Cuck

>In one of the letters written by Gandhiji, published in The collected works of Mahatma Gandhi, he expressed his objection with the flag adopted by the Constituent Assembly. He was unhappy with the design due to two reasons, absence of the Union Jack, and replacing the charkha (spinning wheel) with the Ashoka Chakra.
>In his letter, Gandhiji conveyed his support for the flag proposed by the last British viceroy of India, Lord Mountbatten. That design included the flag of the Congress but with a Union Jack in the canton.
>However, the flag was rejected by Jawaharlal Nehru, claiming that Congress’ nationalist members would see the inclusion of the Union Jack as being overly deferential to the British.
>Gandhiji defended the inclusion of the Union Jack canton in India’s national flag. He was of the opinion that even though the British had inflicted harm on the Indians, it was not done by their flag.
>“But what is wrong with having the Union Jack in a corner of our flag? If harm has been done to us by the British, it has not been done by their flag and we must also take note of the virtues of the British. They are voluntarily withdrawing from India, leaving power in our hands,” wrote Gandhi to Nehru.
>Gandhi ji was also against the charkha being replaced by the Ashok Chakra. In his letter to Nehru, he wrote, “I must say that, if the Flag of the Indian Union will not embody the emblem of the Charkha, I will refuse to salute that flag. You know the National Flag of India was first thought of by me, and I cannot conceive of India’s National Flag without the emblem of the Charkha”.

Attached: Edg8uogUcAAFzXW.jpg (1030x666, 56.83K)

Looks great

it's why the nigger was shot to death like the swine he wasd. fucking low caste faggot ass bitch.

You niggers need to stop infesting my city with your nursing uniforms

get bleached and die out

Attached: bleached Filipinos.jpg (1768x1633, 596.13K)

More like the Poonion Jack

gandhi was a great man in many different ways
but all great men have some stuff that others find humiliating

like Gandhi's favorite past time of having enemas and giving enemas to whoever visited him

OH SO THE ANUS ON THE FLAG IS ACTUALLY A SPINNING WHEEL

Fun fact
>Ashok Chakra is basically Dharma Chakra. The primary message of Dharma Chakra is the upholding of Dharma.
Aslo
Gandhi is a british stooge and doesn't deserve any respect.

What a fucking cuck.

what a wierdo lol

Godse did nothing wrong.

Homosexuals would see anus in every symbol. It is natural for them.

>that ugly maid tier looking monkey represents all of flips
kys
Captcha: HJ8P00=P00HJ8

Attached: IMG_20220815_183944.jpg (716x385, 97.78K)

That flag is gay as fuck. I like his sentiment toward the british and Union Jack though.

>few Indian nurses represents all of Indians
He just showed you the mirror.

I have Nathuram Godse as my YouTube account's profile pic

He just recognized the fact that the english turned India from a medieval country towards a path of industrialization and technology, he wasn't delusional like indians in this board are

>mongol's opinion

stfu pajeet trannies arent gay

>whataboutism
kys poo

Learn the definition of whataboutism before accusing someone of it.