The pandemic would have been over by now if you all got vaxxed. Just fed up now...

The pandemic would have been over by now if you all got vaxxed. Just fed up now, more people in ICU and more people dying because you silly people keep believing in conspiracy theories like aliens and mass genocide all which make no sense because they need a high population to fuel their own growth. If they wanted depopulation, they'd offer incentives to encourage it but they're doing the exact opposite especially in China, with their 2 child policy.

It just annoys me because I know you're all going to end up like this guy. It's safe and effective, people have reactions if it's been tested and been administered to billions of people. You can find stories of people dying from lightning doesn't mean the sky is dangerous. Wake up.

Attached: Screenshot_20220815-113303_Chrome.jpg (720x1600, 416.25K)

Attached: Iix5K8R.jpg (2696x1310, 577.29K)

Attached: k.jpg (1024x1024, 260.1K)

Awfully looks like the british homo pow whos been sentenced to death by russians

Attached: 503015.jpg (640x428, 51.46K)

They’re filtering out the resistance

Who names there kid after a nintedo character....

Attached: 1 post 3.jpg (646x646, 76.56K)

>Oxygen masks
they killed with remdesivir didn’t they?

Most of NZ is vaccinated and COVID is still a thing. Because the stupid thing doesn't work. They reckon at least half country has had it now.

Fake news, he did die with corona, not of it. Would not surprise me if a nurse ripped his mask off and media ran with it.

>be me (unvaxxed, never got tested, never wore a mask, never got infected)
>boomer quad-vaxxed father gets covid
>infects me a few days later
>have symptoms for about 36 hours (moderate fever, sore throat and muscular ache)
>already on the way to full recovery
>boomer quad-vaxxed father still has symptoms
They killed him.

Attached: d7f0328fd58ab54b15548d3b0648e917.png (420x420, 338.43K)

Shill post. Report and move on, don’t engage.

>Chris Jewers

Would the war in ukraine be over too?

same here in Aus my sheep fucking brother. Didnt NZ have like 1 covid death prior to vaccines, now has 1000+?

I know this is bait however, a question to everyone else.

Why do people keep repeating shit like, "If everyone got vaccinated..."

I don't get why anyone would be judgemental about not getting the vax when it's been proven that you could still get it while vaxed, still spread it while vaxed, etc.

>The pandemic would have been over by now if you all got vaxxed.
Stopped reading there.
Reminder: If you have 4chanX, you can SHIFT+Click on thread and that thread will disappear. It is a tremendous feature, very useful.

Best part of that shitshow was how vaxxies needed to return after 10, later 5 days, while unvaxxed could stay at home for 20 days and get paid for it.

It's something like 1400ish. It was higher but then they got called out on the WITH rather than OF and it dropped by a third. Crickets from the media on that one.

It wouldn't be over because it was always going to mutate somewhere around the world whether in humans or animal resivors.
We wouldn't have lost as many people if they just done the right thing from the beginning.
Now, it's so infectious we're all getting it but vaxxed people are much less likely to die.

The CDC says I don’t have to get vaccinated now. Seems I was right and you vaxtrannys are the ones who got played.

>The pandemic would have been over by now if you all got vaxxed.
You dumb fucks are the ones that keep catching it.