Why does everything about Ukraine look so Uncanny?

Why does everything about Ukraine look so Uncanny?

Attached: zelensky.jpg (1024x768, 165.15K)

What’s uncanny about it? It’s a puppet state to funnel illegal money through. I thought this was pretty well established. Especially in the past few months.

because its fake and gay

that's how all jew run shitholes become.

damn Zelensky, lay off the roids

It’s the world’s worst mafia state.

he has the ring on the wrong finger

When you start thinking of Ukraine as a US federal state, it all makes sense. Our presidency is just as fake as they are.

Attached: FYq9gqnXkAYmSdq.jpg (1284x1230, 178.36K)

Because Slavs are the uncanny valley of Europeans. You think they are the same as you but their inexpressive face and lack of emotion betrays their foreignness.

Nigger aged 10 years in a few months

Slava Cocaini has nothing but drug riddled brain.

>let me tell you about your continent
k

Does this nigger only wear t shirts now

Does that faggot ever change his shirt lmao

I'm confused. Are all of them manlets?

You're not used to seeing non-fat non-brown people defending their country in action, not just in words.

Attached: 1621280115433.jpg (658x1024, 139.74K)

You live in your mom's basement, collecting neet welfare and jacking off all day
How can you know what's uncanny IRL?

You retards tell us about ours 24/7 rent free so…

if youre a real autist you wouldve seen its his right hand. still hate the jew

No because hes trying to create an image that hes some kind of rough and tough wartime outdoorsman.

MEanwhile in reality hes a massive faggot.

Because it's not a country, it's a democrat dark money pool

Zelensky loves his media tours, but the only question he needs to be asked is this:
"why did you participate in the creation of a western puppet state, right on the border with a nation that has sworn over and over to invade you if you do? As president of a minor military next to a hostile major military, wouldn't you say that your number 1 diplomatic focus should be 'don't get invaded'?"

Ukraine got invaded years before he was elected president.

Ukrainians wear wedding rings on the right hand, fourth finger. Zelensky supposedly used to wear his there, but then lost weight and moved it over to his middle finger rather than resizing it. At least that's the cover story.