are incels considered right-wing anyway?

The whole ideology of incels is that they should have a state-mandated girlfriend because it's "fair that way". The right-wing is about survival of the fittest and if you can't attract women then you're not good enough to carry your genes onto the next generation. These incels sound like a bunch of sexual communists.

Attached: ee1.png (335x424, 35.85K)

Because they are talking about themselves, Rare self burns.

Attached: thisisyu.png (2048x1619, 1.6M)

i was the one who coined "sexual communists" you copy-cat jew.
I wasn't being serious anyway, few people actually support the idea of state-mandated gfs. That's a meme ya jew.

Jews want to use their media to brainwash girls into liking Jewey males, but human biology resists their attempts lol. They are the ultimate incels

Attached: mickey.png (412x438, 127.13K)

None of us look like this bro
We are all white with blonde hair blue eyes broad shoulders thick calves
who is this asian old man characture of ?

Attached: 1635580367211.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

Modern rightwingers are communists, hence the russia worship and disdain for capitalism, christianity and white nations.

''survival of the fittest'' would imply that things are improving, people are getting ever stronger and smarter, etc

Their perceived collective views on women are reactionary.

its "survival of the niggest" lmao

Attached: 1660410841612701.jpg (400x313, 17.45K)

well they certainly aren't gonna improve with this guy's genes

Attached: 1628585145277.png (693x597, 564.72K)

It's projection. The "left" (or whatever dumb contrived idea of wingnat they are) are infertile skellies who only have sex with men or get pegged by women.

They try as hard as they can to appease women but end up getting cucked. They are feeble and see who is actually fucking and get upset. Just because you have gay sex with others of your same gender doesn't mean you are producing much. It just means you are a low IQ mutt not capable of doing anything or reproducing.

We dont worship Russia we just want to see you Democrat faggots lose. Your obsession with ukaraine makes us hope Russia kills them.

Yes, we hate you that much. Your dangerously close to getting minecrafed

There are incels on both sides. Have you seen what a large group of leftist men look like?

He looks cool

Ah, so you're just a faggot contrarian. "You support something so I must do the opposite. No I will not think at all about whatever it is, I will just do the opposite of whatever you're doing".

projection, every tranny or cuck is an incel

why does he even exist when only good genes should preserve themselves

I'm sure there are way more incels on the left wing, but they'll never dare to suggest they deserve something, so the ones that open their mouth must be right wing.

because modern medicine and monogamy ensured that sickly babies could survive childhood and find a mate to reproduce with

He looks like someone just took a shit in his mouth and he's not allowed to spit it out.

>The right-wing is about survival of the fittest
Threadly reminder that people preaching (((individualism))) want to keep you from pursuing your group interest and weaken collective cohesion.

Attached: 1650805098924.png (1220x636, 1.53M)

it's our group interest as white people to purge the dysgenic incels in our ranks and improve the quality of our race

I was a fat leftie originally. Got fit still an incel centrist was also right wing for a time
Hated the right wing eventually as well just two groups of retards screaming at each other

It goes along with the rejection of boasian anthropology. It brings back skull formation and eugenics. All of which were right wing ideas at the end of the 19th century.

Lefties get low quality pussy and know that's even worse than getting no pussy because of having standards, hence the insult. They call you incel because they're mad the pussy they're getting will never be Stacy's. Deep down inside they know how repulsive it is to bang purple-haired landwhales and scrawny basedboys.

Left-wingers are the OG incels.