Why do some humans need a flag for their sexuality? i mean i never thought "i'm hetero...

why do some humans need a flag for their sexuality? i mean i never thought "i'm hetero, i need a hetero flag to identify with". it just doesn't make sense to me to need a flag.

Attached: 35345345.png (267x189, 1.47K)

Because they are brain damaged freaks

Attached: a86B9Io.jpg (1712x554, 257.3K)

It's a social contagion. (((They))) create a culture around the idea with which the ill identify. Using their own lingo, their own symbols, even their own flag, their mental state exists in a space separate from natural reality -- their own psychological nation.

It's a flag of (((ideological))) conquest.

They can't think for themselves so they need to be part of a group and follow what the group does. They need something to identify or to be identified as part of that group.
They care more about the community aspect that about their actual sexuality, that's why you get people that are gay, then next day are bi, and then asexual, and then whatever is the new trend.

I have always wanted to know how niggers actually feel about having their own stripe on this flag of insanity? Are they ok with it or not? Did they even ask to be included in this flag?
If I were a nigger, I'd be pissed to be grouped with all these sexual degenerates.

From the niggers I've talked to, they do not like it. They want to be distanced from gay shit as much as possible. My neighbor is a black man and curses the names of our neighbors who fly this abomination. Based black man and I fly American flags in juxtaposition to piss them off.

That's what I thought as well. I cannot imagine a true ghetto nigger, or any nigger for that mattet, feeling good with being on the same flag as literal trannies.

Before his death Patrice O’Neal said something along the lines of “what, gay pride parades? Ok well I like to piss on bitches. Where’s my parade?

Attached: F15F36E6-C82E-4556-8890-35F8CD3C65A5.png (500x303, 88.83K)

Also, the L and G are differentiated, but we men and women, are lumped together as "heteros" or worse yet, referred to with that hurtful sexual orientation slur, "breeders".

humans?

>mfw when they start using rainbow flag as one world flag
imagine ayys faces when they see that shit in open space

How’s life bosnianon? Is the globohomo over there as strong as it is here?

Attached: 8C1D9702-1F71-404F-86A3-275A62C21F74.gif (250x334, 1.99M)

We should design our own flag and create our own opposexual dignity month, September (ninth month after the start of the year).

Attached: E01D8DDD-D977-47CB-A9E8-20FA97C23901.jpg (1886x664, 191.01K)

Succinct

Straight people had a flag with the super-straight thing, but social media said being straight is transphobic and banned being straight.

All their words need to be derogatory again. I remember when gay was an insult. Use all their new terms to make fun of people and lame things. "This thread is so trans, there used to be cool threads on this board."

Straight people tried having their own flag but it was banned and every news outlet on earth wrote articles saying
>Uhhhh not wanting tranny cock is transphobic and you should totally suck tranny cock, it's inclusive!

Attached: TRY FEMININE COCK.jpg (758x508, 90.67K)

Apparently we have a couple of straight pride flags already. And a holiday.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-15-07-56-28-1.png (1386x464, 43.11K)

The absolute insanity and screaming that stemmed from what started as a little bit of poking fun at the fags sexuality bullshit was an absolute pleasure to watch.
Also brought their hypocracy right into the open.
>"we accept all genders, sexualities and colours!!!"
>straight white people: "Sweet, so we can be happy about being straight and normal then?"
>faggots: "REEEEEEEE YOU'RE ALL HOMOPHOBES, TRANSPHOBESRACISTSBDBEKANBGJWLWGX[inaudible redarded screeching]!!!"
It woke a few people up to the faggot question, but super straight was tok short lived and didn't have enough steam to keep momentum.
Was a fun specticle to watch, never the less.

based negro