Redpills on Mexican-American War

Texas declares independence from Mexico in the 1830's hence Remember the Alamo.

1846 Mexico tries to invade Texas, which is now part of USA.

USA declares war on Mexico and pushes them back to their Capitol, which results in the treaty being signed that hands over California, New Mexico, and Arizona.

To this present day Mexicans are unhappy about it. On the flip side people say it was fair because it was Mexico who committed the act of war and that Mexico barely had any inhabitants north of present day Mexico, which Mexico obtained from Spain as a result of declaring independence. Spain was not able to hold many inhabitants in these portions either.

>What redpilling details are there to know about this conflict? FILL ME IN!!

Attached: 1393971514.jpg (494x373, 115.35K)

Southern states claimed rightful lebensraum over spastic papists. Mexicans unhappy to this day because dwarf shitskins will never be real fighting men.

It was basically a moment of weakness not only in the northern territories but internally that Mexico had which the US took advantage of. The northern territories also wanted more independence and self government which the US offered more of. That and the Mexican leadership at the time was garbo and the US was hard pressed to lose. Santa Anna was a retard that deserved to lose, at least militarily. The world might have looked a lot different had the US west cost consisted only of Oregon and Washington.

>The northern territories also wanted more independence and self government
So Texas was successful with that in 1836 but the others were not?

thanks. Did Arizona, New Mexico, and California claim lebensraum around the same time as Texas too?

The only redpill is that now Mexican are taking it back and there's nothing you can do mutt.

At least we're not being taken over by Somalia.

Attached: 1571409453208.jpg (615x441, 55.88K)

>taking it back
No that is diminishing and it won't happen. Jews are mainly orchestrating it anyways. Here in California this State is ran by Jews including the State Legislatures making up almost 25% of the body.

But nice try Amari but you should go back to Africa and be in your native ways of eating other Africans including children.

We don't care.
I don't think I've ever heard it mentioned except decades ago in history class.

Death to kikes

Texas was a leader but the others were successful as well.

My hunch the one's who do care come in the form as a communist.

okay thanks.

>Be Mexico
>Have sparsely populated Northern Territories with nothing but desert and roving Apaches
>Invite Mericans to settle the land for you. They like land
>Mexican government at the time is a game of musical chairs
>One government doesn’t like Anglos in Texas being Protestant
>And out of central government watch
>Invades gets btfo
>America sees opportunity
>Just got Louisiana. Hungers for more clay
>Invades Mexico, btfo Mexico, gets what is mostly just injun filled mountain and desert
>But also California. That had at least pacific ports at the time…
>The Hispanics actually in captured territories integrate fine
>The US comes to hold it all longer than Mexico actually did.
>Area is mostly built up by whites for whites
>Mexicans seethe about it for reasons

Attached: 816EE9A4-E478-42A5-A345-AC9DBE8C3C28.jpg (900x900, 61.26K)

The reason Mexico was not fully annexed was because they had freed the slaves and because Americans thought the mongrel Mexican race was less human than injuns.
They could have fully annexed the nation which was very dysfunctional and still is to this day

>Mexico barely had any inhabitants north of present day Mexico
As far as I can tell, this area is basically uninhabitable without European development. Now that it’s basically Mexico 2, it will become uninhabitable again.

>Jews are mainly orchestrating it anyways
And who do you think orchestrated the "conquest" of Mexico.

thanks for the tl dr.

Fomer ZOGbot here. The 1st Marine Division has a crapload of Mexicans who form their own cliques and speak Spanish while in uniform. No one gave a shit. Too fucking woke COs, CACs, and the COC. And if you say something about them they label you a RAT/BGW. I swear, half those Mexicans had the Mexican flag in their barracks talking about “their land” and “gringo this, gringo that”. And a shitload of the music they listen to are in Spanish. I only got along with the other Whites and Blacks. Mexicans shouldn’t be allowed to serve west of the Mississippi.

The Spanish but idk much beyond that.

Or are you talking about the Mexican-American War? Then it would be Congress.

Now tell me how this is any different from the Ukraine war.
>part of Mexico proclaims independence
>Mexico tries to crush rebellion, USA claims that muh brother nation is being attacked
>USA joins war, steamrolls Mexico while the world looks on
>Dictates peace on its own terms requiring cession of much more land than before
The only difference I could find is that Russian army is complete shit

>They could have fully annexed the nation which was very dysfunctional and still is to this day
It seems like Latin America benefitted from what the Spanish left them, the architecture, language, and technology and that was it. Nowadays it's been turned into a drug operation and building up communism.

>Now that it’s basically Mexico 2, it will become uninhabitable again.
I believe it. They don't have any technology and both blacks and latinos are a net negative in the USA. But I don't think it's going to get that far.

Totally believe this. I see spic army recruiters here in southern California set up with their tables in spic shitholes of California. They're trying to divide the military. No wonder they're trying to kick out "white supremacists" from the military. Fucking commie kikes trying to create their attack dogs.

And how did that end up working for you? I'm sure it was worth making the federals insurmountably strong. Now you have no chance.

at the end of the day was it Texas that joined the USA?

The difference is that the country being independenced from wasn't the country doing the steamrolling. Your greentext only works if Mexico did the steamrolling.

The US taking advantage of the situation. Americans are not dumb, they punch the teeth's out of a down syndrome kid and then make an epic tale of breavery, conquest and manifest destiny about it.
You do not trusth the anglos EVER, because they are going to fuck you up if you lower your guard for but a second.

At the end of the day Texas joined the US right?