We talk a lot about the federal glownigger psyops. But what about military intel/psyops?

A couple things have made me think the military is more involved that maybe they are given credit for. We talk all the time about the FBI, CIA, etc. but I think the one that hasn't received as much analysis as maybe it deserves is military PSYOPS. I base this on a couple observations:

First, the Q phenomenon and it's implications. This has been debated to death, so I'll just say this: it does appear to be a "real" psyop/soft intel disclosure operation on the American public, potentially by the US military. What comes of it is outside of the scope of this discussion, I'm just saying that we have to acknowledge it in order to have a complete discussion about psychological operations.
Second, the "ghosts in the machine" commercial, at least to me, seemed to be much more than simply a recruiting commercial... more like the military again softly disclosing the extent to which their psyops influence the perception of people around the world.
Finally, there was/is some tension between the Biden administration and the Military, indicating a level of distrust between the two. Remember back during the transition of power where the Pentagon was not cooperating with Biden or his officials? What about the talk regarding who actually has the nuclear football? And of course, Biden receiving the foreign dignitary salute during the inauguration all point to some serious questions around who the military considers the Commander-in-Chief to be.

Basically ITT we discuss the military's role in the current state of affairs in America, psychological operations on the public, schisms between the DoD and the Biden administration, and what all that implies.

Attached: 2nd-PSYOPS-Ghost-Ghosts-in-the-machine.png (923x897, 596.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_uNPZKJqbE8
youtu.be/Sm7NSCEALa4
sfgate.com/renotahoe/article/search-for-Kiely-Rodni-FBI-dig-up-Tahoe-campsite-17372578.php
psywarrior.com/psyhist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a bump OP
>vid rel youtu.be/_uNPZKJqbE8

Both use the same infrastructure and have the same people from the same mafias, so...

Bump.

Attached: 0CD7987F-5A22-4637-AE89-47C940C3A649.png (1075x1058, 1.45M)

they couldn’t have been more obvious than when they didnt give Biden a presidential 21 gun salute
>youtu.be/Sm7NSCEALa4
>spoiler, he didn’t get a presidential one

Cool ghost pepe with red lightning. Where can I get this as a patch? Or make it into a patch?

That's a jesuit (illuminati) from a jewish family and a well known mafioso.

>they couldn’t have been more obvious than when they didn't give Biden a presidential 21 gun salute
I''ll never forget the National Guardsmen turning their back on Biden during the inauguration. Still though, what does this imply? Military installations still have pictures of Biden as the CoC, almost any officer would tell you Biden is the CoC if asked, etc... It's clear there is a disconnect somewhere.

Thanks fren, it's only digital art atm. I make 'em for fun. I'm working on getting them made for real and will post it in the /k/ patch thread when they are done.

Psyops doesn't work. If it worked, there wouldn't be any need for hate crime laws, gay rights legislation etc.

It doesn't work (except on autists, eg. memes), therefore government always has to use force in the end.

The White House is probably still mostly empty after (((Trump)))'s temper tantrum in January (check this in any live feed), but even before he signed a backup plan for continuity of (criminal) government there was already a rogue faction of jews in charge of the federal gub'ment.

Look into movies, the dod has contracts with hollywood
Dont know much more

probably seeing a continuity of government plan being played out

> Thanks fren, it's only digital art atm. I make 'em for fun. I'm working on getting them made for real and will post it in the /k/ patch thread when they are done.

Can haz Apu version plz

Attached: 3F20A344-8623-49F9-9FA1-A652AF3AA57C.png (800x600, 59.56K)

>CIA was mentioned
This probably means that glowniggers are monitoring this thread. I contact you in regards to the Kiley Rodni disappearance investigation. In the hope that some of you will have channels to pass the information to cops.

I do not know anything first hand about that case, but I’ve been looking at the news and this appeared:

sfgate.com/renotahoe/article/search-for-Kiely-Rodni-FBI-dig-up-Tahoe-campsite-17372578.php

That claims that police took a dead end by searching an hypothetical burial sites where a dead dog was found instead.

She might be down there if my suspicion is true that an user killed her. You should know the Any Forums meme: bury a body three feets under a dead dog.

Bump

>Psyops doesn't work.
PSYOPS is one of the most effective means of conducting war.

>One of the best examples of the successful use of loudspeakers occurred during the Gulf War. The allied coalition effectively isolated, both physically and psychologically, a large element of Iraqi forces on Faylaka Island. Rather then reduce the island by direct assault, a tactical PSYOP team from the 9th PSYOP Battalion flew aerial loudspeaker missions around the island. The message told the adversary below to surrender the next day in formation at the radio tower. The next day 1,405 Iraqis, including a general officer, waited in formation at the radio tower to surrender to the Marine forces without a single shot having been fired.
>How successful was the US PSYOP campaign in Desert Storm? The International Red Cross reported that nearly 87,000 Iraqi soldiers turned themselves over to coalition forces, most of them clutching the leaflets or hiding them in their clothing. All incidents of surrender were bloodless. Perhaps the best testimony to the effectiveness of PSYOP was given by an Iraqi General when he stated that:
>"PSYOP...was a great threat to troop morale, second only to the coalition bombing campaign."
psywarrior.com/psyhist.html

You are a retard

make the lightning bolts say KEK or nigger or something

MIL PSYOP is all about the LIHOP (Let it happen on purpose) and the counter to the force being applied by a foreign source. Don't expect to see much happening other than the vague news captions.

Who cares what 'division' they are, they're a bunch of trannies and boomer retards that believe sucking globalist dick will get them good boy points in the NWO. They belong with the kikes.

Attached: 1648218262228.jpg (225x225, 10.22K)

Look up Eglin AFBs manipulation of internet forums.

Bump

The smoking junk they claim was AF1 was hilarious. Amd his "ss" in dirty jeans lol